Old 12-12-2013, 07:13 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 190/138 - 2012; Reboot 175/140

Height: 5"4

Hello ladies,

I did IP back in March 2012-Aug 2012 and lost 50 lbs. Maintained for a while and then was careless with food planning and have gained 20 lbs. I attempted to restart several times but would fail because of many things. My girlfriend took a picture of me and sent to my phone and that was enough for me to get back into the mentality. Just like it took a long time to see yourself skinny after losing weight, the same happens in reverse... you are gaining but say to yourself, i look good until you see the reality of a picture.

I have curves and don't look bad, but you know what makes you feel good and that is where I'm at to keep me motivated.

I'm on my 4th day 100% OP and it all came back to me - that zone you have to be in

Last edited by momat40; 12-12-2013 at 07:32 AM.
momat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:38 AM   #17  
Just doin' it!

S/C/G: 176/153/135

Height: 5'3"

I think it is great that so many are re-committed to taking those extra pounds off. The big thing to remember is we are all human, we slip up and it's okay. The importance lies in whether we just give up or keep trying and doing. I'm proud of everyone who makes that commitment to keep on keeping on. The only thing we truly have control of is what we put into our mouths, take back the power and make yourself a priority. YOU CAN DO IT!!
airportchick11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 179/154/130

Height: 5'7.5"

Hey there! How is everyone doing on their restarts? I just found this thread today and love it! I took about 10 days off after thanksgiving and I'm back to being hardcore this past Monday. I've lost most of my "water" weight or "cheat" weight, whatever u want to call it , but my weigh in is tomorrow. The thing that I notice about being back OP for these past few days, I just feel better... Physically and mentally. My ring isn't tight and my fingers aren't so sausagey. And, although I technically didn't gain fat or anything, my clothes fit better and I feel like I look thinner. I'm sure it's mostly mental, but I'll take it!

Hope you guys are all experiencing the good things like this that come from being back OP.
Sally4397 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 280/Ticker/190

Height: 5'10"

The "mental weight loss" is the best part for me. My clothes may fit slightly better, but the feeling of not being bloated and grumpy because I'm eating too much is worth doing the diet! I look in the mirror and it's the same body, but it FEELS slimmer.... that's all that really matters during the process to keep me motivated.

When I get stuck at the same weight for a few days its SO BAD for me mentally.... that's when I start to say "I should just eat XXXX it's not working!!" but if I keep going OP then it finally comes off and I'm back on track! IP works REALLY well if you can believe in it.
LindseyTradeChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #20  

Beck Diet Solution
Think Thin Thursday: If you think, “I’m going to eat this because I just don’t care,” remind yourself that while it’s true you don’t care in this moment, it’s not true that you won’t care later on when you feel guilty about your eating, reinforce old habits, and take in too many calories. Don’t let one moment of not caring dictate your actions!
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote