Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #31  
support, not criticism

S/C/G: 219/187.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations Maxxy on meeting your goal and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What a great birthday present to yourself!

Busy day at work for me. I'm really hoping to get all my water in as it is difficult when I am in and out of court all day and I don't like to drink it too late in the day for obvious reasons LOL

Have a great IP day everyone!
Old 10-03-2013, 11:52 AM   #32  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon fellow IPers!
I have a little rant... so I ordered my food from my online clinic, and they had told me to ordder it with the same amount of time left to ship it as the first order took... and leave enough packets for that time frame, so I did that, and I was expecting my food to come in yesterday... Well, it didn't come in, so I emailed the clinic and my rep said that she was sending it out that afternoon because something I had ordered had just come in the previous day..... I was flabbergasted, they didn't even emaill me telling me there was a delay.... and now I don't think I have enough packets to last until this comes... luckly I've been reading on the alternatives page, and ill pick up a few things to last me....
Old 10-03-2013, 11:56 AM   #33  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
Good afternoon fellow IPers!
I have a little rant... so I ordered my food from my online clinic, and they had told me to ordder it with the same amount of time left to ship it as the first order took... and leave enough packets for that time frame, so I did that, and I was expecting my food to come in yesterday... Well, it didn't come in, so I emailed the clinic and my rep said that she was sending it out that afternoon because something I had ordered had just come in the previous day..... I was flabbergasted, they didn't even emaill me telling me there was a delay.... and now I don't think I have enough packets to last until this comes... luckly I've been reading on the alternatives page, and ill pick up a few things to last me....
Easiest is the EAS Carb Control shakes. They are sold just about everywhere (Target, Walmart, grocery stores, CVS, Walgreens & more)
Old 10-03-2013, 12:15 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 301/290/180

Height: 5'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Easiest is the EAS Carb Control shakes. They are sold just about everywhere (Target, Walmart, grocery stores, CVS, Walgreens & more)
And they're pretty yummy too! Personally, I'm partial to the cafe caramel, and DH likes the rich chocolate (I think it's pretty tasty too). Good Luck!!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #35  
IP Start: 05/16/13

S/C/G: 215.8/140.3/145

Wow! Hello all! Congrats to all on losses and pushing through. Amazing work all! Curious Maxxy, do you mind saying what size you are at Lulu? I am fearful to go in and start trying stuff on. Fat-Self talking there.

I took the train to Sacramento last night to see my boyfriend. Arrived in time for dinner and we went out. It was hilarious ordering as we are both now doing IP and were like "no butter! No bread please!" and so forth. We were kind and the waiter got it and was really sweet. Anyhow, I love the train and I love my boyfriend, so it was fun to ride the train, studying and working, to see him - if only a night :-)

Happy Thursday all!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxy View Post
Good morning all....I am off to a great and wonderful day. First of all, I hit my goal this morning (at least on my scale) and on my birthday! My kids bought me a Lulu Lemon outfit that was wayyyy too BIG and I need to exchange for a smaller size (that happens NEVER) and I don't look like a giant sausage stuffed in the pants.

DH is making me a special total IP approved dinner tonight.

Yup, I'm one lucky girl today!!! I have NEVER made goal on a weight loss program in my life!!!!
Happy Birthday!! And a super big congrats on hitting goal...! Someone said ...if you saw it ...then taht number is REAL! And so true...your home scale will be the ruler you check at some point! And it probably can't be too far off from whatever your IP site's scale registers anyway....you'd already know they were not in close sync!
: cheer3:

Last edited by 65X65; 10-03-2013 at 01:18 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 177.6/165.4/140

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Good morning!!

Weigh-in 12 and down another 1.6!! My lowest loss yet (not complaining) but I have reached and passed (by .4 ) the 25 lbs by Halloween challenge!! So close to 50 lbs down and ONEderland that I can taste it, and it tastes like ideal protein!

Hope everyone has a great OP day!!
You are doing awesome! And honestly, I usually only lost 1-2 lbs a week and that is a HEALTHY loss. So chin up pretty lady! And... You kicked that Halloween goal right through the forks! Great job!!!
Look at how much you have lost already. Think of that many pounds of butter and then you get it!
AMAZING!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 177.6/165.4/140

Height: 5'5''

And MAXXY... Happy Belated. You truly are an inspiration in so many ways!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #39  
Reboot 10/24/15 - Age 49

S/C/G: 217.5/202.3/155

Height: 5'7"

Hello all! Day 4 of my staycation with the kids. We've been having lots of fun. Our trip to the Grand Canyon has been delayed obviously, but we are still finding plenty to do.

