Old 10-25-2013, 12:34 AM   #466  
IP start date: 2/8/2013

S/C/G: 230/207/160

Height: 5'2

Hello everyone! A little bit late checking in today...just got off work. Anyway, I had a few NSVs today I want to tell you all about!!

As most of you know, I haven't been following the plan per say as of late- and binging on peanut butter I might add. Anyway, I went and weighed in today and I am happy to report that I have maintained every bit of my loss!! Granted I haven't lost anything either since around mid September, but hey maintaining what I did lose is the next best thing, so I am proud none the less. This makes me very excited about long term maintenance down the road- that I can do it afterall just by making smarter choices and living a low carb lifestyle. My 2nd victory today was my coach redid the analysis thinger and I have lost 16lbs of body fat! whoooo! was so nice to see. Extra motivation to get back on it. And thirdly, and probably most impressively- my cholesterol has gone down! I just happened to have labs done in June, and now just last week, and I compared my values today. Every single value dropped, and I am no longer have high cholesterol! My total chol went from 4.76 to 3.74 and my LDL from 2.87 to 2.11 A big difference diet can make in a short amount of time!

So even though I have been going through a rough patch for the last few weeks...these are all things I am proud of. Starting Sunday, I am back on 100%, full commitment. I want to get below 200lbs and rejoice in sweet sweet Onderland! And hopefully down another 20lbs by Christmas. That's my goal now!

I have to get through my Hubby's 30th Birthday Bash first on Sat....
jmanovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:28 AM   #467  

S/C/G: 177.6/165.4/140

Height: 5'5''

Now starting day 27... On night shift again tonight and tomorrow... So hard switching around.
Wishing everybody a 100% day.... In a 90% way.... Lol
Strive for the best but never beat yourself up. We only fail when we quit trying!
DJ72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:38 AM   #468  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
And of course I have none ROFL!
OOOh...Sorry!

Seeing a lot of the seasonal tea is on sale at different places these days. Walgreens even. We have Christmas Tree Shops here on the east coast and I saw they have Bieglow teas all on sale for $2 a box this week which is pretty good. Planning to stock up on some of the seasonal stuff...its nice to have the flavored herbal stuff in the winter. You might want to look for some to have on hand. Avalon is a pro at making 0/0/0 coffee and tea taste like dessert!

Last edited by 65X65; 10-25-2013 at 05:39 AM.
65X65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:38 AM   #469  

S/C/G: S/C/G 202/190.2/150

Good morning 90ers! WI 6 for me less than a pound. I'm not sure that alternatives are working for me as we'll as the IP products did. I've been using mainly Weight Loss Systems aspartame free shakes/puddings which have 7 g carbs. This week I added two Quest bars which are really high in carbs but they are very high in fiber. Maybe some of you have tried them and have some advice on which ones?? I think I also got my ticker at the bottom so I'm excited to see
Milli55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #470  

S/C/G: 242/242/165

Height: 5'9"

My coach reviews every sheet of my journal, and circles everything that is not 100%.
She will also not do a weigh in or measurements if I forget my journal. She will sell me products though.

I have been off plan for 2 weeks, maintaining very nicely, even though I have been raiding the halloween candy. I have some personal things I am dealing with, and combined with the hormonal issues and problems I had on IP, do not plan on continuing. I do need to lose another 50 pounds, though, so hopefully I can find and stick with something that works.

Good luck to you all!
kcandponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:50 AM   #471  
IP start 8/15/13

S/C/G: 244/211/195

Height: 5'7

Sorry to hear you have such a strict coach. I on the other hand is just the opposite; but they all are willing to sell.
Here is wishing you success as you take a different road to the same goal.
MsKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #472  

S/C/G: 209/164/130

The candy isn't too hard for me to turn down as I've never been a huge candy person. I did, however, just have a (big) handful of pumpkin seeds that I just roasted.....totally worth it
Aydubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:16 PM   #473  

Height: 5'5"

I fell off the wagon today. It's the first time in 21 weeks that I really went crazy. If I deviated before it was with more on plan food or packets and few times real salad dressing for my oil allotment. But today I fell off and drank 3 michalob ultra and a small soft serve ice cream. I have been feeling better and looking better and I do not want to screw it up now. This is my confession and tomorrow back on plan and lots and lots of water!!!!!
trishthayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #474  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Hey 90%ers. Today not so good for me. I've been sick all day . Trying to rest and be ready for tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good week
nolasmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:20 PM   #475  

Been kinda quiet around here lately! I hope everyone is doing so well that they are on the 100% thread instead!

