S/C/G: 259/213.6/146

Height: 5' 9.5"

Monika , you look amazing!!!
Old 05-28-2013, 02:46 AM   #302  
IP start 4/17/13

S/C/G: 259/213.6/146

Height: 5' 9.5"

Hello all 100%ers

I just posted this in a 'surviving Memorial Day thread' but I thought its too good not to share it here as well

For all of us faced with 'what to drink' at the parties when we do not want to answer questions but to enjoy the party while 100% OP
Here is the solution .

http://imgur.com/a/BiZHl

Brilliant
Old 05-28-2013, 06:34 AM   #303  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Default girls need good support

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Welcome purplepetunia!

So, I've been cleaning out some more. Sometimes I just chuckle when people complain how expensive this diet is. Try losing 80 (or more) pounds! Those of you "there" know what I'm talking about!!! I've had to completely change wardrobes and I'm not done yet!

Unfortunately, it's time to replace bras again. I'm not sad. Only band size has changed. I'd actually be HAPPY if I could lose a cup size or two. Maybe tihs last 25-30 lbs will create that scenario.

Anyhoo...band size needs to go down again. Watching for sales. I have some bras that I thought would fit by now. They are not gonna work. Band size is bigger than I need and cup size is 1 size smaller. I guess when I gained, I put back on some of the boob weight the doc took off in '99

Thanks for "listening" to my TMI
In late April when I visited my oldest daughter in Chicago, she was amazed at how different I looked...celebrated my "new" clothing with me in it...but was appalled at the dire circumstance of my undergarments! I felt like a kid...she dragged me off to a bra diva..where the diva got me straightened out right quick on sizes and styles for my changing chest. Daughter warned me to not be wearing the wrong size when she sees me in June in Florida for the family vacation!I felt like she was my mother....
And oh my yes...the right bra actually makes one look smaller in many cases....well worth it.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #304  

Location: Mountains of East PA but originally from New Orleans

S/C/G: 240/206/175

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonicaKolesnik View Post
Thank you so much everyone. I just wanted to share cause I am hoping to have all of us be as happy about this journey as I have been lately. Each and everyone of us are amazing and choosing to change our life and not just making excuses or saying we can't. Because of that we motivate each other as we motivate ourselves. So a big thanks to all for being my motivation to change me.
Mercy GIRL! Monica, your pictures just so inspired me to hand tight! Thank you so much for sharing. I wish I had taken pix not in my underwear but ALAS... LOL. I am on Day 10 and have lost over 9 pounds. I can't believe how good this feels!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #305  

Height: 5' 7"

Great work Monica. I just love to see the before and current pictures on here. I know from experience that it was a great motivator as I was going through this journey. Thanks for sharing!!!
Old 05-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #306  

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Monica: Love your new "before" and "now" pictures! You look fabulous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheekyskeeter View Post
That's awesome Monica. You look fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestLAgrl View Post
Monika , you look amazing!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maykatcooper View Post
Mercy GIRL! Monica, your pictures just so inspired me to hand tight! Thank you so much for sharing. I wish I had taken pix not in my underwear but ALAS... LOL. I am on Day 10 and have lost over 9 pounds. I can't believe how good this feels!
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1Texan View Post
Great work Monica. I just love to see the before and current pictures on here. I know from experience that it was a great motivator as I was going through this journey. Thanks for sharing!!!
Big to you all. Thank you so much! I feel great, and hope that sharing my pictures and all the others who share there's will be motivation for others as much as they were for me. Could not do this without all of you. Thanks!!
Old 05-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #307  

S/C/G: 181/181/115

Height: 5'3"

This is my third week on IP. I love it so far, except for one thing: too many trips to the restroom. How do you ladies cope with that? Is it normal? I can't concentrate on my work because I have to pee every five minutes. I am taking the salt every day. Is there anything else I should be doing?

Thanks! (I hope this is the right place to post this question.)
Old 05-28-2013, 04:13 PM   #308  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyMom09 View Post
This is my third week on IP. I love it so far, except for one thing: too many trips to the restroom. How do you ladies cope with that? Is it normal? I can't concentrate on my work because I have to pee every five minutes. I am taking the salt every day. Is there anything else I should be doing?

That part of IP sucks. I usually go about every 1-2 hours while at work. I stop drinking water 30-45 minutes before bed-time so I'm not getting up more than once per night.

If it helps, think of it as flushing away the fat.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:42 PM   #309  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

Your body will adjust and learn to use all that water efficiently.

