Old 11-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Good morning everyone!

Rainbow, you're looking radiant as always ;-)

I woke up feeling skinny today! Awesome! I have the day off so I am going to run some errands and VOTE VOTE VOTE!! And chug water :-)
AnnaBoBanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #17  

S/C/G: restart: 212/196.4/150

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning, all you US voters! And good morning to friends from other nations as well!

Have I mentioned lately that I have now joined the 100 pound club????? NO?????? Well, let me tell you now!

I am now 103 pounds lighter than I was last March!!!!!

I have been one who has lost 1 1/2 to 2 pounds a week, with an occasional 3 pound week stuck in there. So, those of you with slower losses: DON"T GIVE UP!!!!!! IT ALL ADDS UP!!!!!!

Maybe I will get my girls to help me post some pix later.

Blessings to all! Hang in there, it is SO worth it!
ChaloJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 150/134/115

Height: 5'1

Good Morning friends!

Today I realized I really can't get away with wearing my old work pants....they literally fall off. Woohooo. I ordered a bunch of size 10 (from a tight 14-16) to be delivered to my co-worker in the states as I will be down there in a couple weeks and they are WAY cheaper than up here. Not really sure what I will do for the next 2 weeks (perhaps safety pin my pants haha). Great problem to have. I am a "slow" loser so it has been so encouraging to see the inches melting off even though I have only average 1lb per week the last 5 weeks!

I am so excited for the US election (I am American living in Canada). I was also relieved to see my ballot made it to my home county in time....I may have procrastinated Go vote Americans!

Have a great day and stick at it! Today is WI 8 and only 2 weeks left before I phase off (I am moving to alternatives but my coach really wants me to phase off properly and then start alternatives). I am excited to shake it up and then get back on the boat to get the last bit off.
CortneyMarie622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #19  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaloJ View Post
Good morning, all you US voters! And good morning to friends from other nations as well!

Have I mentioned lately that I have now joined the 100 pound club????? NO?????? Well, let me tell you now!

I have been one who has lost 1 1/2 to 2 pounds a week, with an occasional 3 pound week stuck in there. So, those of you with slower losses: DON"T GIVE UP!!!!!! IT ALL ADDS UP!!!!!!

Great Job ChaloJ!!!! That is fantastic!
Hgamroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:01 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Quote:

WOW that is amazing, congratulations!!
AnnaBoBanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 151/133/120

Height: 5'1"

Had successful Monday now on to Tuesday.

One of my coworkers quit yesterday, which is going to add more stress to me for the next few months until we get someone hired and trained. Oh well I am not letting it get to me to much, it will all work out in the end. Although I hate to see my coworker go I understand she had to do what was best for her

I have my food packed for the day and am ready to go! The scale has not moved this week for me but I am not surprised. I started TOM yesterday, 1 week early, and I am sure that is not going to help me on the scale tomorrow.

I had to try 3 pairs of pants on before I could find a pair I could actually keep up around my waist ......wooohooo.

Well got to get to work a nd drop of my ballot....hope everyone has a great day.

Kim
bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:04 AM   #22  
mei

S/C/G: 293/289/185

Height: 5'7"

Good morning, homeslices. Last night my hunger level was sky-high, but I figure the first week is the worst and i just need to power through it. I went all feral on some kale chips (picture me eating a la Fantastic Mr Fox) and the crunchiness helped stave off the "need to feed".
mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

i voted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12 mile bike ride IN THE RAIN.....and a vote all before 9 am!!

woohooooo its a GREAT DAY!!
i rode my bike to the polling precinct yeah me!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO VOTE PEOPLE!!!!!

You are so beautiful and such an inspiration!!!!

[QUOTE=ChaloJ;4520677]Good morning, all you US voters! And good morning to friends from other nations as well!

Congratulations! That is an awesome accomplishment! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Excited to go to my WI today to see if I have lost the weight from our cruise. My husband went yesterday...he gained 9.2 pounds and has lost all but 2 of it in a week. I gained 8 and am curious to see where I am at....I really want to hit that 30 by Thanksgiving. It is so ironic...I recall doing Weight Watchers and dreading the WI days...I hated it. I hated the way the lady would talk to me about gaining, ridicule me for cheating and what not...it was just so stressful. Such a huge difference for me with IP!

Today will be a busy day, egg deliveries, errands, voting and what not. I hope everyone had a great 100% OP day...I will be back later to post my WI results!
MommaHen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:08 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 214/183/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:

Woohooo! That is EXCELLENT. You are doing so great. What an accomplishment and an inspiration!

Alma4343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 186.6/126.8/125

Height: 5'5"

I have a really bad habit of weighing myself EVERY DAY also. I try to keep myself off the scale, but it just keeps calling my name. I stepped on it this morning and really wish I wouldn't have, I know TOM is about a day or two away so I know that's what my problem is, but that extra pound showing this morning is not great for the psyche

Those damn strips too! ugh. I just need to stop! If I'm not always in the darkest color, I'm bummed out.

I'll keep drinking my water, stay OP and get through this damn week. I HATE my TOM...it really screws stuff up. LOL

Last edited by Suchawittygal; 11-06-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Suchawittygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:25 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 186.6/126.8/125

Quote:

YAY! Congrats!! I'm a slow loser also, so this is so good to hear!
Suchawittygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:26 AM   #27  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Quote:

Fantastic!

It seems so unbelievable that someone could have started IP this year and lost 100 lbs already. I wish I started IP in March like you did. =)
ragdoll74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 182/150/144

Height: 5'2.5"

I am about to place my first order from idealtogo online. If anyone would like for me to use them in the referred by field, let me know. I don't know if you get a credit to your account??
Nolawhodatchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:44 AM   #29  
Starting over: 7/29/2015

S/C/G: 257/251/150

Height: 5'3"

Happy Election Day, everyone. I'm off work (public school teachers get Election Day off here), so I've been cleaning house a little. Now I'm off to vote, stock up in veggies, and back home to finish 1st quarter progress reports.
I've been pretty hungry lately, and haven't been good about getting my water in, but I'm trying to power through. (As John's post said, "Embracing the suck". That had me LOL, 'cause it does suck to be hungry so often.)

Have a great day, everyone!!

Tammy
tam67green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:49 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 236/202/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:

Yay!!!!!!! This is the reason I joined this website. Reading posts like yours is such an inspiration to me (someone who is barely a month in)! 1-2 lbs a week and you stuck in there. You are awesome. Thank you for sharing your story! Screw that scale. I will stick with it in the hopes of achieving success like yours sentiment in the future.

Congratulations! Truly you deserve it.
greenlillybeth is offline   Reply With Quote