3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What are you eating today IPeeps? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/302758-what-you-eating-today-ipeeps.html)

lisa32989 03-04-2015 01:48 PM

What are you eating today IPeeps?

We reached 500 posts on the previous thread.
Here is the old thread for anyone wanting to backtrack: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ml#post5139036

ImASharkIPromise 03-04-2015 01:56 PM

IPP1W1D3
B Chocolate mint shake
L "Free" salad with sautéed green peppers and zucchini, WF chipotle ranch dressing, and a veggie chili packet
D Crack slaw!
S Raspberry hot chocolate packet

shinyjo 03-04-2015 04:03 PM

B Choc drink mix
L SW Chez puffs, salad, broc
S Butterscotch pudding and tea
D Scallops and asparagus w/lemon

Ro22 03-04-2015 05:33 PM

So, I decided to change things up because I have had same p1 dinners for 7 months with too little variety.
I am really looking forward to making and having dinner tonight.

I am making breaded chicken strips with warm rhubarb.
I am using the proti-thin Parisian toast crumbled in my food processor to serve as my breading. I'll mix it with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
I'll use egg white on the chicken strips to get breading to stick.
I'll us WF ranch dressing as my dipping sauce.

I will also make warm rhubarb. Haven't had it - so anxious to try as I have switched off between broccoli, asparagus and cauliflower pretty much for last 7 months.

Also, I found pre-cut jicama at whole foods today. Anxious to have fries and cinnamon "apples" with it tomorrow and upcoming days :)

frawniemae 03-05-2015 10:03 AM

IPP1W7D43
B mango RTD with spinach
L veggie soup, IP SW cheese curls
D Big Mac in a bowl
S IP butterscotch pudding, hot ginger tea

scorpio53 03-05-2015 10:09 AM

P1W14D4 - 3/5/15

B - cappuccino, coffee
L – salad with 2 c cucumbers
Sn - chocolate soy snacks
D - 3 eggs with 1 c peppers, 1 c cucumbers
Sn - hot chocolate

scorpio53 03-05-2015 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ro22 (Post 5139122)
So, I decided to change things up because I have had same p1 dinners for 7 months with too little variety.
I am really looking forward to making and having dinner tonight.

I am making breaded chicken strips with warm rhubarb.
I am using the proti-thin Parisian toast crumbled in my food processor to serve as my breading. I'll mix it with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
I'll use egg white on the chicken strips to get breading to stick.
I'll us WF ranch dressing as my dipping sauce.

I will also make warm rhubarb. Haven't had it - so anxious to try as I have switched off between broccoli, asparagus and cauliflower pretty much for last 7 months.

Also, I found pre-cut jicama at whole foods today. Anxious to have fries and cinnamon "apples" with it tomorrow and upcoming days :)

Sounds like a great menu! :)

JJTx 03-05-2015 10:11 AM

B - omelet mix w/ spinach, coffee
L - potato/chicken "bread," salad
S - peach/mango drink or vinegar crisps
D - turkey/zucchini meatballs, salad

Ro22 03-05-2015 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio53 (Post 5139361)
Sounds like a great menu! :)

It was! It was even better than I imagined. It inspired me to find more recipes and try them rather than just turkey burgers, turkey salad, grilled chicken, etc (I don't eat red meat).

The Parisian bread from Proti-thin turned out to be perfect for this. I added garlic salt and salt and pepper to the breading and it was awesome! It also made for a nice use of the bread as I had been using it as soup "crackers".

I never ate Rhubarb before and that was delicious too. It was the first time I allowed myself to have any added sweeteners of any kind since I started on IP 7 months ago - I used Stevia.

Great Dane 03-05-2015 12:54 PM

P1RebootMonth2

B - IP Almond RTD, coffee
L - IP Potato puree rolls, celery
D - Chicken Piccata served over zuke zoodles
S - Wildberry cookies

scorpio53 03-05-2015 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ro22 (Post 5139398)
It was! It was even better than I imagined. It inspired me to find more recipes and try them rather than just turkey burgers, turkey salad, grilled chicken, etc (I don't eat red meat).

The Parisian bread from Proti-thin turned out to be perfect for this. I added garlic salt and salt and pepper to the breading and it was awesome! It also made for a nice use of the bread as I had been using it as soup "crackers".

I never ate Rhubarb before and that was delicious too. It was the first time I allowed myself to have any added sweeteners of any kind since I started on IP 7 months ago - I used Stevia.

That's good to hear about the Parisian bread toasts - I was curious and will give them a try! I used to eat rhubarb when I was little. We used to pick it wild and dip the ends in dry powdered jello! It was great :)

shinyjo 03-05-2015 01:30 PM

B IP Choc drink mix
L IP Wht cheddar cheese curls, salad and broc w/lemon
S IP Vanilla pudding
D Beef patty, salad and green beans

hysteria_625 03-05-2015 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio53 (Post 5139451)
That's good to hear about the Parisian bread toasts - I was curious and will give them a try! I used to eat rhubarb when I was little. We used to pick it wild and dip the ends in dry powdered jello! It was great :)

Sounds like a healthy alternative to "Pixi-Stix"!

B - Southwestern scrambled eggs - mushroom, 1/4c mixed pepper, 1/2c spinach, cilantro, 2 cuts off a small bunch of green onions, 2 eggs
L - Protein Powder peanut butter pancakes (w/ WF syrup) - and had an "oops" turn into something delicious! Cut up a whole chayote squash and was trying to make rainbowsmiles "applesauce" - so I cut it into 1/4" sections and nuked them for a couple minutes with some cinnamon. Then I tossed them & the water in my Ninja. Not applesauce - but I've discovered a perfect alternative breakfast! Warm, this is the consistency of Cream of Wheat (maybe grits? I don't eat them but they look like what I've seen). Since I already was having WF syrup with the pancakes, I skipped adding it to the chayote - but I'll bet with the cinnamon, mixed together would be very closed to Cream of Wheat Maple Syrup (my favorite!) Very filling too. I would also drain the chayote after nuking before putting them in the ninja - its a little liquid-y - but some people like their cream of wheat thin :)
D - turkey burger with a 'free' salad - lettuce, cuke, mushrooms with a spray of evoo

Briael 03-05-2015 05:54 PM

P1 W28 D3

B: HealthSmart regular oatmeal with 1tbsp PB2 and half a sachet of stevia
L: 4oz leftover pork roast with 1c baby bella mushrooms 1tsp butter
D: 4oz 93% lean ground beef with leek, zucchini, mushrooms, tuscan kale, lettuce, cucumber, 4 cherry toms, 2 raw red onion rings & spices
S: Chocolite protein in Supreme Chocolate

scorpio53 03-06-2015 11:33 AM

P1W14D5 - 3/6/15

B - cappuccino, coffee
L – salad with 2 c cucumbers, salt n vinegar puffs
Sn - chocolate soy snacks
D - veggie patty, 1 c roasted mini peppers, 1 c roasted cabbage
Sn - peppermint tea