I was going every 15 minutes the first couple weeks, now it is soo much less.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #310  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
In late April when I visited my oldest daughter in Chicago, she was amazed at how different I looked...celebrated my "new" clothing with me in it...but was appalled at the dire circumstance of my undergarments! I felt like a kid...she dragged me off to a bra diva..... Daughter warned me to not be wearing the wrong size when she sees me in June in Florida for the family vacation!I felt like she was my mother....
Oh, 65x65, so I'm not the only one who got the "talk" from a daughter! It was my youngest daughter who saw my pic in new smaller clothes. She practically "ordered me" to go get a new one. And then kept asking at every phone conversation until I answered yes! LOL!

Monica, you look great! You are rocking this!

Ragdoll, you're almost at Phase Off! See you over in the Maintainers thread!

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi to everyone! I spent a good 10 months on this thread. Reached goal in March and took the full month to phase off. Now I've been in maintenance for about a month. Come on over, everyone, when you are ready! The water's great!

This program really works! And now, my favorite thing is trying on clothes!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #311  
Started IP 5/18/13

S/C/G: 238/130/125

Quote:

A little worried about that too. In a few weeks, I will be flying out west to finalize some things on my Mom's estate (not really "estate" but she passed away very recently and just have to take care of a few things and bring a few things back) which will be OK. BUT -I will be driving back cross country about 2500 miles! I will probably just have to cut back on my drinking so I won't have to make quite so many stops! Kind of nervous about that and will be happy to get back!
Old 05-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #312  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Ragdoll, you're almost at Phase Off! See you over in the Maintainers thread!
Thanks joysh. I've been lurking in the maintainers thread for a couple months now. Everyone there is so inspiring.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:54 PM   #313  

S/C/G: 196/188/125

Height: 5'0"

Hello - I haven't been on this site in a couple of years. I did IP back in 2011 and lost about 25lbs of the 60 I was trying to lose. But my loss was painfully slow and hard on my pocket book. I was often dizzy and started getting dark circles under my eyes. I eventually faded away from the diet and have been trying everything else since. I managed to keep 15lbs off these past few years until Jan - when my doctor changed up my meds to help with low cortisol and I immediately gained the 10lbs back.

I'm leaving for the beach in 3 weeks and this weekend decided I was going to do this for 3 weeks prior to vacation to at least fit back into my clothes. But after 2 days I've decided I'm making the commitment to continue this until I finish.

It's the only plan that has EVER worked (including other dr prescribed plans) and I've been trying to lose these 60lbs (well 70 now) for almost 20 years. TIME TO DO THIS!!

I'm going to try and do it completely using alternative products...but my SIL is a coach - so I might try to get an IP Packet or two. There are so many more options available now then when I did it several years ago. Those potato puree garlic bits look wonderful!! I might have to see if my SIL can fix me up with a few of those packets.

I'm expecting it to take 6mts to get where I want - so I'm making that commitment. You folks are inspirations and I love looking at the before/during and after photos! Thanks!

Last edited by slickmouse; 05-28-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:16 AM   #314  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickmouse View Post
Hello - I haven't been on this site in a couple of years. I did IP back in 2011 and lost about 25lbs of the 60 I was trying to lose. But my loss was painfully slow and hard on my pocket book. I was often dizzy and started getting dark circles under my eyes. I eventually faded away from the diet and have been trying everything else since. I managed to keep 15lbs off these past few years until Jan - when my doctor changed up my meds to help with low cortisol and I immediately gained the 10lbs back.

I'm leaving for the beach in 3 weeks and this weekend decided I was going to do this for 3 weeks prior to vacation to at least fit back into my clothes. But after 2 days I've decided I'm making the commitment to continue this until I finish.

It's the only plan that has EVER worked (including other dr prescribed plans) and I've been trying to lose these 60lbs (well 70 now) for almost 20 years. TIME TO DO THIS!!

I'm going to try and do it completely using alternative products...but my SIL is a coach - so I might try to get an IP Packet or two. There are so many more options available now then when I did it several years ago. Those potato puree garlic bits look wonderful!! I might have to see if my SIL can fix me up with a few of those packets.

I'm expecting it to take 6mts to get where I want - so I'm making that commitment. You folks are inspirations and I love looking at the before/during and after photos! Thanks!
Welcome back!

You know the program works so stick to it 100% and you'll reap great benefits!

If I can offer one piece of advice though...I "bolded" an above sentence. Don't set a deadline for your weight loss. I did that and between too much exercise, shoveling mountains of snow this winter, and 3 unexpected plateaus (4 weeks of no weight or inches lost) I expected to be at my goal a long time ago. I set myself up for disappointment and wish I hadn't.

However, I'm still here and plugging along!
Old 05-29-2013, 09:21 AM   #315  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Good morning!

Welcome back slickmouse and you can do it!

2 more pounds gone forever this week! I'm loving life!
Closed Thread