Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 10:51 AM   #16  
~Tara~

S/C/G: 258/ticker/135

Height: 5' 2"

Congrats on all of those NSV's today! And esp to the star in our midst, IPDivaJen- see the "sleep" thread if you don't know what I'm talking about!

My NSV is that my pants are falling off me. Thankfully, the top I am wearing today is not quite as big as the pants, so the bottom of the top is acting like a belly band and keeping them up. I think some closet shopping might be in order pretty soon!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Height: 5'4

I am starting my 5th week on IP and I am finally feeling like my mood, and energy is at a happy level. I have lost 22 pounds over the past 4 weeks since starting and it has been great seeing the loss happen, now its just to keep myself motivated for the continuing journey ahead as I still have at least 80 pounds to lose. My NSV is that I had to buy a belt for the first time because my pants keep falling down, and my work scrubs went fro to tight in some places to now lose and baggie. Reading all the stories on here of everyone else's struggles and successes has been very motivating. Everyone keep up the good work!!!

Last edited by MonicaKolesnik; 09-18-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #18  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

BigDaddy - you really are going to have to change your handle
Greeniris - Wishing you a WHOOOSH! I know some folks have broken a slump by cutting out restricteds for a week or so, if cutting extras doesn't work that might be worth trying

Mommahen - good luck to you and hubby today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilySebetka View Post
Hello everyone!

So many people I don't remember from when I started on this site! Its been a while since I've posted regularly and all. But I've been trying to restart and have been lurking to find some motivation.

Help please?

Lost 40lbs, got to 199 and then life got weird and I've been fluctuating between 200 and 209. I can last 2 100% OP meals, and then something happens at the end of the day that ruins it all. So, some help would be very much appreciated!
The first thing that may help is looking at WHY the end of the day is your hardest time. Is it because you are waiting too long between lunch and dinner? Finding yourself in situations with a lot of temptation? Craving something in particular by the end of the day? Figure out what triggers the problem, then we can try and help head it off at the pass.

At the end of the day (and I can hear WUV's voice in my head right now), you just have to WANT it. Be in charge. Don't let the food/temptations own you, STAY IN THE DRIVERS SEAT! View whatever is swaying you as the enemy. Kick it in the butt. Slam the door in its face, whatever visual you need to see yourself as the one calling the shots. You can do it, but you have to commit and then act!
Old 09-18-2012, 11:28 AM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll74 View Post
That first week was really hard. You just need to keep reminding yourself how good it feels to stay OP and see the weight come off.
At the end of the day when you feel like straying, just tell yourself not today. That has gotten me pretty far on IP.
I know this was not for me,but I really needed to hear this because I'm on day 6. Yesterday and today, I have been craving other food than IP. I know I have to keep pushing through these cravings and stay OP. I know I can do it!! Thanks!
Old 09-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #20  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2012 View Post
I know this was not for me,but I really needed to hear this because I'm on day 6. Yesterday and today, I have been craving other food than IP. I know I have to keep pushing through these cravings and stay OP. I know I can do it!! Thanks!
Glad I helped

I hope you have a great first weigh in! That first one gives you a huge boost of motivation. It get's so much easier to deal with temptation after that.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:47 AM   #21  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
At the end of the day (and I can hear WUV's voice in my head right now), you just have to WANT it. Be in charge. Don't let the food/temptations own you, STAY IN THE DRIVERS SEAT! View whatever is swaying you as the enemy. Kick it in the butt. Slam the door in its face, whatever visual you need to see yourself as the one calling the shots. You can do it, but you have to commit and then act!
HAHAHA....I am glad I am in your head....lol
Old 09-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #22  

As of WI this morning I am only a pound away from being halfway to goal!!
Old 09-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #23  
IP Newbie

S/C/G: 180/136/130

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlisonS View Post
Today was my second weigh-in, lost 3.2. I heard a great thing from my coach today - she just got back from convention and was talking about some new products they are coming out with, including a rice krispies type snack and also ready-made puddings! Looking forward to seeing the new items!

We have the vanilla crispy squares here in CT already and I must say that they taste just like "real" thing!!
Old 09-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 331.6/312/165

Height: 5'10''

Today was my first WI at 9:30 this morning. I was so nervous, excited, happy, and motivated. I thought oh I will probably lose 7 pounds if that. When I got on that scale and saw how much I actually dropped I couldn't stop grinning. 10.6 pounds my first week!! I could totally do a couple of these ! Then when they measured me I could do a couple of these ! 7.6 Inches in one week! I am over the moon excited and can not wait to see how much I lose!!

Good luck to everyone.

Today is my off day from work so it's homework, cleaning house, and my IP!
Old 09-18-2012, 12:12 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/195

Height: 5'10"

Was supposed to go for my first meeting today with my IP coach, but the doctor's office called me yesterday and said she had to cancel because she is sick!! I am a little dissapointed but she is supposed to call me tomorrow to reschedule. I love reading the board and everyone's experiences and can't wait to get started.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:14 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 330/319/230

Height: 6'-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readytobeslim View Post
Today was my first WI at 9:30 this morning. I was so nervous, excited, happy, and motivated. I thought oh I will probably lose 7 pounds if that. When I got on that scale and saw how much I actually dropped I couldn't stop grinning. 10.6 pounds my first week!! I could totally do a couple of these ! Then when they measured me I could do a couple of these ! 7.6 Inches in one week! I am over the moon excited and can not wait to see how much I lose!!

Good luck to everyone.

congratz you rocked that......
Old 09-18-2012, 12:22 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 130/123/115

Height: 5'

Quote:

Good luck to everyone.

As we say here in New England "wicked awesome!"
Old 09-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #28  
Keeping it real!

S/C/G: 40/31/30 waist inches!

Height: 5' 4"

Woot Woot! Had my WI and it was -3.6, even after my goofy weekend! I've been trying really hard (no restricted, packet replacement for dinner, etc.) so I'm glad it all paid off! I am officially UNDER my goal! I'm going to do phase I for 1 more week (for wiggle room) and then move on. So far, down 19.6 lbs and 16 inches! This diet rocks and so do all you guys who help push us along!
Old 09-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 330/319/230

Height: 6'-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyangie View Post
Woot Woot! Had my WI and it was -3.6, even after my goofy weekend! I've been trying really hard (no restricted, packet replacement for dinner, etc.) so I'm glad it all paid off! I am officially UNDER my goal! I'm going to do phase I for 1 more week (for wiggle room) and then move on. So far, down 19.6 lbs and 16 inches! This diet rocks and so do all you guys who help push us along!

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! great job.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:

Good luck to everyone.

WOOOO HOOOO that is amazing! Great Job and keep up the good work!!
Closed Thread