Old 09-06-2013, 09:55 AM   #16  
Restarted 9/4/2013

S/C/G: 194.5/194.5/145

Height: 5'9"

I take a liguid Vitamin B12 complex in the afternoon, you can get it for 5 bucks at Walmart, it really kicks my energy level back up. I used it last year when I lost 30 pounds so it did not stall me.
Viciousdoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 210.6/210.6/145

Height: 5' 3"

Thumbs up Day 1

Good morning all!

Today is my first day on IP and I am very much looking forward to getting to my goal weight. I had done the HcG diet and lost about 40 lbs, but gained it all back plus an additional 15-20. I'm so tired of the weight, I need to get rid of it once and for all. So a co-worker and I are doing IP together.

I am very excited to have found a group of you that are just starting as well. I love the motivation and hearing success stories of others. I look forward to getting to know you all as we trudge this road to weight loss together!

Have a fantastic day!!
LilBit71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #18  

Hello all. Day 4 for me of this re-start and I have to say that its going well...no real cravings, headaches, exhaustion, etc like I have had in the past. Already down to 135 which I know was water weight and that if I stop, I will jump back up to 140. Every restart when I get back to 135 I throw in the towel but not this time...I am going for 30 days and whatever is lost is lost. Of course I want to get to 130 and I think I can in a month and going under would be great that way I have a little bit of wiggle room. Glad we all are on here supporting one another.

LilBit71...Hcg is intense. I did it for one week and thought I was going to die. I think you will love IP compared to HcG and finf yourself losing just as much weight but with much more food and choices. Congrats for starting!
eandc2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #19  

Cass2ander...I say 15lbs by October 1st. I am not sure if that is realistic for everyone due to individual circumstances, stats, etc. but I think based on IP weight loss calculations it appears to be realistic. Your tilpaia sounds awesome. I need to be more creative. I have a tendancy to get in a rut although last night I had cinnamon on my jicama and I must say it was delish!
eandc2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:14 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 242/208(IP)/158/140

Height: 5'0

Day 4! Still 100% commited and going into the weekend where it gets a bit harder but in a way easier as I can cook whatever I want with IP food

This week I tried making garlic and herb rolls using IP Potato Puree...they were good but a bit odd in texture. The recipe came from pinterest

I also made mini muffins using IP Oatmeal and Zucchini. Found the recipe on pinterest. They are amazing, travel well and taste like I am cheating. I got 9 little muffins to eat as my one restricted and the addition of some zucchini.

So far down 3.6 pounds since starting on Tuesday...goodbye water weight soon goodbye fat!
Bellybuttonlint403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #21  
Started IP 4/5/2012

S/C/G: 200/190.1/140

Height: 5'7.5

Lots of success on here! I want to try the oatmeal mini muffins : ) I must say that Friday nights are hard!!!!! I crave an adult drinky drink.... but I know the result will = me off track and back up and down the same 5 lbs I lost.

Digging deep, staying on track! My 7 yr old asked me if I was pregnant.... : (
cass2ander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #22  
knm

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5'1

Hi everyone! It's great to see this thread! I started again this week as well. Day 4 for me today. Down 3.6 lbs. Man that water weight makes you feel crappy, so nice to have that gone!
This is my third time doing IP. First time I never got to goal. I kept having slips and eventually decided to take a break, and the weight came back on instantly. My second time I got to goal but wasn't prepared for maintenance apparently. I went straight back to my old eating habits and gained 13 lbs since May.
This is my last time. I'm going to be successful during the process and continue the success in maintenance! I have too many events coming up this next year, and I'm sick of being the "fat friend" in all the photos!
knm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #23  
Started IP 4/5/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by knm View Post
Hi everyone! It's great to see this thread! I started again this week as well. Day 4 for me today. Down 3.6 lbs. Man that water weight makes you feel crappy, so nice to have that gone!
This is my third time doing IP. First time I never got to goal. I kept having slips and eventually decided to take a break, and the weight came back on instantly. My second time I got to goal but wasn't prepared for maintenance apparently. I went straight back to my old eating habits and gained 13 lbs since May.
This is my last time. I'm going to be successful during the process and continue the success in maintenance! I have too many events coming up this next year, and I'm sick of being the "fat friend" in all the photos!
You got this!!!! Hang in there
Old 09-06-2013, 06:25 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 153/134.5/130 (first goal)

day one for me, hi KNM
I am determined to do this, I have my wedding dress to start shopping for and I don't want to be a pudgy bride(

today was good, making greek chicken with brocoli for supper, used a combo of chicken legs and breast, seasoned with oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper, olive oil and lime juice (didn't have lemon), let's hope it taste as good as it smells right now!!can't wait for supper, I'm hungry
Sunflower40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 153/134.5/130 (first goal)

Oh I have to tell you, I tried the new double choc brownie (IP) and OMG, it was awesome!!
Sunflower40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #26  

Day 2 for me. How long does it take before the energy sets in. I could hardly function today. I have put everyone before me for the last 12 years. I don't know how to be thin, I don't know how to dress nice. T-shirt and jeans has been my wardrobe for years, but it all is going to change. 2 daysin and going strong!!!!
treefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 01:00 AM   #27  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

I can't wait for my package to arrive next week! Its driving my batty waiting! I can't wait to be able to start! You all are great! You've got this! Keep it up, the results are worth it!
Deana509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:49 AM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
I can't wait for my package to arrive next week! Its driving my batty waiting! I can't wait to be able to start! You all are great! You've got this! Keep it up, the results are worth it!
You can start right now with EAS carb control shakes from target/Walgreens/grocery stores

GNC sells quest bars (no more than 1/day)
They also,sell many protein powders that will work on IP (I think I just found a new one to try!)

Just make sure to read labels carefully & look for

lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #29  
Started IP 4/5/2012

Good idea Lisa!!! I have started supplementing with alternative products found at diet direct. For about 1/2 the costs of IP. I' m drinking the amaretto protein packet in my coffee right now yum!!!!! Only cost 11$ for 7 packets. Must say though.... I personally Stayed on IP products until i fully got the flow of the eating plan. Plus if you like your coaches.... It's nice to but their food.

Out of 190's forever!!!!!!! It's a great morning! 188!!!!!

So happy, going for a hike before my daughters soccer game!

Have a great day!!! Eat well, enjoy the weekend!
Old 09-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 190/168/125

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefrog View Post
Day 2 for me. How long does it take before the energy sets in. I could hardly function today. I have put everyone before me for the last 12 years. I don't know how to be thin, I don't know how to dress nice. T-shirt and jeans has been my wardrobe for years, but it all is going to change. 2 daysin and going strong!!!!
This is sooo exciting that you joined in on the IP program, congrats for getting started! It took me a few weeks to get any energy back, I had a really hard time with cheating for a long time and that made my energy go up down up down, it was awful and probably awful for my body. Once I really got my head straight and stuck with it my energy came back, however Ive been spacey for a few months, really forgetful, but Im able to safely get my job done! I just have to write stuff down a lot more! Like a lot more!

Just hang in there, drink lots of water, get more sleep if you can, and just push through because it really does get better, but yes you feel like s*%t in the beginning! Ive never been in alcohol or drug withdrawal (I see it at work all the time)but I imagine it feels similar to withdrawing off sugar! I felt awful!

You can do it!
AlaskanRN is offline   Reply With Quote