Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 252/227.6/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skini mini View Post
Hi all,
If I started on Oct 31 can I still be part of your group? You seem like such a great bunch to interact with.
A little history about me. Last year I did IP through a clinic and lost about 20 lbs in 2 months. Was very happy with that, although not at goal. I fell off plan and could just never get my mind back into it. Fast forward to now and I am SO ready to do this again. I gained back everything plus about 5 more! Ugh!
I spent the summer with only 2 pair of capris that fit and refused to buy more in this size. I had given away all of my clothes that were too big last summer thinking I would never need them again. This time I am not going through a clinic but doing it on my own with alternative products from Nashua. I've got to get off about 50 lbs and am committed to see it through. I'm hoping to be active in this forum so that I can keep up my motivation. It helps to hear how others are doing and to share tips and ideas. So there you have it, hopefully you didn't nod off reading this!
Welcome! So glad you decided to join us.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #32  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

emsmom - Thanks so much!

iwannabe - I hate those dreams. I've had them so bad where they seem like I've been eating bad food for months and gained weight and I wake up in a panic attack. Am I that scared I'll fall off the wagon? The food in my dreams taste so good though. lolol
Old 11-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #33  

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutforthatcar View Post
emsmom - Thanks so much!

iwannabe - I hate those dreams. I've had them so bad where they seem like I've been eating bad food for months and gained weight and I wake up in a panic attack. Am I that scared I'll fall off the wagon? The food in my dreams taste so good though. lolol
Just think...dream food is calorie free!
Old 11-01-2013, 02:13 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 642 (IPstart 395.4)/226.2/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skini mini View Post
Hi all,
If I started on Oct 31 can I still be part of your group? You seem like such a great bunch to interact with.
A little history about me. Last year I did IP through a clinic and lost about 20 lbs in 2 months. Was very happy with that, although not at goal. I fell off plan and could just never get my mind back into it. Fast forward to now and I am SO ready to do this again. I gained back everything plus about 5 more! Ugh!
I spent the summer with only 2 pair of capris that fit and refused to buy more in this size. I had given away all of my clothes that were too big last summer thinking I would never need them again. This time I am not going through a clinic but doing it on my own with alternative products from Nashua. I've got to get off about 50 lbs and am committed to see it through. I'm hoping to be active in this forum so that I can keep up my motivation. It helps to hear how others are doing and to share tips and ideas. So there you have it, hopefully you didn't nod off reading this!
Skini,

!!!!!!!

I've found that staying active here is one of the things that helps me stay "accountable" to this protocol. I've started a work out program, and I've got buddies that are doing that with me too, so they keep me on track for my work out.. All in all, GREAT!!! Welcome to the group. Look forward to getting to know you

Kawaii

Old 11-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 185/173/140

Height: 5'10

I'd love to join you inspiring ladies. I just finished week 2 and am down 12 lbs and 16 inches! Hoping I can continue strong through the holidays!
Old 11-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 248/248/165

I wish I would loss inches! In 2 weeks lost 7lbs and only 1.5 inches..and not even where I want it to! lol
Old 11-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #37  
Getting smaller everyday

S/C/G: HW: 393/IP: 347/CW: 198/GW:175

Height: 5'6

I think I've lost maybe 2 inches around my stomach since I've started. I'm not a pro on this whole inches thing but I do know that my 'a size down' jeans didn't button or get over my stomach when I started IP and now they button.

Though still not wearable just yet. I'm trying not to focus so much on anything other than how my clothes are fitting. The scale and I are sworn enemies but it really likes me on this diet. lolol.

Also, I'd just like to say that I love still losing weight around TOM. I don't lose as much as other weeks but when I was calorie counting my scale would pick a random number normally 3 lbs more than what I was and stall there until I was officially over it. It's so nice to see the scale still move down even during this tragic time of the month.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mncntrygrl79 View Post
I'd love to join you inspiring ladies. I just finished week 2 and am down 12 lbs and 16 inches! Hoping I can continue strong through the holidays!
Great results! I'm sure you will be strong...the numbers are so motivational.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #39  
Jig

S/C/G: 360/Ticker/225

Height: 6'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mncntrygrl79 View Post
And one guy
Old 11-01-2013, 04:30 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 185/173/140

Height: 5'10

Sorry Jig! You too :-)
Old 11-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone!
I have a question. It's been a month and I've lost 26 lbs which is awesome but no inches off in 3 weeks. Is that normal???
Old 11-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

airportchick: LOVE your list! Keep it up!
Old 11-01-2013, 07:05 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Hi everyone!

Emsmom, I laughed at the no calorie dream food

Jig, congrats on your loss! Awesome give away. May have to look into that cookbook.

Welcome to all the new people! You are most def. welcome to join us.

Airportchick- love your list! Three things keep me on track:1. my blood pressure and wanting to get healthy. 2. the fear that my 12 day, new to IP headache will return if I cheat. 3. I want to beat fat! I have met every other obstacle in my life with determination and a plan. I am going to win. I have decided that I will not live a half life, limiting myself and my choices because I am not comfortable in my body. No food is worth that sacrifice.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 223/198/160

thought i would drop in for a hello to my fellow october-ers . tomorrow marks one month exactly since join date! about to try my cauliflower tater tots! hope they taste as good as they sound
Old 11-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 642 (IPstart 395.4)/226.2/160

Default Tomorrow is my 1 month actively OP

I'm super excited. Tomorrow is the 2nd of Nov.. I've gotten a good portion of the protocol under my belt. I feel more capable and able to just keep plugging away.

Not only have I noticed physical changes, I've noticed mental ones.. the whole idea that a "cheat" is worth my entire weeks food budget.. Ewwww. totally got me to rethink whether or not it was "worth it". As most of you all know, I've got quite a bit of weight to go, and I do not really see any difference at all within my face or even my body. I've had a few times of discouragement because my husband is doing this too, and he's smaller, has less to lose and everyone's already remarking on how much better he looks. Not really nice of me to get jealous now is it?!

Today I had a most embarrassing NSV realization that helped to show me that yes, I am indeed giving those pounds away.. I have a pair of pants that are a tad long, and I was walking along in the grocery store with my daughter and son. I stepped accidentally on the bottom of the pants leg of one side.. I kept walking, and the pants didn't! Thank G*D I was wearing a VERY long and baggy shirt.. I had to kinda do this double step jiggle in order to pull them up so they wouldn't fall further..

Thanks for listening..

Kawaii

Closed Thread