Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 10:01 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 199.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

I had a rough day at work today but I was not going to let it side track me from my goals. I started a new job in June and I am questioning whether or not this is a good fit for me. While I cannot control everything going on around me I can control what I put in my body.

Thank for listening to my woes!
Old 08-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #77  
Kara - Restart 8/23/2013

S/C/G: 277.4/214/160

Height: 5' 3"

Today was interesting, I was up super early with a sick kid so I took a nap mid day which caused my lunch and snack to be at different times! lol

So glad when TOM is over, of course it started a couple days after I started back on IP... I told hubby not only being on the 1st week of IP made me lazy last week but also being TOM! Here's to a more productive week!
Old 08-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #78  
Joined IP July 25, 2013

Height: 5'9"

Anyone know if turkey bacon is ok for phase one?? Please say yes!
Old 08-26-2013, 10:22 PM   #79  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeshellee View Post
Anyone know if turkey bacon is ok for phase one?? Please say yes!
Sorry, no. The fat content is too high
Old 08-26-2013, 10:36 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 231.0/183/140

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art3mis View Post
Hey everyone.
Prepped for the next few days...kinda struggling with crazy mood swings atm...gotta be all the hormones going bonkers...hope it passes soon.

hope you're all well ....keep up the great work
Hormones are really out there. Going in to get it checked out
Old 08-26-2013, 10:38 PM   #81  
Joined IP July 25, 2013

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Sorry, no. The fat content is too high
Thanks Lisa. I was afraid that might be the case...
Old 08-26-2013, 11:13 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 298/262/150

Height: 5'4"

I hope everyone is doing well today! I had some major nausea today right after breakfast, which really surprised me. I had consumed the blueberry/cranberry drink, and this hit me about 45 minutes later and just would not let up. I had taken several rather large gulps of plain water afterwards, and sometimes that can make my stomach queasy. I had a very hard time getting lunch down (IP chicken soup with broccoli and cauli chopped in it), but it eventually went away.

I hope this is not a pattern! BTW, I have read that we are not supposed to drink the blueberry drink every day on this forum, but I don't see it anywhere on my literature. I wonder if that could be the problem.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #83  
Workin' It

S/C/G: 205/186(IP)/159/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Well trying something a bit different tonight. Threw a chicken breast on the grill once it was done I put it in the food processor with onions and celery. Added some WF ranch dressing now I have chicken "salad" gonna have it with some field greens
Rainbow has a chicken salad recipe where she adds jicama. It has a nice crunch and it helps with the veggie total for the day.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:18 AM   #84  
IP start date: 2/8/2013

S/C/G: 230/207/160

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2sparky View Post
I hope everyone is doing well today! I had some major nausea today right after breakfast, which really surprised me. I had consumed the blueberry/cranberry drink, and this hit me about 45 minutes later and just would not let up. I had taken several rather large gulps of plain water afterwards, and sometimes that can make my stomach queasy. I had a very hard time getting lunch down (IP chicken soup with broccoli and cauli chopped in it), but it eventually went away.

I hope this is not a pattern! BTW, I have read that we are not supposed to drink the blueberry drink every day on this forum, but I don't see it anywhere on my literature. I wonder if that could be the problem.
When do you take your supplements? I was having this exact same problem my first 7-10 days.

My coach suggested that I not take any supplements in the morning, and take them at noon and at supper/in the evening instead. Miraculously, it worked! I haven't been nauseous since. And to think, being a Pharmacist I really should have known

I am so pumped today! I had the best day ever! I had so many NSVs it's not even funny! I have been on IP for almost a month and it has changed my life in so many ways already. I am happier, have more energy...it's crazy really. All my coworkers at work have noticed the loss.

I haven't seen my Grandma since I started and she was in town today- she said I slimmed right down already!

My dress pants at work today were literally falling off. I had to hold them up when I walked. So, on my way out (I work at a Wal-Mart) I tried on some new dresspants- in the regular section, not plus size!!! 2 sizes down!!! Cannot wait to wear my new pants tomorrow that actually fit!!!

I then decided I would go shopping some more after supper. Well I ended up buying a pair of skinny jeans, dress pants, and a new top! All 1-2 sizes down....all this and I have only lost 16lbs! Cannot wait to see what the future holds!!!!

GREAT JOB ALL! We really are accomplishing great things!! Let's keep it up!!
Old 08-27-2013, 04:20 AM   #85  

S/C/G: 298/262/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanovich View Post
When do you take your supplements? I was having this exact same problem my first 7-10 days.

My coach suggested that I not take any supplements in the morning, and take them at noon and at supper/in the evening instead. Miraculously, it worked! I haven't been nauseous since. And to think, being a Pharmacist I really should have known
I had not even thought of that, I will try it! Thanks for the info.

Congratulations on your wonderful day. You go with your skinny self!
Closed Thread