3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol 15 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/267592-home-100%25-vol-15-a.html)

cscape 10-12-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4496166)
Come out of lurking woman!! we MISS you!

Ditto!!

cscape 10-12-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommaHen (Post 4495417)
Is you group closed? I would be interested in joining if that is possible? :^:

Wuv, is this another new group you started? I was on your other one and then it said site closed down..how do I find you?

Hgamroth 10-12-2012 08:25 PM

Sheesh! I hardly post here anymore because I can not find this thread! What. A. Day. I am emotionally drained. We went to the Harvest Farm today with our special needs class and it was a wee bit too much for them to handle today. Too much fun is a possibility. :) Teachers in this neck of the woods are having a hard time with dealing with the girl kidnapped in Cody, Wy and then the little girl kidnapped in Denver. The girl in Cody is "OK" but the girl in Denver is not. Lots of questions from kids and worried parents. Our hearts are aching for sure. I know I am holding my little ones extra close these days.

I do have a question for you pros. Is there a possibility of too much protein. I had 4 packets today because I was STARVING and moving around constantly. I haven't exercised today but was in constant motion. I ate my 8 oz of meat tonight and I want another packet for later. I am really watching my carbs these days as in choosing lower carb packets and veggies because my losses are slowing. I am NOT a science person and will not pretend to understand the science behind the protein combos.

scorbett1103 10-12-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hgamroth (Post 4496382)
Sheesh! I hardly post here anymore because I can not find this thread! What. A. Day. I am emotionally drained. We went to the Harvest Farm today with our special needs class and it was a wee bit too much for them to handle today. Too much fun is a possibility. :) Teachers in this neck of the woods are having a hard time with dealing with the girl kidnapped in Cody, Wy and then the little girl kidnapped in Denver. The girl in Cody is "OK" but the girl in Denver is not. Lots of questions from kids and worried parents. Our hearts are aching for sure. I know I am holding my little ones extra close these days.

I do have a question for you pros. Is there a possibility of too much protein. I had 4 packets today because I was STARVING and moving around constantly. I haven't exercised today but was in constant motion. I ate my 8 oz of meat tonight and I want another packet for later. I am really watching my carbs these days as in choosing lower carb packets and veggies because my losses are slowing. I am NOT a science person and will not pretend to understand the science behind the protein combos.

Ugh - it sounds like a lot of emotional stress going on. Will keep you and your students in my prayers.

You can have too much protein - but a fourth packet should not be an issue. There are days when I have the gelatin or collagen packets as a fourth (since they aren't a whole protein I save them for extras). Did you try using a freebie food (lettuce or 2 egg whites) to tide you over? Maybe your body is telling you it needs a little more in the carb department, especially if you're getting in all of your water, oil and salt.

wuv2bloved 10-12-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cscape (Post 4496209)
Wuv, is this another new group you started? I was on your other one and then it said site closed down..how do I find you?

I had not started the one you are talking about. The one we are talking about now is my facebook group I created called Southern3fc. I have also created my own person page called Corner your inner beauty weight loss journey.
Quote:

IP gives your body the IDEAL amount of protein to function properly. All of the packets are 98% process protein so you are getting a full 98%of protein from the product. For example an egg is 6 gr of protein (i think) by the time you cook it and process it you are only getting 2gr of protein.

rainbowsmiles 10-12-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Sheesh! I hardly post here anymore because I can not find this thread!

do you know how to subscribe to a thread so you can save it and you don't have to LOOK for it??

Hgamroth 10-12-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4496398)
do you know how to subscribe to a thread so you can save it and you don't have to LOOK for it??

I do now! :D Baking your spice cake tomorrow and I am quite excited about it. If I hadn't already eating my packets today I would have done it tonight!

rainbowsmiles 10-12-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hgamroth (Post 4496400)
I do now! :D Baking your spice cake tomorrow and I am quite excited about it. If I hadn't already eating my packets today I would have done it tonight!

i almost baked me the spice cake today...but got too busy! i book mark my favorite threads and then i don't have to go hunt for them!
enjoy your cake!!! you will be so surprised at how moist and cake like it is!! feels like cheating but you aren't!!:carrot:

mompattie 10-12-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4496166)
Come out of lurking woman!! we MISS you!

Me too!!! Miss you gf!

LizRR 10-12-2012 10:42 PM

I can't believe this thread needed bumping! Been crazy busy lately, but have been maintaining pretty steady, even with life going crazy lately! I am soooo glad it's the weekend! Have a great weekend IPeeps, now to catch up on the latest happenings!

IP43 10-12-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4496159)
“Don’t wait for someone to take you under their wing. Find a good wing and climb up underneath it.” ~Frank C. Bucaro

...But just be careful it's not MomPattie's wing in her old jammies, or you might get more of a 'lift' than you bargained for..
(Sorry Pattie... I've been trying to refrain from saying anything, but I just can't!:D)

scorbett1103 10-13-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IP43 (Post 4496510)
...But just be careful it's not MomPattie's wing in her old jammies, or you might get more of a 'lift' than you bargained for..
(Sorry Pattie... I've been trying to refrain from saying anything, but I just can't!:D)

:yikes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Willi 10-13-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4496398)

I am wondering if there can be subfolders for the IP forum? Maybe one for regular threads (daily, 100%,etc) and another subfolder for new threads?

I have to admit that I started a new thread when I was a newbie. I didn't realize that I could have posted the question in the daily.

mompattie 10-13-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IP43 (Post 4496510)

Awesome. Except the new Jammie's are keeping the girls tucked inside!! :carrot:

MommaHen 10-13-2012 11:15 AM

Good Morning Everyone! Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays 100% OP. :D