Well, as for me- I ate carbs and such all weekend- was my husband's 30th Birthday party, we had subs and all the party snack type foods...with tons of leftovers. So of course, indulged a little knowing I was going 100% Monday morning! Here goes nothing...I have my brain in it this time- I am going to go through a few days withdrawal- but then after that I will be a fat burning machine again! Want another 25lbs gone by Christmas!

Wish me luck all!
Old 10-27-2013, 10:21 PM   #476  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Hey 90%ers. Today not so good for me. I've been sick all day . Trying to rest and be ready for tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good week
Get well soon Nolasmurf!
Old 10-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #477  
Started IP - 8/27/13

S/C/G: 265/ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Back from Vacation!!!

Hi Lovelies,

Hope you are all doing well!!! I made it through my two week vacation and did NOT stay OP but made the best choices I could while not denying myself. I had my 9th WI today and I lost 1.8lbs and .5 of an inch from each measured body part (can't be mad at that). It was NOT easy staying on plan for the full two weeks mostly because my schedule was completely thrown off. I did bring IP foods and managed to eat like I was on P2. That lasted for the first 5 days. I caught DH's cold when we headed North to my BIL's cabin. There was no electricity, no running water and an outhouse (I ate and drank whatever which included sipping a bit of Crown Royal to beat the cold!)

On another NSV note, I did have to buy two pair of Old Navy size 16 jeans because the 18s that I brought were literally falling off of me. Also, before I left I went shopping in my closet and found 5 pair of work pants that haven't fit in 5 years!!!!

Overall, I enjoyed myself and had a great vacation. But I did feel much better eating OP when I got back.

Keep pluggin' away IPers!!!!
AliExpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 04:14 PM   #478  

S/C/G: 177.6/165.4/140

Height: 5'5''

Hey everybody! Just checking in. Sorry to hear of the colds/flu everybody has been battling. I did my two weeks with that nonsense. My WI day is tomorrow and hoping for at least another pound down. Been at least 95% this week with a few adult beverages knocking my percentage down. Lol.
Remember weight loss is the easy part... Keeping it off is the true battle. Let's all do it in a way we can live with and carry on with.
The fact that we are all still here plodding away means we are on the right track!
DJ72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:24 PM   #479  

S/C/G: 260/260/150

Height: 5'3"

Hi 90ers! Checking in for the first time in about a week... been going through a really rough time at work, and haven't been able to check my favorite boards!

9 days until our first trip to Disney! I'm down to 163 pounds, so I got close to my mini goal of being in the 150's for the trip, but doubt i'll be able to get 4 pounds off before then. My main concern is being able to fit into the coach seats... fingers crossed I will. I did, however, have a major NSV this weekend. I went to Nordstroms to get a pair of pants for an interview, and when I asked for a 12, the saleswoman told me I there was no way I was a 12... as it turns out, I needed an 8!!! Now, the brand is Not Your Daughter's Jeans, which is notorious for running a size smaller....but a size 10 masked as an 8? I'll take it! I haven't been able to wear a 10 since my 20's. Very excited about this!

It seems like everyone is sniffling, sneezing, coughing, etc around here. Hope all of you guys who are sick feel better soon!

-Jodi

Last edited by jodi73; 10-28-2013 at 05:25 PM.
jodi73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #480  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

hey gang Happy Monday. I'm back OP today after having a very bad weekend. I won't share details but lets just say it's no ones fault but my own!
Just finish up a snack of cucumber and my coworker was laughing at me crunching away. I love cucumbers its probably the only thing I haven't gotten tired of! Fresh cuke with some sea salt to me is better than a bag of chips! LOL
nolasmurf is offline   Reply With Quote