Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 10:09 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 151/133/120

Height: 5'1"

Well I had my first ooops this weekend. I have been on plan for 8 weeks. I had to go to a funeral and forgot my food bag at home, did ok there, then my hubby had to help a friend and I was starving. So I ate bad food. This was on Saturday. The good news is I did not gain....but I did not lose either. On Sunday we went shopping and my hubby got a Costco Dog.....they have never smelled or looked so good....but I had my package of BBQ Ridges with me which I ate! So I stayed on track Sunday. I don't expect a loss this week. I am having my WI a day earlier this week then normal.

I am prepared and ready to hit it hard today. Every day is a new chance to succeed! I am leaving for a cruise in about 3 months and I have another 5 lbs to go. I need to stay focused and get ready for PhaseII.

Good luck to all today!

Kim
Old 11-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 190/ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

I too made it through a tough weekend...this one filled with Cupcakes, Brownies and Sugar Cookies to celebrate for my son. I even managed to avoid the enchilada's, rice and beans even with a huge crowd at the house.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #18  
mei

S/C/G: 293/289/185

Height: 5'7"

Been following along for a few weeks, but I finally got all of my products in so...here goes day 1!

Last edited by mei; 11-05-2012 at 10:15 AM. Reason: typo
Old 11-05-2012, 10:21 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 180/141.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by mei View Post
Been following along for a few weeks, but I finally got all of my products in so...here goes day 1!
Hi, and welcome!

Love your avatar!! Too cute.

Enjoy and jump right in
Old 11-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #20  
IP rebooting

S/C/G: 276/ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:

Happy Monday all! Have been dealing with the hungries for the last few days- hoping it is a nice whoosh and not my TOM coming early. Had a busy weekend- took the kids to the waterpark and went shopping with my mom for a day as well. I am hoping that most of the sickness has left our house. Tired of someone being sick all the time for the last month. Have a great day!
Old 11-05-2012, 10:37 AM   #21  
Started IP 4/4/2012

S/C/G: 267.8/150/150

Height: 5'5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by maezy1 View Post
The brain is such a tricky lil thing isn't it? I have started planning well ahead for the week and ti has helped out a lot. Yesterday I was having weak moments becuz my scale wasn't moving in the right direction despite the fact that I am 100% OP. I was about to use it as an excuse but then thought about how I would feel after I ate something bad (BIG deal for me to think first!) You must live in the south Windsor/Manchester area! All of my family is up there! I graduated from CCSU
I don't want to go back to old habits! I'm in size 16's and am feeling better, not getting winded. I have less than 50 pounds to go and just need to redirect myself - like I said eat my salad while the rest of dinner is cooking or do something else.

I've done well this whole time, no cheats! I've watched people eat ice cream, cake, brownies, pasta...I've prepared none OP food, not even a lick. I can do this.

We live in Manchester and I graduated from CCSU too!
Old 11-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Welcome to the last diet you will ever do...and to the best support system ever!

Well it is Monday...again! Seems we just have to have one every week huh? Not sure who planned that deal. The house is quiet, dh and ds are gone for the day and the house is all mine. I am still not feeling fabulous, but a bit better. Might get some more housework done today, might just curl up on the couch with the remote, laptop, water and hot tea.

I hope today is great for everyone, especially all of those who are using this day to refocus and get back on track...you can do it..just do it one meal at a time...don't get caught up in being overwhelmed by thinking about it too much. Just focus on today!!! Tonight when you go to bed, you will be proud of yourself and happy with what you have accomplished today and fall asleep looking forward to another 100% OP Tuesday. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
Old 11-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #23  
Started IP 3/12/12

S/C/G: 248.25/see ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
I added some recipe links to the daily so we don't have to keep bumping them
Thank you!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:05 AM   #24  
Started IP 3/12/12

S/C/G: 248.25/see ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Had my physical last Friday and scored with NSV's. Before I started IP they diagnosed me with "well controlled" diabetes. My new numbers show that I'm no longer considered diabetic. Blood pressure was great and all of my cholesterol numbers were fantastic. Important to remember how much good we are doing for our health! Plus it's pretty nice how the sizes keep going down!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:06 AM   #25  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fam4me View Post
Had my physical last Friday and scored with NSV's. Before I started IP they diagnosed me with "well controlled" diabetes. My new numbers show that I'm no longer considered diabetic. Blood pressure was great and all of my cholesterol numbers were fantastic. Important to remember how much good we are doing for our health! Plus it's pretty nice how the sizes keep going down!

Have a great day everyone!
That is FANTASTIC news!!!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 236/236/165

Height: 5'5"

Default Day One Part Duex

Starting IP today. I started last year and was successful for a few months. I cheated on a vacation and began what became a baguette safari. I realized I do not feel as well eating so many carbs as I did on IP.

So I start again. It's great seeing all the inspirations here.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:36 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

fam4me - fantastic news on your physical!

Good morning all! Weigh-in day for me and I'm down another 1.8. A little low for me, but I'm not complaining because I'm smack dab in the middle of the worst TOM I've had since I've been on IP. I've been hungry, craving chocolate and very bloated for the past few days. Honestly, this has been my toughest IP week so far. But, I stuck with it and was 100%. Wasn't expecting to see any loss on the scale. Plus, I'm only 9 pounds away from my halfway goal! Hoping I will get there by the end of November, which gives me more incentive to power through Thanksgiving!

Made the cauliflower pancakes this morning (to help with the hunger). A little too egg-y for me. Next time I will use more cauliflower. I used pumpkin pie spice and coconut oil, so my house smells wonderful.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Stay OP, it's worth it!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnie63 View Post
I don't want to go back to old habits! I'm in size 16's and am feeling better, not getting winded. I have less than 50 pounds to go and just need to redirect myself - like I said eat my salad while the rest of dinner is cooking or do something else.

I've done well this whole time, no cheats! I've watched people eat ice cream, cake, brownies, pasta...I've prepared none OP food, not even a lick. I can do this.

We live in Manchester and I graduated from CCSU too!
Lynnie you started at the exact weight I did! I am so inspired by your success! I am hoping to reach 31 lbs off, my 1st goal, by Christmas. After weighing myself today I think that I have 10lbs to go! I will go clothes shopping once I get to goal 1. I have to go clothes shopping when I get to goal 1!!! I love that Old Navy in Evergreen Walk. Its the best one I've ever been to! I graduated CCSU in 1980,much earlier than you did. I can tell by ur pic!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:01 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 236/236/165

Height: 5'5"

Hi Mei,

My first day too! It'll be great!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:19 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Where are the Peanut Butter Police????

Sweet Betty! I REALLY want to eat a whole jar of peanut butter, where is this crazy craving coming from? I haven't craved anything the first 4 weeks on IP, and here it is, out of the blue...weird!
Closed Thread