Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #1  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,425

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 5



Welcome to the Vol. 5 home of Fabulous at Fifty + !! This is the place to share our thoughts, ideas, challenges, frustrations, and most importantly our joy of being 50+ LOVIN' LIFE and on IP. Welcome everyone!


rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 10-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #2  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,425

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default

woohoo, since we are getting so close to 500 posts, i an opening our new vol 5 !!!
way to go ladies!!
rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 10-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #3  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,425

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default



5 DAYS IN THE LIFEBOAT!!
ok ladies....it seems that some of us have steered off course even if just a wee tiny bit.
i propose a 5 days commitment to staying 1000000% on plan!!


we will be accountable, support each other, and JUST DO WHATEVR IT TAKES to make it happen!

this starts tomorrow!!!


FRIDAY:
SATURDAY:
SUNDAY:
MONDAY:
TUESDAY:
WEDNESDAY MORNING FINAL WEIGH IN:

VITAMINS:
WATER:

WHAT I PLAN TO DO TO MAKE IT HAPPEN:

HOW SUCCESSFUL I WAS WITH MY PLAN TODAY:



Dana
Rainbowsmiles
Greeniris
Bluejewel
YesmyQueen
Fishette
evepet
Alikay
Alison
Twindy
Halfagain
Molly: SPECIAL ROAD ASSIGNMENT!!

ok anyone else???

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 10-26-2012 at 06:22 AM.
rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 10-25-2012, 09:16 PM   #4  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,425

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default

FRIDAY 10.26.2012 MENU
brekkie: Mocha Frappuccino, then coffee later with 1 oz eas vanilla
lunch: golden goddess soup, healthsmart pizza protein chips
supper: grilled chicken and lime fajita bowl, lettuce, tomato, onion, peppers, jalapenos
snack: might be a surprise new recipe??? not sure

coffee made and chilling in the fridge for the frappuccino
soup made!!!
grilled chicken made, diced and in the fridge!!!

i'm ready for tomorrow!!

BRING IT ON!!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #5  
IP Start 9/5/12
 
Twindy57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 87

S/C/G: 195/167/150

Height: 5'5"

Default

MOVE OVER!! I'm jumping in the lifeboat!!
Twindy57 is offline  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:36 PM   #6  
8/23/12 - 1/6/13
 
Fishette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 562

S/C/G: 170/140/135

Height: 5' 5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twindy57 View Post
MOVE OVER!! I'm jumping in the lifeboat!!
Twindy, we have plenty of room for you because we have already lost enough inches that you can fit just fine!
Fishette is offline  
Old 10-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #7  
Senior Member
 
Yesmyqueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 408

S/C/G: 206/186/160

Height: 5"2

Default

Yesmyqueen, reporting for duty:

Fri.- B-3 cookies made w vanilla drink mix and hot tea
L- steamed cauliflower and broccoli topped w daily allowance( parm.chs)
Van. Shake
D- grilled ham yellow squash,zucchini
BBQ. Soy nuts

Water and vitamins are no problem for me, but I will make sure I measure my veg's and not eat to late.

Exercise- an evening walk w my mother in law


That's my Friday plan sergeant and I will party next thur. That's my WI day, BRING IT! Teena
Yesmyqueen is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 12:17 AM   #8  
6/26/12 start 355
 
Halfagain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 847

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post


5 DAYS IN THE LIFEBOAT!!
ok ladies....it seems that some of us have steered off course even if just a wee tiny bit.
i propose a 5 days commitment to staying 1000000% on plan!!


we will be accountable, support each other, and JUST DO WHATEVR IT TAKES to make it happen!

this starts tomorrow!!!


FRIDAY:
SATURDAY:
SUNDAY:
MONDAY:
TUESDAY:
WEDNESDAY MORNING FINAL WEIGH IN:

VITAMINS:
WATER:

WHAT I PLAN TO DO TO MAKE IT HAPPEN:

HOW SUCCESSFUL I WAS WITH MY PLAN TODAY:



Dana
Rainbowsmiles
Greeniris
Bluejewel
YesmyQueen
Fishette
evepet
Alikay
Alison
Molly: SPECIAL ROAD ASSIGNMENT!!

ok anyone else???
Ahoy Mates! I'm in! I'm hardpressed to get my water in - and sometimes yes even all my veggies.
*WATER*
Premier Nutrition Chocolate shake for breakfast with water
*WATER*
Applebees lunch with hubby (1/2 day vacation day tomorrow) blacken talapia with extra veggies with water
*WATER*
dinner - Wonderslim cream chicken soup, cucumbers with water
snack - Proti-diet hot chocolate with ummm.... okay with water!
*WATER*

Last edited by Halfagain; 10-26-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Halfagain is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 12:38 AM   #9  
Senior Member
 
DanafromAustin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: TX
Posts: 2,029

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Default

Just one question... do I have to wear my swim suit in the life boat? My varicose veins are not a pretty sight.

