3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/282752-fabulous-fifty-home-those-us-50-older-ip-volume-11-a.html)

JLUS 09-01-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4829711)
All:

Our dear 65x65 is REALLY sick!
I got a PM from her.
It isn't IP-related but she'll be away from us for a bit.

Keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she recovers from possible surgery. I'll let her share her own details (as much as she chooses) upon her return...

Best wishes, 65!

Lisa

Prayers for 65 for a speedy recovery and rebound to good health!!

sonolady 09-01-2013 10:33 AM

65 x65

Sending healing thoughts and strength your way!!!!

PurpleMomster 09-01-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4829711)
All:

Our dear 65x65 is REALLY sick!
I got a PM from her.
It isn't IP-related but she'll be away from us for a bit.

Keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she recovers from possible surgery. I'll let her share her own details (as much as she chooses) upon her return...

Best wishes, 65!

Lisa

Lots of positive thoughts and healing vibes for 65!

Jo

Jac71 09-01-2013 11:29 AM

Dear 65. Sorry to learn that you're ill. Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.

To all. Hope to get to know all of you as we continue our weight loss journey.

Judy

rainbowsmiles 09-01-2013 03:04 PM

65....sending you love and prayers :hug::hug:

Chloe222 09-01-2013 03:18 PM

I wish you a quick and easy recovery!

Chloe:hug:

Ruth Ann 09-01-2013 03:20 PM

Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers to 65!

slownsteady 09-01-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlisonS (Post 4828381)
Bump!

Today is my last day on Phase 1! Finishing strong! : )

Congratulations on reaching your goal! I am only 2 weeks in, and the more I see successes like yours, the more hopeful and determined I am to finally reach my goal after many, many years of struggling. That is SUPER!! :carrot::carrot:

lisa32989 09-01-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slownsteady (Post 4829988)
Congratulations on reaching your goal! I am only 2 weeks in, and the more I see successes like yours, the more hopeful and determined I am to finally reach my goal after many, many years of struggling. That is SUPER!!

The successes I saw when I arrived is what motivated me & kept me coming back until I started to see/feel some of my own success.
Strangely, I've struggled with weight for so long that I still feel the struggle...not really the success yet.
You WILL reach your goal if you stick with the plan 100%

AlisonS 09-01-2013 06:52 PM

To 65x65, SO SORRY to hear that you are ill, I am praying for your speedy and complete recovery!

Thank you so much to everyone for the continued congratulations! So far Phase 2 feels really good. My body seems to appreciate the change of pace and I dropped another pound (I was kind of shocked by that) and it has drastically improved the whole constipation situation. Not to be TMI, but I figured there would be others who will be happy to hear that maybe Phase 2 will be somewhat of a relief from that standpoint!

I'm enjoying the last couple of days by the pool prior to it being closed for fall. I'm glad this weekend has not involved the thunderstorms that we were originally supposed to get!

Take care everyone! Lisa, if you hear any updates on 65x65, please let us know! Thanks!

WingnutandMe 09-01-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4829961)
65....sending you love and prayers :hug::hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloe222 (Post 4829968)
I wish you a quick and easy recovery!

Chloe:hug:

I my thoughts and prayers, 65

WOW!! Good to hear from some of you hiding in the back ground. Missed you Rainbow and Chloe.

Molly

patns 09-01-2013 11:01 PM

Sending positive healing vibes to 65 (from another 65er).
Pat

goldilocksinct 09-02-2013 08:27 AM

Sending many good thoughts to 65.

Alison, congratulations from me on Phase 2.

I spent yesterday outlet shopping, and most of the stuff was still too expensive to buy since my size is changing. I do need an outdoor jacket for the fall into winter, and bought a nice one that is still a bit too small but should do it (for $29.99). I also got a couple of nice things that will be good for work this fall at a new Coldwater Creek outlet that had 40% off everything in the store. Plus I managed good deals for my sister's birthday at Chico's and a flowing skirt for my daughter-in-law at CC.

It is so odd but amazing to only shop in the "regular" stores in regular sizes!

lisa32989 09-02-2013 08:41 AM

Congrats on the shopping!
I've been doing all mine at consignment and thrift, especially since I STILL don't know what size I'll end up. I'll only buy new for colors I can't find 2nd hand or for swimsuits/underthings (just got a great deal from barenessessities.com on new bras AGAIN)

I'm starting to get scared to give away clothes again.

The 24s are long-gone, as are the 22s, 18s (pretty much skipped 20). Most of the 16s are pretty loose. I'm between a 14 & 12 (big hips don't like smaller sizes)
I was gifted a bunch of clothes this summer & my closet is OVERFLOWING!
Some REALLY need to go.

Maybe I'll start with boxing them...weird how fears set in. I STILL don't trust myself.

rainbowsmiles 09-02-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4830412)
Congrats on the shopping!
I've been doing all mine at consignment and thrift, especially since I STILL don't know what size I'll end up. I'll only buy new for colors I can't find 2nd hand or for swimsuits/underthings (just got a great deal from barenessessities.com on new bras AGAIN)

I'm starting to get scared to give away clothes again.

The 24s are long-gone, as are the 22s, 18s (pretty much skipped 20). Most of the 16s are pretty loose. I'm between a 14 & 12 (big hips don't like smaller sizes)
I was gifted a bunch of clothes this summer & my closet is OVERFLOWING!
Some REALLY need to go.

Maybe I'll start with boxing them...weird how fears set in. I STILL don't trust myself.

lisa.....you are a constant source of inspiration!!!! :hug:
i am trying desperately to get back....day 2 complete 100%
its a start.

have a nyc trip in nov. gonna be a lot of walking, so really need to get that 24 pounds off that i gained back!

i don't think i'll ever learn how to maintain! i am so proud of you and how well you continue to progress. keep at it gf!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!