Old 05-06-2016, 11:25 AM   #46  
ARF

S/C/G: 187.8/175/150

Height: 5'6"

And by the way, for someone who asked in an earlier post, Vanilla Crispy Bars are unrestricted. I have a salad for lunch every day, and a crispy bar for "dessert" with a cup of tea. I definitely enjoy that!
As for those who reference a chocolate craving, the Raspberry chocolatey bar is good but be careful! My coach said you can have one square per day and not have it count as anything, or the whole chocolate bar as a double restricted. I have had 2 squares a few days so I guess I have cheated a bit. They are as close to a chocolate bar as you can get on the IP program.
ARF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:30 PM   #47  
RidesAHonda

S/C/G: 190/135/150

Height: 5'2"

Week #6 today, I'm down another 2.5 lbs for a total of 20.5 lbs. i pulled out size 12s from my closet today and wore those. I got measured today and have lost 16.75 inches total. i can feel it. i'm halfway to my first goal.
JillieMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 12:53 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Yaaay, JillieMac!
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 04:29 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 306/264/150

Height: 5'6"

it's been a while since I've posted in this thread, but wanted to say that I officially started IP last Wednesday. I had my week one weigh in today and I'm down 10lbs and 6 inches! I'm thrilled! So glad to finally be on the program and losing along with you all!
Positraction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 01:30 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Good going, Positraction! Keep it up!
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 06:15 PM   #51  

Default New to IP

Hi everyone, I just stumbled upon this site, and I feel as if I won the lottery.

I'm finishing up week 3, and will weigh in tomorrow. I'm a little concerned because I was on business travel all of week 2, and it wasn't easy. I didn't gain, but my loss may be disappointing compared to week 1. Considering how hard it was to follow plan in a hotel, with full days of business meetings and dinners, I guess I didn't do too bad. I missed getting my veggies in twice, and devoured a salad before it dawned on me, the vinegar they mixed with the oil for my dressing was balsamic, 😣 Wish me luck tomorrow.

Week 1, I lost 6.lbs, and was hoping to average 4lbs a week, but I will take what I get, and try to do better when I'm on the road next week.
Princessdimd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 08:28 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 301/265.2/250 (1st goal)

Height: 5' 7"

I started IP 03/26/16. I'm down 29.4 in 6.5 weeks as of yesterday, 05/12/16.

I've lost 35.8 total since 01/30/16. I had somewhat gotten back on WW and managed to lose 6.4 in 8 weeks before starting IP.

Good Luck to you!!!
rhondaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 11:56 AM   #53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondaal View Post
I started IP 03/26/16. I'm down 29.4 in 6.5 weeks as of yesterday, 05/12/16.

I've lost 35.8 total since 01/30/16. I had somewhat gotten back on WW and managed to lose 6.4 in 8 weeks before starting IP.

Good Luck to you!!!
That's awesome! Congratulations.

Last edited by Princessdimd; 05-14-2016 at 11:59 AM.
Old 05-14-2016, 11:58 AM   #54  

Just finished my weigh in. Dropped 6.2 lbs for the two week period. Total weight loss after 3 weeks is 12.3 lbs. In it to win it!
Old 05-14-2016, 12:11 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 212/194.8/150

Height: 5'3.5"

Default IP start date-03/31/2016

So far I have been doing well. Yes, I have had a couple/few, cheats but continue to lose weekly. I was just given a lot of Protidiet products and am planning to use one/day, to save $.
trying59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 12:51 PM   #56  

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying59 View Post
So far I have been doing well. Yes, I have had a couple/few, cheats but continue to lose weekly. I was just given a lot of Protidiet products and am planning to use one/day, to save $.
Hang in there. The lost weight so outweighs the temporary taste of high carb, fat, and sugary foods. It's only taken me 27 years of battling obesity to get there, but I'm finally there.

You just gave me a good idea. I have some Medifast food, so I'm going to compare labels to see if I can use anything.
Old 05-14-2016, 04:12 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 301/265.2/250 (1st goal)

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessdimd View Post
That's awesome! Congratulations.
Thank you, Princessdimd
rhondaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:20 AM   #58  

Default Cheated bad for one meal this weekend 😔

Hi guys! So I cheated on Sunday at lunch in a bad bad way. No alcohol though. I am trying to be good all over starting Monday morning. Has anyone gone through this? Don't know what will happen now. I was doing so good being strict. This is my first slip up since I started. This is the 7th week. I have lost 16 pounds so far. Nothing super miraculous like some of you but I have 10 more to lose. Please share your advice and experiences.
Prerna78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:28 AM   #59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prerna78 View Post
Hi guys! So I cheated on Sunday at lunch in a bad bad way. No alcohol though. I am trying to be good all over starting Monday morning. Has anyone gone through this? Don't know what will happen now. I was doing so good being strict. This is my first slip up since I started. This is the 7th week. I have lost 16 pounds so far. Nothing super miraculous like some of you but I have 10 more to lose. Please share your advice and experiences.
Sounds like you're doing great! I've had a slip-up with cheese and fruit of all things. I'm sure it impacted my numbers (this was last week) but I still had a loss, so I think the system recovers fairly quickly.

You may want to go back and review the "Oops" video (this is how you handle a slip up), if you receive the daily videos. I haven't reviewed this one yet, so can't give you anymore suggestions except, get back in there, and don't sweat it, but I'm sure he offers some other tips. I love, love, love these videos.

My coach who lost 110-lbs in 9 months said these were her daily inspiration, and so far they've been doing the trick for me as well. Good luck.
Old 05-20-2016, 08:32 AM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessdimd View Post
Sounds like you're doing great! I've had a slip-up with cheese and fruit of all things. I'm sure it impacted my numbers (this was last week) but I still had a loss, so I think the system recovers fairly quickly.

You may want to go back and review the "Oops" video (this is how you handle a slip up), if you receive the daily videos. I haven't reviewed this one yet, so can't give you anymore suggestions except, get back in there, and don't sweat it, but I'm sure he offers some other tips. I love, love, love these videos.

My coach who lost 110-lbs in 9 months said these were her daily inspiration, and so far they've been doing the trick for me as well. Good luck.
Thank you so much! I do see those videos first thing in the morning with my coffee. And yes, since the slip up I have gotten back on track and something positive came out of it. I was stuck at 151 for some time and this morning the scale showed 148, which is fabulous. Maybe it gave my system a restart. Who knows! But I am never cheating again. Lol
Prerna78 is offline   Reply With Quote