B- Detour bar and large cup of hot tea
L- Broccoli and cheese soup and 1 pkg of roasted seaweed
D- Chicken and roasted brussel sprouts
s- Chocolate shake from pudding mix
****and 4 bottles of water with lemon****

Okay, maybe posting what we eat the night before will really help me.
DanafromAustin is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:16 AM   #10  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,425

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default

OK TIME TO START DAY 1!!!!!
LET'S GO LET'S GO!!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:18 AM   #11  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,425

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesmyqueen View Post
Yesmyqueen, reporting for duty:

Fri.- B-3 cookies made w vanilla drink mix and hot tea
L- steamed cauliflower and broccoli topped w daily allowance( parm.chs)
Van. Shake
D- grilled ham yellow squash,zucchini
BBQ. Soy nuts

Water and vitamins are no problem for me, but I will make sure I measure my veg's and not eat to late.

Exercise- an evening walk w my mother in law


That's my Friday plan sergeant and I will party next thur. That's my WI day, BRING IT! Teena
WELL DONE PRIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps...are those bbq soy nuts any good???

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 10-26-2012 at 06:18 AM.
rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:21 AM   #12  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,425

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twindy57 View Post
MOVE OVER!! I'm jumping in the lifeboat!!

welcome welcome.....

this is NO FREE RIDE....
tell sarge what you plan to do this next 5 days???


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishette View Post
Twindy, we have plenty of room for you because we have already lost enough inches that you can fit just fine!

yes yes YES!!!! GOOD OBSERVATION PRIVATE!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:30 AM   #13  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,425

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
Ahoy Mates! I'm in! I'm hardpressed to get my water in - and sometimes yes even all my veggies.
*WATER*
Premier Nutrition Chocolate shake for breakfast with water
*WATER*
Applebees lunch with hubby (1/2 day vacation day tomorrow) blacken talapia with extra veggies with water
*WATER*
dinner - Wonderslim cream chicken soup, cucumbers with water
snack - Proti-diet hot chocolate with ummm.... okay with water!
*WATER*
WHATS THAT PRIVATE???
HARDPRESSED TO GET YOUR WATER & VEGGIES IN?



I'LL GIVE YOU HARD-PRESSED!!!!
NOW REPORT BACK TO ME TO CONFIRM
YOU GOT ALL YOUR WATER & VEGGIES IN AT THE
END OF THE DAY!!
rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:36 AM   #14  
Feed Your Freedom
Thread Starter
 
rainbowsmiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Carolina Girl
Posts: 4,425

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Just one question... do I have to wear my swim suit in the life boat? My varicose veins are not a pretty sight.

B- Detour bar and large cup of hot tea
L- Broccoli and cheese soup and 1 pkg of roasted seaweed
D- Chicken and roasted brussel sprouts
s- Chocolate shake from pudding mix
****and 4 bottles of water with lemon****

Okay, maybe posting what we eat the night before will really help me.
SWIMSUIT....SWIMSUIT....Grrrrrrrrr
WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS A VACATION???


NOW LISTEN UP FISHBUTT!!!

LACE UP THOSE COMBAT BOOTS PRIVATE
AND SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!


move it move it move it


ps.....YES.....POSTING THE NIGHT BEFORE WILL HELP!!! ITS A MINDSET!! GET YOUR MIND SET FOR THE DAY!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 10-26-2012 at 06:41 AM.
rainbowsmiles is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 07:13 AM   #15  
IPA
 
AliKay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 141

S/C/G: 255.4/251.2/180

Height: 5'5"

Default

Morning Mates!
Breakfast: Premier Nutrition RTD Chocolate Shake
Lunch: 2 cups zucchini julienned with tomato/basil WFarm sauce, Premier RTD Choc. Shake
Dinner: Grilled pork tenderloins with a nice spinach salad
Snack: Healthsmart BBQ Protein Chips

I'm ready for sailaway!
AliKay is offline  
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 4 rainbowsmiles Ideal Protein Diet 480 10-25-2012 09:20 PM
Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 3 rainbowsmiles Ideal Protein Diet 488 09-28-2012 06:47 PM
Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 2 DanafromAustin Ideal Protein Diet 535 09-10-2012 09:51 PM
Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! DanafromAustin Ideal Protein Diet 159 08-23-2012 07:46 AM


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.