Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 08:17 PM   #106  

Height: 5 '6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCCILOVE View Post

Had a great dinner at a Hibatchi restaurants - lots of shrimp, scallops, lobster and veggies
Awweee... seafood! sounds scrumptious!
Old 03-09-2014, 08:24 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

Hikker88--I love seeing your dog it looks like he is looking at me. It is cute. I am trying to make a better effort to eat seafood and chicken. So far so good.

Did you start IP in Oct? If so you lost alot of weight in a short time. That is amazing!!! Derr just saw you started in Sept - still amazing weight loss. Keep it up!!! That is so great
Old 03-09-2014, 09:00 PM   #108  

Quote:
Hikker88--I love seeing your dog it looks like he is looking at me. It is cute. I am trying to make a better effort to eat seafood and chicken. So far so good.

Did you start IP in Oct? If so you lost alot of weight in a short time. That is amazing!!! Derr just saw you started in Sept - still amazing weight loss. Keep it up!!! That is so great
LOL, the September starters didn't have a thread so I kind of adopted you all!
Old 03-09-2014, 09:56 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 185.2/180.4/145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
slipfree-great news with your friend and the kidney My dad had a kidney transplant 5 yrs ago. He is still kicking!!! He didnt even know he was sick - no disease or anything. He was obese, didnt take care of himself eating wise and high blood pressure. It basically killed his kidneys!! So this is a huge reason I wanted to lose weight - dialysis is one of the worst things I have ever seen-I didnt want to end up like him.

Had a great dinner at a Hibatchi restaurants - lots of shrimp, scallops, lobster and veggies
Slipfree- that's great news about your friend!

Lucci- I'm glad your dad was able to get a new kidney. I worry about my parents because they are both diabetic and obese and ding take care of themselves. The same thing could happen to either of them. It's one of my main motivators to get healthy and lose weight before I do any damage to my body.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:35 PM   #110  

Height: 5'2

Slip - awesome news about your friends liver. We have a dear friend who passed away from liver disease a few years ago. Hope your friend does well with the transplant!

NSV today. Sort of. I went through all my summer clothes for my Vegas trip and they are all too big. There's a pair of capris that I might be able to shrink in the wash and wear a belt with. I guess I will be buying all new Spring/Summer stuff. It finally hit home today - how much weight I have lost. I put away all that summer stuff totally depressed because it was all too tight. I'll be glad to get rid of it now and start over with new stuff that has good memories

Goodnight everyone and have a great week
Old 03-10-2014, 12:12 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Slipfree: great news for your friend!!

Steph: I know how you feel about the summer clothes. I had to go shopping last weekend for our trip to Hawaii. I had 2 things from last year that still fit. It sucks having to spend all that money but it was fun, and so worth it to see the smaller size on the tags!! Happy shopping!

So the scale was moving downward this morning so maybe the water retnetion is going away, we will see what the official WI says on Wed.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:19 AM   #112  

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2bskinnyagain View Post
Slipfree: great news for your friend!!

Steph: I know how you feel about the summer clothes. I had to go shopping last weekend for our trip to Hawaii. I had 2 things from last year that still fit. It sucks having to spend all that money but it was fun, and so worth it to see the smaller size on the tags!! Happy shopping!

So the scale was moving downward this morning so maybe the water retnetion is going away, we will see what the official WI says on Wed.
want2b, Its kind of funny how similar our stats are and now we're both going to Hawaii! LOL! Have a wonderful vacation!
Old 03-10-2014, 12:42 AM   #113  

S/C/G: 349/269/180

Height: 5'10"

Hi there! I also started in October and posted in the thread some, but haven't checked in for a while. I just wanted to say how awesome everyone is doing!! You have a lot to be proud of!
Old 03-10-2014, 08:32 AM   #114  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Givingitaway View Post
Hi there! I also started in October and posted in the thread some, but haven't checked in for a while. I just wanted to say how awesome everyone is doing!! You have a lot to be proud of!
Hi! Glad you're joining us! Looks like you've done really well too! I hope you'll enjoy our board. The group is friendly and supportive, as well as motivational.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:38 AM   #115  

Steph & Want2Be- congratulations on the smaller clothes! It does suck having to spend the money new stuff, but it's definitely more fun. Also, being too small for your skinny clothes is cool too! I had a box of stuff I was going to donate because everything was too small. Now most of the items either fit or are too big, so I'm going to donate them. I'm trying to spend very minimal amounts of money on clothes until I get much closer to goal. The only items I've bought are smaller bras, jeans, and a few shirts/tunics to get me through the next few months.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:41 AM   #116  

S/C/G: 165.5/146/135 or size 4

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Givingitaway View Post
It looks like you're doing amazing too! Nice to see you

Steph, isn't it a great feeling to know you're going to need all new spring and summer clothes? Congrats!

As for me, I meet with my coach tomorrow but I have some food left over so today is my day 1. Very excited to be joining you all again
Old 03-10-2014, 09:59 AM   #117  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hiker88: When and where r u going in Hawaii? We are going to Waikiki on Friday! Can't wait for some sun and heat!

Givingitaway: Looks like you have done well too. Great job.

Here is a Monday quote:
Without struggle there is no progress
Old 03-10-2014, 10:16 AM   #118  

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2bskinnyagain View Post
Hiker88: When and where r u going in Hawaii? We are going to Waikiki on Friday! Can't wait for some sun and heat!
I'm going to Maui on Thursday! Friends go every year and invited me and my mom to stay as a guest in the condo they rent every year! Couldn't say no to that! I'll be bringing my laptop and will enjoy checking out the forum on the lanai without having to rush out the door to work!

Have a great time.... well deserved this winter I think!

Last edited by Hiker88; 03-10-2014 at 10:20 AM.
Old 03-10-2014, 05:10 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone,

So, the headache broke yesterday after I was sick in the bathroom for an hour. But I am so happy that it is gone!!! Hour after the headache left- bam a head cold. Still do not care- because I feel so much better than last week.

Steph, I am so sorry about your friend . My friend is having a kidney transplant. We have been actively searching for over a year and things were getting desperate. He is a wonderful guy.

Welcome back Givingitaway away!

Wantanewme, glad you are back OP.

Want2b and Hiker, I am so jealous of your Hawaii trips. Snow here this morning and more for Wed. Ugh. Hope you both have a blast in that warm sunshine.

I totally understand the summer clothes dilemma. I tried on my goal pants from ages ago and they are huge. None of my summer stuff fits. I am happy, but I also really like some of it . I was looking forward to getting back into some of those clothes.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:00 AM   #120  

S/C/G: 165.5/146/135 or size 4

Height: 5'5''

oh my goodness, has anyone tried the BBQ chips? i just got a sample when i saw my coach today and i find them very very yummy. will definitely get some more next week. i find the chips perfect for scooping up my tuna salad.
i got through my first day back on IP. now onto day 2!
I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Last edited by wantanewme; 03-11-2014 at 10:05 AM.
Closed Thread