Old 02-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #91  

Happy Friday!
I hit Onderland yesterday with a loss of 2 lbs at my WI.
After developing hypothyroid since I've been on IP, it has taken a bit longer, but whatever it takes, it takes!

Stick with it everyone! No excuses!

To get through one day:
Have a plan
Have an emergency plan (plan B)
Have an extra packet instead of a cheat. We have SO MANY options. If you're craving chocolate, have a chocolate packet. If you're craving salt, have a salty packet
Keep spare packets EVERYWHERE! I have them in my car, desk drawer at work, purse, and DH's car.

To get through 50 days, repeat day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBird View Post
Great weigh in! I'm "only" down 2.8 this week, but I'll take it!

I just checked in for yesterday from work due to computer problems at home, and I just noticed the sheet says Monday... but I'm sure you'll know it's Tuesday's sheet for recording purposes.
There are NO "onlys" in IP!
All weight losses count!
Why in the world would you think -2.8 is "only"???

As Wuvtobeloved used to tell us all the time: Don't use "only" to describe your weight loss.
Instead, reframe! "I lost 2.8 lbs and it is MORE than I'd lose on ANY OTHER DIET!"

Last edited by lisa32989; 02-01-2013 at 08:07 AM.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:36 AM   #92  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning Everyone
Winter has come back here with a Roar !!! I had to put my Thermals on to drive my daughter to school this morning. Whoever invented the Automatic starter I want to say Thank You!
Almost 1 week down with the 50 day challenge !
Lisa want to say congratulation on your awesome weight loss You are a Warrior. I do the same thing with my packets I have a 2 days supply with me in my backpack so I have options or got stranded at work for some odd reason
Sometimes we want to make things more complicated then it really needs to be!! Don't obsess over being Perfect! if you slip Get Back up! Claim what you want! Devise a plan and work it Believe in yourself ,if you don't how can you expect others will!
Have a great day,Roo2
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #93  
Starting over: 7/29/2015

S/C/G: 257/251/150

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Happy Friday!
After developing hypothyroid since I've been on IP, it has taken a bit longer, but whatever it takes, it takes!

To get through one day:
Have a plan
Have an extra packet instead of a cheat. We have SO MANY options. If you're craving chocolate, have a chocolate packet. If you're craving salt, have a salty packet
Keep spare packets EVERYWHERE! I have them in my car, desk drawer at work, purse, and DH's car.

All weight losses count!

As Wuvtobeloved used to tell us all the time: Don't use "only" to describe your weight loss.
Instead, reframe! "I lost 2.8 lbs and it is MORE than I'd lose on ANY OTHER DIET!"

Wooo Hooo, Lisa! Welcome to Onederland!
tam67green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 144/144/114

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Happy Friday!

To get through one day:
Have a plan

All weight losses count!

Congratulations!!!! Your DEDICATION to IP has paid off! I love your advice...it is right on!
Fit girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 144/144/114

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoTots View Post
Last night was a struggle! But had a meeting with self and am on again. good luck everyone.
Way to pick yourself up!!
Fit girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:31 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 216/209.6/180

Height: 5'9

Well I think that is seven days of the challege I just submitted. Just over two weeks in for me on IP and doing really well. 9.6 lbs total - 2 since the challenge started.

Just had my restricted snack (half a cookie and half caramel nut bar as I couldn't decide). Really wishing it streched farther. Could use some more, but thought I would just type here and by the time I am done I will be fine. Psychological night time chocolate cravings.

On another note I am going to research this cake / muffin making and will make a special dessert on Valentines for me and husband as a treat. So gonna look forward to that. Already coming up with some chocolate icing ideas like coconut oil, cocoa, vanilla, sweetner. Should work as the coconut oil is solid like butter. It will have to be a very thin amount, but anything will be great while the kids are eating chocolates. Funny how talking about chocolate is not making it worse, but feeling good now. Drink of water and bed. Oh and thought I would mention I sat through my first fast food restaurant with my children and my little girl kept offering me her fries. They had my favorite burgers from that restaurant too. But I made it. Yay.
ladylunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #97  
Started IP 01/01/13

S/C/G: H-247/S-187.2/ C-137.2/G-125

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
All weight losses count!
I was replying to someone who'd lost 4 plus... I thought the "" would make it clear that I wasn't serious about the only. 2.8 is the most I'd lost since the first week, and I was quite pleased with the loss. My mini-goals are 10 pounds a month, and a 2.8 each month will sure help me get there. Congrats on onderland!
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:50 PM   #98  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Yesterday, I missed all the marks by a little - water, veggies, and vits. I felt off - dry and sleepy. Today I may sure to get it all in, and feel much better!
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:10 PM   #99  
Bingo

How is everyone?
Old 02-08-2013, 12:29 AM   #100  

Hi. I'm not new to the boards but I haven't been on since last year. I lost 35 lbs on Ideal Protein last year and am starting again tomorrow. I know this challenge is already underway but is it too late to join in? I could really use the accountability. I'm going to strive to eat OP through 3/30 which would be 50 days.
Hundley3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 184/138/130

Height: 5'-4"

Welcome Hundley3!

dcapulet, thanks for checking up!

I am doing well had WI last night and was down 3.3 lbs and 1.75"!
mparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 272/272/160

Uggghh. I haven't had time to log on and do my daily check in. I have been OP though!!!
TWaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:11 AM   #103  
Bingo

good job parker and twaff!
Old 02-09-2013, 05:55 AM   #104  

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaintruth View Post
I'd like to invite those who are having trouble staying OP to join me in a 50 day challenge to really get on track.

UPDATE: Fill out this form https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...YkNDVFRNSUE6MQ every day to track your compliance.

UPDATE THE 2ND: You can use the form everyday. The response is timestamped. If you miss filling out a day, fill it out twice the next and I can correct it for you. Don't worry about what challenge day it says we are on, that is just a little glitter on top.
For several days now, the form keeps telling me I've completed day 12. Does it get updated daily?
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:10 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 216/209.6/180

Height: 5'9

Anyone still doing this? I fill it out most evenings (sometimes next morning)but can't really tell if others are still participating?????Gonna go back and check to see what day we were on. I liked it when the form told us what day we completed....
ladylunk is offline   Reply With Quote