Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 02:28 PM   #61  
IP start: 21 October 2012

S/C/G: 190.6/135.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Sweetpea--the WBY is my go-to breakfast. I make it with almost 8 oz water as I like a little on the thinner side. It does get a little foamy, but not too much. I also take my time drinking it...about 30 minutes...so that probably helps reduce any foam.

Down 1.4 at WI this am. Was expecting a little more, but TOM came this morning, so that probably had an impact.

Just had the best lunch-- chopped romaine salad with red onion, lots of broccoli, mozz/parm/romano flavored veggie shreds, IP BBQ soy nuts, and champagne vinaigrette. So yummy!
Old 12-31-2012, 02:35 PM   #62  
Started IP 10/29/2013

S/C/G: 204.8/141.2/120

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunafish246 View Post
First time attempting to post a picture . . I hope this works!

Hubby and I started this journey in September. He has completed his while I'm still working on mine. Together we have lost over 100lbs since we started in September! Great way to end a great year!

Happy New Year Everyone!!
Wow!!! you both look fantastic!!!

Today I am officially ROCKIN a size 14!! Goodbye 16's happy to be rid of you..
Old 12-31-2012, 02:56 PM   #63  

tunafish fab pic! Congrats on progress so far!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchawittygal View Post
Well, my coach won't be able to do my weigh-in again this Friday I'd really like to switch, but I don't want to pay all the money it will cost to start at a new clinic. Not sure what to do. I guess I'll just do my own weigh-in again this Friday...
Some clinics will take u without another startup cost...I think they like stealing clients. Can't hurt to inquire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2012 View Post
I peeked at the scale this morning and I've listed 41 lbs. I'm half way to goal. What a way to start the New Year! I won't change my ticker until Thursday after my official WI. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!
Gotta luv that half-way point! I think I'm there, too...no WI til I get home & back to clinic, tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpea2011 View Post
Hi everyone!! Day 2 for me and I had the Wildberry Yogurt for breakfast. This is the first time having it so I am not sure, but does anyone else find it very foamy? Should I let my yogurts and drinks sit for a bit before I eat them... would that help?
That's what I do...shake it up, go do something else for 10-15 min before drinking. Either that or I just add more water when I'm done drinking it to "rinse out" the foam
Old 12-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 250/250/150

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureFitChick View Post
I just found an Ideal Protein Pinterest board. Here is the link.

http://pinterest.com/farhatm/ideal-protein/
Thank you for sharing! I have found a few IP recipes on Pinterest but this is great.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:04 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 169/140/130

Height: 5'3"

Tunafish You both look amazing! Way to go!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrasb View Post
Happy New Year everyone! Sick today, so glad I have no toast in the house.

Question--when did you all start exercising and how did you learn to work it into your lives (if it wasn't already)? I am ready to start but not sure how to get it to be something I do every day.
Debrasb, I'm sick today too and also need to start building in time to exercise. I hope someone responds to this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureFitChick View Post
I just found an Ideal Protein Pinterest board. Here is the link.

http://pinterest.com/farhatm/ideal-protein/
Thanks!
Old 12-31-2012, 03:04 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 286/148/160

Height: 5'7"

Tunafish - You and your hubby look great. It must be really helpful to be in this together.

Rainbow - Feel better soon. I love your picture. The red is such a happy color with the snow to contrast.

I just got the best/funniest compliment from my son who is turning 11 today.
He shot me in the butt with a nerf gun and then said: Boy mom its much harder to get you now because your butt's so much smaller lately.

This made my day!

Old 12-31-2012, 03:25 PM   #67  
Beth

S/C/G: 244/204/170

Height: 5'7"/25yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by onmyway1014 View Post
He shot me in the butt with a nerf gun and then said: Boy mom its much harder to get you now because your butt's so much smaller lately.

This made my day!

that is so good!! Congrats!

After cheating last week (ended up splurging on Christmas dinner... badddd), and only losing a pound, I'm back on track. My scale says I'm down 4 but we'll see what my coach's says on Wednesday when I weigh in! Just glad I'm still losing...
Old 12-31-2012, 03:30 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 182/150/144

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Tunafish - You and your hubby look great. It must be really helpful to be in this together.

Rainbow - Feel better soon. I love your picture. The red is such a happy color with the snow to contrast.

This made my day!

Kids are great! My 8 year old son tells me every few days how wonderful of a job I'm doing on my diet. Yesterday he was eating some M&Ms from his Christmas stocking and said "I sure wish I could share these with you, mom, but I know they're not on your diet plan." Then he said, "I know it's hard passing up treats like this especially around Christmas time, but look at the trade off...you are adding years on to your life!" How can I fail with support like that!?!

Last edited by Nolawhodatchick; 12-31-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:40 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

Hello everyone!! Safe and Happy New Year to all!!

Tunafish236 You and your husband are absolutely adorable!!
Rainbow Love your avatar and feel better!
Maezy How are you feeling woman???
A1Texan Thought of you last night when I made red pepper salsa. I sort of made it up and thought, I bet this is somewhere on 3FC and what would A1Texan do???
FutureFitChick I have found a few great recipes on Pinterest. I am DEFINITELY making the Roasted Cauliflower with red pepper, lime, and cilantro tonight YUM YUM!!! I am also making a IP friendly pork roast with a recipe I saw on Pinterest. It's a lot easier to navigate then the recipes here.

