Old 01-23-2016, 02:43 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 185.8/138.6/135.8

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest Nutrition View Post
We would love to send you new bars to taste! We've listened to our customers and we've made sure that our bars are back and better than ever. We definitely want to know your feedback. Please check out this link where you can sign up to receive two free bars. http://quest.to/wehearyou.
Well those went quick... The supply is already gone. Bummer.
maybeface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 06:13 PM   #47  

S/C/G: too much/lighter/just right

I got the berry bliss with the new formula. I was turned off by the soluble corn fiber but wanted to try the new formula because I loved the old ones so much.
I do not like them as much. Part of what made them so satisfying for me was the chewy texture. They lost a lot of that with the changes. I will not be purchasing them again unless they have a new formula
curliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 10:34 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Just stocked up with 4 boxes from my (Canadian) GNC - Berry Bliss at 9g fat (not one I can use often), Lemon Pie at 5g fat, Apple Pie at 5g, and Coconut Cashew at 6g. I was going to try the Pumpkin Pie one but it has 12g fat (50% of the calories) so FORGET THAT! Good only if you are on maintenance and using it as part of your fat meal - also this one is corn fibre in Canada, while the others are not, yet.

Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 12:16 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by curliegirl View Post
I got the berry bliss with the new formula. I was turned off by the soluble corn fiber but wanted to try the new formula because I loved the old ones so much.
I do not like them as much. Part of what made them so satisfying for me was the chewy texture. They lost a lot of that with the changes. I will not be purchasing them again unless they have a new formula
If you like the chewy texture, check out the No Cow Bar. I wrote a review of them in the Alternative thread. I thought they were delicious, and they are P1 compliant.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 09:05 AM   #50  

I love the Bari-Wise brands of bars. I just tried a sample box. loved all the flavors
classykaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 04:56 PM   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
If you like the chewy texture, check out the No Cow Bar. I wrote a review of them in the Alternative thread. I thought they were delicious, and they are P1 compliant.
Ohh thanks jennydoodle! I will definitely check those out
Old 02-07-2016, 07:58 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 187/135/135

Height: 5'4"

Quick fyi for this. My old quest bar stash was running low so I went to a few GNC's to see if there were anymore old formula boxes floating around. I got 7 more 50% off! Make sure if you find them to have to associate check the expiration date, if it's now until May you can get it half off! This is the case with all of their products too, so I will keep an eye on that now
Kalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 09:12 PM   #53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaya View Post
Quick fyi for this. My old quest bar stash was running low so I went to a few GNC's to see if there were anymore old formula boxes floating around. I got 7 more 50% off! Make sure if you find them to have to associate check the expiration date, if it's now until May you can get it half off! This is the case with all of their products too, so I will keep an eye on that now
50% off!!! I love it when I get a good deal
I am definitely going to check out my GNC - although I doubt I will get that lucky...
Old 02-09-2016, 01:58 PM   #54  
Alt. IP since 6/8/15

Height: 5' 10"

I got my two free Quest bars and I have to say the flavor and texture are very much improved. HOWEVER - they still don't fit phase 1 protocol. Good choice for maintenance, though!
HereIStand is offline   Reply With Quote