Today will be an NSV day for me. We have a pot luck to go to tonight, and I am making 3 pumpkin pies with the kids to take. Pumpkin is a real weakness for me, I love it in all its forms: pies, coffee creamer, lattes, pumpkin bread, I don't think you can go wrong with pumpkin! But today I will bake and watch everyone else enjoy and won't eat a crumb! Looking forward to being fully in Ph 4 by the 1st week in Dec, and then I can enjoy the fruits of my labors!

I am saving a Quest bar for later, I shall dream of that while I bake!

Love reading all the positive posts on here today. To my friends in the Gulf, please be prepared!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Default Dinner out now makes me laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarita75 View Post
I took the train to Sacramento last night to see my boyfriend. Arrived in time for dinner and we went out. It was hilarious ordering as we are both now doing IP and were like "no butter! No bread please!" and so forth. We were kind and the waiter got it and was really sweet.
Happy Thursday all!
I laugh when I read your description of dinner because it can be so fun to order for IP - telling you want an item on the menu but minus this and minus this a minus this until there isn't truly much left.

We ate out last night and I ordered a half salad (have never done that before) with tuna, no dressing, no cheese, no croutons - you get the picture. It is so nice when it arrives just the way it is wanted.

If you are nice and sweet about it, but determined, eating out is becoming better and better and I am not denying my husband his desired meal.

Last edited by schenectady; 10-03-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #41  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscany123 View Post
Hello all! Day 4 of my staycation with the kids. We've been having lots of fun. Our trip to the Grand Canyon has been delayed obviously, but we are still finding plenty to do.

Today will be an NSV day for me. We have a pot luck to go to tonight, and I am making 3 pumpkin pies with the kids to take. Pumpkin is a real weakness for me, I love it in all its forms: pies, coffee creamer, lattes, pumpkin bread, I don't think you can go wrong with pumpkin! But today I will bake and watch everyone else enjoy and won't eat a crumb! Looking forward to being fully in Ph 4 by the 1st week in Dec, and then I can enjoy the fruits of my labors!

I am saving a Quest bar for later, I shall dream of that while I bake!
Too bad there isn't a Quest pumpkin bar! I'd be all over that & have actually suggested it. Their last 3 were chocolate (well, one was white choc, which personally I don't think counts )

Have you tried the muffins with the pumpkin pie spice yet? It won't satisfy the actual pumpkin flavor/texture but it might get you "thru"

Luckily, all this restriction is temporary on P1-2. Pumpkin could be a fruit in P3

And don't forget, even in P4, we can't overindulge or we end up right back where we started! Bethenny Frankel (skinny biotch that she is!) says taste everything but eat nothing. I like that. In maintenance, I shall taste the "bad" stuff but not eat it all.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #42  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Maxxy: Happy Birthday and Happy Goal Day! Congrats to you! I know it is a wonderful feeling. You have a contagious attitude. So inspiring!

sarita: It is so sweet to hear you talk about your BF and how much you love being with him! I still feel that way after 28 years, and it helps even more that I feel better about myself. I have family in Lincoln, CA, so wave hello from the train!

Deana: one of my decisions to switch to alternatives was due to my clinic always being out of my favorite products. Also, I just felt let down by the lack of coaching and misinformation I was given. Hopefully this will resolve for you and they won't leave you hanging again. The EAS drinks are a great go to.

Tuscany: I love pumpkin too! I plan to have a delicious piece of pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. Just one!

Congrats to everyone on their victories today and lots of good thoughts are sent to everyone to stay OP.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonolady View Post
Good morning all!!! Sending IP power to all!!!!!!! Down another bit, closer to P2, 100% alternatives for a week or so. I love this program it really works!!!

We ALL rock here!!!!!!

Have a glorious day!!!

What alternative products are you using?
Old 10-03-2013, 01:49 PM   #44  
Reboot 10/24/15 - Age 49

S/C/G: 217.5/202.3/155

Height: 5'7"

Lisa yes Quest Pumpkin would be da bomb! Don't worry, I will keep to plan even in Ph 4. One slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream will be on my treat day of the week!!! Thanks for looking out for me xx

Deana That sucks! And what poor customer service not to notify you of the delay. Now your clinic runs the risk of losing you to Alternatives forever, their bad! Luckily you are getting great advice on how to substitute until your shipment arrives, let us know how you do!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #45  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxy View Post
Good morning all....I am off to a great and wonderful day. First of all, I hit my goal this morning (at least on my scale) and on my birthday! My kids bought me a Lulu Lemon outfit that was wayyyy too BIG and I need to exchange for a smaller size (that happens NEVER) and I don't look like a giant sausage stuffed in the pants.

DH is making me a special total IP approved dinner tonight.

Yup, I'm one lucky girl today!!! I have NEVER made goal on a weight loss program in my life!!!!
Happy Birthday to you, and congratulations! You gave yourself the best birthday present a girl could ask for!! Way to go!!
Closed Thread