Old 11-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #91  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaloJ View Post
Good morning, all you US voters! And good morning to friends from other nations as well!

Have I mentioned lately that I have now joined the 100 pound club????? NO?????? Well, let me tell you now!

I am now 103 pounds lighter than I was last March!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella73123 View Post
Pattie!! LOVE your new picture! You are looking wonderful and so happy!
Thanks so much!!!! I feel terrific!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
Good morning everyone, I am back from my break and back OP. a ton of things happened while on my break. I joined the YMCA with DH and have attended a bunch. I am really enjoying my yoga classes. Last week I lost my job which is uber stressful. I still am planning on staying OP inspite of this. I did gain back 5 lbs on my break so hope that comes off pretty quickly.
Welcome back!!!!M

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlillybeth View Post
Thanks!!!! That is what I was looking for. Just wanted someone's input other than the coach who told me to just cheat. Really she was like you can start your day w bagels and cream cheese. I looked at her like she was crazy and told her that wasn't what I was looking for. Even my Gf who isn't on ip was like a whole cheat day!? Not a cheat meal, but a day!? Glad I talked to you all about it before proceeding w/o caution.
Sounds like you need a new coach!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
welcome back tiger!!! so sorry about your job loss....trust me when i saw, i can relate....dh was out of work 22 months. its a hard road but dig in you can do it!!

i am with you...a daily weigher...and i like the accountability!! i keep a spreadsheet so compare it with the same day exactly a week before...and it always excites me because i am always down...even if it fluctuates day to day!! i love my omron scale...its my best friend!!

i love love love getting on that bike!!! rode with my dh and my lovely daughter this weekned, she is half my age and i left her in my dust!! hahaha i loved it!! she could not keep up!! just goes to show that training does wonders!!!

a four mile walk....im in awe!!! i struggle to walk 1 mile....and trust me...doing that 5K back in sept took all i had to complete!!! BUT....put me on a bike and 20 miles is a piece of cake!!! i wish i could walk better!!! but at least i'm walking now without the aid of a cane!!! whooop whoooooop!!!!
I adore my bike!!!! I ride everywhere!!! But alas, it's now packed up as we have snow!! So jealous that you can still bike!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post

I've lost almost 40 lbs in 100 days. My mind can't even GO to 9 months from now!
Awesome!!!!!
mompattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

In regards to the Brazilian steakhouse, I go to one all the time! I used to work at a Brazilian restaurant and they don't usually use sugar. Occasionally some marinades have wine in it.

Honestly, I go there and just enjoy myself. I make myself a nice, big salad topped with veggies of all kinds and enjoy the meat. I'm sure I go over the 8oz, but I am okay with that. Others may not be.

Looooove Brazilian food!!
AnnaBoBanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #93  
~Tara~

S/C/G: 258/ticker/135

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrochet View Post
I am feeling a wee bit jealous!!! I only have caramel, gonna have to stock up on other flavors now.
Cold brewed coffee ( I used Pioneer Woman's method) with chocolate RTD and syrup tastes exactly like my favorite Starbucks. I had put off trying the Davinci syrups because I was afraid I wouldn't like them. I randomly found some at my local Walmart, and fell in love! I feel like a kid in candy store, I can't decide which one to try first.
GoalFor40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #94  
IP- a journey; not a race

S/C/G: 245/188/168

Height: 5'4" 41yo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by this girl is awake View Post
Hi all--in and out of lucidity while recovering from surgery. Made it through my hospital stay without going too far off plan. Couldn't always have my packets and couldn't get enough vegetables but I didn't have any starches or sugars. Because of the swelling, constipation and iv fluids I was up 13 pounds according to their scale. It'll drop off I'm sure.
It was pretty rough--the extent of the issues was far worse than they anticipated and then I had some trauma-my IV got pulled out when they were transferring me from the operating table to the recovery gurney so I was suddenly awake from anasthesia with no pain relief and they coukdn't find a vein for some time. It was really scary.
I seem to be healing well though and everyone at the hospital was very nice and supportive. Been home for 2 days and 100% OP so far.
I'm so sorry for your experience with the IV being pulled out; how awful!
Glad to hear you are now recovering and with such a strong 100% OP start post-surgery; keep it up!
JenRem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:27 PM   #95  
Andi

S/C/G: 219/191.7/145

Height: 5'5

Talking Elections make me hungry.

Hope everyone is enjoying the election. Had lobster for dinner it was pretty good but not as filling as steak. Weigh-in is 2 days away I am hoping for 3 pounds that will give me a total of 20 pounds in 6 weeks. Congratulations to everyone who is doing so well with the IP program. It is easy but restrictive so be proud of yourselves.
Andi90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:30 PM   #96  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi90 View Post
Hope everyone is enjoying the election. Had lobster for dinner it was pretty good but not as filling as steak. Weigh-in is 2 days away I am hoping for 3 pounds that will give me a total of 20 pounds in 6 weeks. Congratulations to everyone who is doing so well with the IP program. It is easy but restrictive so be proud of yourselves.
I always say it is simple but not always easy....
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:18 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 169/140/130

Height: 5'3"

Finally put up an avatar and weight tracker. Just had to post so I can see it!
LoriKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #98  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Default This is a Necro Post! Where is Rissimo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

Okay awesome photo! You're Beautiful.

But where is my buddy Rissimo?
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote