Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 320/IP303/197/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxy View Post
Good morning all....I am off to a great and wonderful day. First of all, I hit my goal this morning (at least on my scale) and on my birthday! My kids bought me a Lulu Lemon outfit that was wayyyy too BIG and I need to exchange for a smaller size (that happens NEVER) and I don't look like a giant sausage stuffed in the pants.

DH is making me a special total IP approved dinner tonight.

Yup, I'm one lucky girl today!!! I have NEVER made goal on a weight loss program in my life!!!!
Congratulations Maxxy and a very happy birthday to you! It sounds like you have a great supportive family.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:22 AM   #17  
Started IP 9/10/2013

S/C/G: 220/157/145

Height: 5'5"

I was able to add my ticker to my profile today finally! Just testing now to see if this works.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 301/290/180

Height: 5'10

Default Good Morning!

Good Morning All!!

Firstly, super big congratulations to Maxxy!!! Woohoo!!! You did it! And I second what Lisa said, you can just feel the positive energy spilling from your post!!

It looks like everyone is on plan and ready to go today! For me, I've got my plan and am sticking to it!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 10-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #19  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Good morning!!

Weigh-in 12 and down another 1.6!! My lowest loss yet (not complaining) but I have reached and passed (by .4 ) the 25 lbs by Halloween challenge!! So close to 50 lbs down and ONEderland that I can taste it, and it tastes like ideal protein!

Hope everyone has a great OP day!!

Last edited by shrinkingsusie; 10-03-2013 at 10:37 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:47 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Height: 5'4"

Congrats to all the losses and Inch removal!!!

I am going crazy this AM> We have a showing for our house tonight (realator called lastnight) and do you think my 2 older kids did boo to help start the clean up process? NO! *(^#&$(*&#*(@#$@!@! this house will not be ready ,if by 2 or so I don't have the big things done then we will cancel. What a great day
Old 10-03-2013, 10:54 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahBell View Post
Congrats to all the losses and Inch removal!!!

I am going crazy this AM> We have a showing for our house tonight (realator called lastnight) and do you think my 2 older kids did boo to help start the clean up process? NO! *(^#&$(*&#*(@#$@!@!
sarahbell - We just went through 4 months of our house on the market and it was enough to push me right to the brink. I was the one home so all the responsibility to get ready was mine. It helped when son #2 went back to college because then there was one less mess, but I HATED it.

We had 2 agents who called for appointments who NEVER showed, ones who came an hour late and thought I would still be soooo happy to see them after I had packed up the dog and her belongings and waited somewhere away while waiting for them to supposedly see the house when they hadn't even gotten there yet! ARRGGHHH.

I am sorry that you are going through that - it is a really tough thing to have a house on the market. My thoughts and positive energies are with you. Hang in there and do not let those horrible negative things derail something that is all yours - staying strong and proud on this program to make yourself healthy and happy.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:06 AM   #22  
Started IP 9/10/2013

I've been going through the FAQ's and archived posts but can't find the answer to this question - can anyone tell me if my herbal tea counts towards the daily water requirement, or is in addition to it? This is decaff 0/0/0 tea.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:10 AM   #23  
Started IP August 14 2013

S/C/G: 216.5/153/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Good morning all....I am off to a great and wonderful day. First of all, I hit my goal this morning (at least on my scale) and on my birthday! My kids bought me a Lulu Lemon outfit that was wayyyy too BIG and I need to exchange for a smaller size (that happens NEVER) and I don't look like a giant sausage stuffed in the pants.

Yup, I'm one lucky girl today!!! I have NEVER made goal on a weight loss program in my life!!!!
So many things in this post are amazing! Congrats Maxxy!!!!!

Inspiration for all of us so thanks for sharing.

And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Old 10-03-2013, 11:12 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinHealthyNow View Post
I've been going through the FAQ's and archived posts but can't find the answer to this question - can anyone tell me if my herbal tea counts towards the daily water requirement, or is in addition to it? This is decaff 0/0/0 tea.
Believe that decaf 0/0/0 is the same as water but would love to have anyone who has the official ruling on that.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #25  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Well I kicked that stall"s booty this week! I lost 5.25 lbs this week.

I am feeling so great, my energy is through the roof and I've never slept so good.

Today I' m gonna pull all the bedding in the house to wash and line dry it. Its a sunny day but they said theres a storm forming in the gulf. THats gonna ruin the weekend!

Oh well , gotta focus on TODAY.

Old 10-03-2013, 11:15 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 233/signature/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinHealthyNow View Post
It does count toward your water in take. I asked my coach about it the day I started.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:20 AM   #27  
Started IP 9/10/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misstiff View Post
It does count toward your water in take. I asked my coach about it the day I started.
Thanks so much! Glad to have that confirmed.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:20 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 249.4/180/WhenIFeelSexyNaked

Height: 5'eff all

Quote:

That is so exciting!!
Happy birthday - and even better - happy goal day!!
Old 10-03-2013, 11:24 AM   #29  
Started IP 9/10/2013

Quote:

Congratulations! What a great day for you - very inspiring
Old 10-03-2013, 11:26 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
sarahbell - We just went through 4 months of our house on the market and it was enough to push me right to the brink. I was the one home so all the responsibility to get ready was mine. It helped when son #2 went back to college because then there was one less mess, but I HATED it.

We had 2 agents who called for appointments who NEVER showed, ones who came an hour late and thought I would still be soooo happy to see them after I had packed up the dog and her belongings and waited somewhere away while waiting for them to supposedly see the house when they hadn't even gotten there yet! ARRGGHHH.

I am sorry that you are going through that - it is a really tough thing to have a house on the market. My thoughts and positive energies are with you. Hang in there and do not let those horrible negative things derail something that is all yours - staying strong and proud on this program to make yourself healthy and happy.
THANK YOU SO MUCH/ I just want to scream. DS will NOT enterain himself for 2 mins for me to do anything. I even turned on cartoons but he just hangs on me and cries until I sit and watch with him.

I am going to ask for a cleaning lady for my b-day. 3 days a week m-w-f nuff said
Closed Thread