We have kept the pharmaceutical companies in business in this house this holiday season. I was sick, still on cipro, and then my beautiful daughter, who NEVER gets sick, got strep and the rash that goes with it. She still has the rash so we have to start a new antibiotic tomorrow. She looks so pale, not herself. And all she wants is DADDY which is driving me nuts.

I am feeling better, back to drinking my 64oz plus water a day and have an appetite. Back to work tomorrow. All this unexpected illness has set us back so (back to Pinterest) I have been pining my gift goals and ideas instead of wanting to buy them.

Also started to crochet to keep my mind off food. Now that I have my appetite back I am STARVING. I totally suck at crochet, but it's keeping me busy.

Anyone notice all the diet adds on TV the past few days??? I keep thinking we are so not there people!! We all survived the Holidays already ahead of the game!! I know I have Scorbett and all of you to be thankful for that!!!
Old 12-31-2012, 03:41 PM   #70  
Restart 3/1/15

S/C/G: 307.4/270/200

Height: 5'7

Happy New Years everyone!

Tunafish: You guys look great!!

New year tomorrow & a new me.. This is the year that I finally get rid of those stubborn lbs that accumulated in my 30's. I dont care where they go as long as it isnt on me.. =) Love the mini goal ideas think I may want to try that instead of the big goal. I also like to check my weight every morning. It just gives me a scene of where I am. \
I hope everyone has a great New Years Eve.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:18 PM   #71  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:

This made my day!
aww thank you i can sure see why that made your day!!! how sweet!!!!!!!!!! happy new year to you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNurse View Post
Hello everyone!! Safe and Happy New Year to all!!

Rainbow Love your avatar and feel better!

We have kept the pharmaceutical companies in business in this house this holiday season. I was sick, still on cipro, and then my beautiful daughter, who NEVER gets sick, got strep and the rash that goes with it. She still has the rash so we have to start a new antibiotic tomorrow. She looks so pale, not herself. And all she wants is DADDY which is driving me nuts.

I am feeling better, back to drinking my 64oz plus water a day and have an appetite. Back to work tomorrow. All this unexpected illness has set us back so (back to Pinterest) I have been pining my gift goals and ideas instead of wanting to buy them.

Also started to crochet to keep my mind off food. Now that I have my appetite back I am STARVING. I totally suck at crochet, but it's keeping me busy.

Anyone notice all the diet adds on TV the past few days??? I keep thinking we are so not there people!! We all survived the Holidays already ahead of the game!! I know I have Scorbett and all of you to be thankful for that!!!
thank you!! i am feeling a tiny bit better today....thanks to peppermint tea and ip chicken noodle soup!!! i need to start a new afghan, i love to crochet!!

i noticed those weight loss commercials too and was so thankful i started back when i did!! heres to a new year and a new us already in the works!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie12 View Post
Happy New Years everyone!

New year tomorrow & a new me.. This is the year that I finally get rid of those stubborn lbs that accumulated in my 30's. I dont care where they go as long as it isnt on me.. =) Love the mini goal ideas think I may want to try that instead of the big goal. I also like to check my weight every morning. It just gives me a scene of where I am. \
I hope everyone has a great New Years Eve.
happy new year to you too!!! yes indeed, NEW YEAR AND A NEW YOU!! woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolawhodatchick View Post
Kids are great! My 8 year old son tells me every few days how wonderful of a job I'm doing on my diet. Yesterday he was eating some M&Ms from his Christmas stocking and said "I sure wish I could share these with you, mom, but I know they're not on your diet plan." Then he said, "I know it's hard passing up treats like this especially around Christmas time, but look at the trade off...you are adding years on to your life!" How can I fail with support like that!?!
aww that was so sweet!!! what a great son you have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whytokay View Post

After cheating last week (ended up splurging on Christmas dinner... badddd), and only losing a pound, I'm back on track. My scale says I'm down 4 but we'll see what my coach's says on Wednesday when I weigh in! Just glad I'm still losing...
better delete that "only" hahaha and woohooo to being back on track!!! we never ONLY lose anything, we totally OWN LOSING IT!! no matter the amount!!
Old 12-31-2012, 04:34 PM   #72  

Thx all of you for asking about my post surgery progress...today was a biggie for me. I washed, dried and styled my hair! my PT didn't recognize me when I opened the door. Lordie I must have looked like trash.....
I am able to walk without a crutch around the house but still use one crutch most of the time. I actually went to the store today (my son drove me- he was getting new sneakers!) It kinda made me tired. I get to go to PT at my clinic next week. I'm rocking this recovery! I'm determined that 2013 is my year! It's already 2013 in New Zealand!
Old 12-31-2012, 04:42 PM   #73  

TUNAFISH - you 2 look wonderful! do you feel as wonderful as you look?! a million congrats!
Old 12-31-2012, 04:44 PM   #74  

Hey IdealProteinNewbie: here ya go! I'll take some with the "before" shirt when I get home. Pants are FOUR sizes smaller! Today's shirt didn't even fit in July.

I still need to update my avatar. I'll do it next time we go out & I do hair & makeup

Old 12-31-2012, 04:54 PM   #75  

Lisa, you look fabulous!
Closed Thread