3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol 15 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/267592-home-100%25-vol-15-a.html)

rainbowsmiles 10-08-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompattie (Post 4491673)
Thanksgiving success!!! We were invited to SILs for Thanksgiving dinner last night. I brought dessert, an appetizer, and a huge veggie tray!!! I munched on raw veggies and sipped my lemon water. We enjoyed a few games of canasta, visiting, having fun!! Supper time came around - I steamed up some cauliflower for myself and had a nice portion of white turkey breast meat. I passed over the mashed potatoes and gravy, the dressing, the perogies, the cranberries, the homemade buns, the everything!!! I wasn't tempted with dessert - I made a nice pumpkin gingerbread trifle, but that's not my thing, so it was easy to pass it over. Felt great after, not stuffed and gross feeling like most thanksgiving meals. Fun to watch everyone moan and groan that they ate too much!! Tee hee. Today scale moved down 2 lbs! Can't wait until official WI!! Great weekend!!

YOU.ARE.MY.HERO.

wuv2bloved 10-08-2012 12:23 PM

Congrats on that victory!!
Quote:

Thanksgiving success!!! We were invited to SILs for Thanksgiving dinner last night. I brought dessert, an appetizer, and a huge veggie tray!!! I munched on raw veggies and sipped my lemon water. We enjoyed a few games of canasta, visiting, having fun!! Supper time came around - I steamed up some cauliflower for myself and had a nice portion of white turkey breast meat. I passed over the mashed potatoes and gravy, the dressing, the perogies, the cranberries, the homemade buns, the everything!!! I wasn't tempted with dessert - I made a nice pumpkin gingerbread trifle, but that's not my thing, so it was easy to pass it over. Felt great after, not stuffed and gross feeling like most thanksgiving meals. Fun to watch everyone moan and groan that they ate too much!! Tee hee. Today scale moved down 2 lbs! Can't wait until official WI!! Great weekend!!

mompattie 10-08-2012 12:24 PM

Thanks Rainbow and Wuv!!! I thought to myself: WWWD? What Would Wuv Do?? LOL! Awesome to say NO to carbie food and YES to me!!

wuv2bloved 10-08-2012 12:26 PM

HAHA...maybe I need to get some bracelets made with WWWD on it and ship one to everyone for a small fee.....lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by mompattie (Post 4491682)
Thanks Rainbow and Wuv!!! I thought to myself: WWWD? What Would Wuv Do?? LOL! Awesome to say NO to carbie food and YES to me!!

mompattie 10-08-2012 12:27 PM

Yep you totally need to do that!!! I also thought WWWD? Prob give everyone a dose of whoop ***! LOL!

wuv2bloved 10-08-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mompattie (Post 4491686)
Yep you totally need to do that!!! I also thought WWWD? Prob give everyone a dose of whoop ***! LOL!

LMAO....hey if thinking that helps then yea I would totally open it up...lol...y'all have gotten to know my personality pretty well on here...lol

SewingMomma 10-08-2012 05:52 PM

Bumping this one up!

fitgirl2012 10-08-2012 09:29 PM

Way to go mompattie!!! Those holidays ARE TOUGH, and yet YOU DID IT! :-)

SewingMomma 10-09-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Way to go! I'm proud of you! I'm still making my own yogurt and send thanks to you every morning when I have some for breakfast. It's so good!

mompattie 10-09-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SewingMomma (Post 4492435)
Way to go! I'm proud of you! I'm still making my own yogurt and send thanks to you every morning when I have some for breakfast. It's so good!

You are sooooo awesome!!! It's the best! Do you strain it thicker? My kiddies inhale the stuff, the tarter tasting the better! How's phase 3 going? Or are you into maint now?

SewingMomma 10-09-2012 08:59 AM

I'm using your method to make the yogurt. i got inconsistent results with the crock pot. the mompattie method works every time! I strain mine to yogurt cheese consistency. I usually add some s/f torani vanilla syrup and cinnamon to mine. The syrup thins it out. I also slice an apple put cinnamon on top of it and cook it in the microwave for a minute or so and pour that on top of the yogurt. That thins it out some too. I hate runny yogurt!

I'm in my second week of maintenance, and its going well. I actually lost a pound last week (I was up one during phase 3), so I'm back to where I was before Ph3.

I use the whey that I strain off in my homemade bread, so it packs an extra punch!

stargirl66 10-09-2012 02:18 PM

Hey everyone! Crazy busy has been the norm lately, so I haven't posted much, but staying OP 100%. I consigned at two different sales last week, so that was a big effort to get ready for. Next up for this weekend is another birthday party for my youngest who is turning a big 3. I got some cute pics of my girls this weekend, so have to show them off :-) http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/a...10243_comp.jpg

Newpath - congrats on goal!!! Your pickle story had me LOL :-D

Mompattie - awesome at your Thanksgiving!!! I've been giving some thought to how this will go this year at the holidays. Much of the festivities are at my house, so I can easily have my IP friendly foods available. It won't be easy for sure, but I've had my fill every year of my life at the holidays. I think this year will be the one time I stick with my plan and work toward my goal. All those favorites will be there next year, in moderation.

Love the WWWD bracelet idea, I'd totally wear one!!!

ragdoll74 10-09-2012 02:20 PM

Your girls are beautiful!

stargirl66 10-09-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragdoll74 (Post 4492839)
Your girls are beautiful!

Thank you!

Hey, congrats on getting to 50% of your goal, that's a great milestone!

Ishbel 10-09-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

WAY-TO-GO!!! Well done!!! That's tough and you DID IT!!!

:bravo::cp::hat::flow1::flow2::dance::cb: