Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Default Reached goal...been in maintenance...need a short reboot... anyone else?

Hi rebooters, We reached over 500 posts and I think we're suppose to begin a new thread...
Old 07-12-2013, 06:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

I do really well during the week but weekends are a challenge. Going to friends house tomorrow for pizza. I told the hostess I will bring my own meal. She was fine with that. I almost said we couldn't go but decided why miss the fun. There are always social events that challenges us. We have to make the decision to have fun but stay OP
Old 07-13-2013, 08:39 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I do really well during the week but weekends are a challenge. Going to friends house tomorrow for pizza. I told the hostess I will bring my own meal. She was fine with that. I almost said we couldn't go but decided why miss the fun. There are always social events that challenges us. We have to make the decision to have fun but stay OP
It can be challenging at social events. I find I need to set my mind and mentally prepare for those events...if I'm not there mentally I skip!

Try to go full and keep a water in hand to drink... You'll do great and it's not worth the cheat!!! Keep Coffeebean!!!
Old 07-13-2013, 08:41 AM   #4  

Good morning Rebooters! Today is day 16 for me. Initially I was only going to 14 but obviously am so far away from goal so I'm continuing (kicking and screaming, of course)

I'm heading to a little league game in town today...district champ playoffs. It's the team I played on when I was 9/10! One of my old teammates daughter plays on the team and she coaches it... Will be fun. I asked my mom to join and she's having one of her granddaughters over so that would be nice to show her where her grandmother and aunt spent lots of time when I was growing up!

Have a great OP Day!!!

Last edited by New Englander; 07-13-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:03 AM   #5  

Good job New Englander 16 days that is great. You motivate me
Old 07-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #6  
reboot 10/14/2014

S/C/G: 162.7/149.2/125

Height: 5'2"

New Englander- you are doing amazing! Keep it up!!!! Do you think now that you are past the two week mark things are starting to get easier? Have fun at the game!

Coffeebean- maybe you could bring a nice big bowl of OP friendly salad for everyone at the pizza party that way you can have something to eat and are also sharing. Good luck!

Here is to a great day! Today is my neice's second birthdy party. Excited to spead time with the family!
Old 07-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 153/134.5/130 (first goal)

Height: 5'0

Good Morning
Yesterday I felt so tired and light headed I had a peach. Within 5 mins I felt instant relief. I really needed some energy because I had so much to do at home. I figure if I'm going to cheat I may as well do it on something healthy.

Here is to another day OP!! Not weighing until I leave for my trip Monday morning.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:25 AM   #8  

Quote:
Good job New Englander 16 days that is great. You motivate me
I almost forgot what today was...Down another 1.6!!! I'm at 190. Getting closer to goal... Glad you find motivation in my efforts! That's helpful to me. Muah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBean View Post
New Englander- you are doing amazing! Keep it up!!!! Do you think now that you are past the two week mark things are starting to get easier? Have fun at the game!
Hi! TY! Yes, now that I'm past two weeks it's so much easier!!! I thought after three or four days it felt easier...It's nothing compared to how I feel now. I'm going to keep at it because I can't repeat those first few days again until next year!

Oh and the game. I didn't go. Turns out my friend's girls play on 11/12 year old team and this was a 9/10 game! Next year I'll get out to some of their games...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower40 View Post
Good Morning
Yesterday I felt so tired and light headed I had a peach. Within 5 mins I felt instant relief. I really needed some energy because I had so much to do at home. I figure if I'm going to cheat I may as well do it on something healthy.

Here is to another day OP!! Not weighing until I leave for my trip Monday morning.
Well, you know you're going off plan for your vaca so a little peach probably wasn't such a bad idea...think of it as slowly awakening your pancreas? Well maybe?!?!?!

So you leave tomorrow!?!?! That's great! If I don't get a chance to write before you leave have a great trip!!! Can't wait to hear about it when you return. Be safe and have fun!
Old 07-14-2013, 08:37 AM   #9  

Day 7 of reboot. I did really well last night at my friend get together. Took grilled chicken with me to eat over a salad she had prepared. Drank my water while they drank wine . It was easier than I thought. There will be another time for a glass of wine. Feeling so good getting processed food out of my system.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:26 AM   #10  

Quote:
Day 7 of reboot. I did really well last night at my friend get together. Took grilled chicken with me to eat over a salad she had prepared. Drank my water while they drank wine . It was easier than I thought. There will be another time for a glass of wine. Feeling so good getting processed food out of my system.
Way to go Coffeebean!!! That's great.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:47 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 153/134.5/130 (first goal)

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
I almost forgot what today was...Down another 1.6!!! I'm at 190. Getting closer to goal... Glad you find motivation in my efforts! That's helpful to me. Muah!

Hi! TY! Yes, now that I'm past two weeks it's so much easier!!! I thought after three or four days it felt easier...It's nothing compared to how I feel now. I'm going to keep at it because I can't repeat those first few days again until next year!

Oh and the game. I didn't go. Turns out my friend's girls play on 11/12 year old team and this was a 9/10 game! Next year I'll get out to some of their games...

Well, you know you're going off plan for your vaca so a little peach probably wasn't such a bad idea...think of it as slowly awakening your pancreas? Well maybe?!?!?!

So you leave tomorrow!?!?! That's great! If I don't get a chance to write before you leave have a great trip!!! Can't wait to hear about it when you return. Be safe and have fun!
thanks NE, I do intend to have fun, although it's more of a business trip for my fiance. My only plan to eat off plan is to have some fruit. I had a really good OP yesterday. I want to stop calling it cheating because it's such a negative word. I will let you know how it goes.....
Old 07-16-2013, 08:01 AM   #12  

Good morning! Heading to see The Heat today! Looks like a great movie. First movie in years...Probably been to the movie theater three times in the past 12 years...This movie looks hysterical.

Wishing everyone a great OP Day!

PS my weight went back up to 191..damn heat wave! About our third or fourth one this summer...95 today (and will feel like 100)... humidity is horrible...mosquitoes are even worse! Inside central air is lovely...
Old 07-16-2013, 09:57 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 257/200/190(?)

Height: 5'10"

I had been maintaining very well for a few months. I think I got a bit lax with my wine consumption, had a couple dinners out for work, and noticed about 7-10 pounds had come back on. (I had a 4 pound window that I would fluctuate within, but I was above the top end of that by 7 pounds.)

I decided to nip it in the bud. Seven or ten pounds should be easy enough to fix, but if that becomes 15-20 then it would be discouraging. Going back to Phase 1 protocol so far as wine, fruit and grains go. I don't think I need to head back to the clinic for official IP Food quite yet, but will do so if this doesn't work. I am about 3 days in and already feel a difference.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #14  

Good Morning everyone. Today is Day 9 of my reboot and it is going well. Have out of town guest staying her until the weekend. I need to remain strong and not let food get the best of me.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:51 AM   #15  

Day 11 of my reboot. I am proud of myself. I have company staying at my house. I have entertained, gone out to eat and managed to stay 100% IP. Funny how some reboots are impossible can't even last a day. This reboot has been easy and I feel so good so much energy. Hopefully I will manage to keep this attitude until I accomplish my goal weight. Nothing taste as good as skinny feels.
Closed Thread