Old 09-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #16  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyjean View Post
YAYYYY. VOLUME 3. Happy Tuesday OP peeps! Last night, I hemmed some smaller pants I got at the thrift store, took in some clothes. With 20 left to go, I want to hold out buying nice clothes as much as possible till I see what size I will really be. I'm in 14's now, a few 12's. Will I be in 8's or 10's at the end???? Who knows?
Looks like we have a lot in common. We are the same height, and our goal weight is just about the same, and so is our current clothing size. I think a size 8 or 10 is where I will end up too. Now if I could just get out of the darn 170's. Any day now, but boy does my body hate moving down to another decade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
That was beautiful; thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEJEWEL View Post
good morning IPEEPS...so today I weighed in....a WHOPPING 7.2 DOWN! i am thrilled, I hit the 30 pound mark and am more than half way there! I promised myself a Tablet when I hit 30 pounds....hmmm...no time this week to get one...but I can start looking! Just had to share, very very excited!
My husband, son and daughter in law are all on plan now.
Last night they were over and we have Big Macs in a bowl and Monday night football, Chargers won, I won my opening Fantasy game...I would say a pretty good week so far.
So next goal is to get into the 150's....wow it has been YEARS!!!!!! yay!
Have a great day!
Great WL this week! I've been doing IP with my daughter who still lives at home, and so I know it's a lot more fun when you aren't the only one in the house on a diet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishette View Post
My spirits sank as I walked into my closet this morning only to find that the only thing clean was my pants that are too tight ... Wait a sec ... I can wear them now! I plumb forgot! Woot!
Whoo Hoo!!
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:03 PM   #17  

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniris View Post

Today I begin Boot Camp...wish me luck!
Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy63 View Post
Way to go, Bluejewel!

And good luck with bootcamp, Greeniris.

After catchingup on all of yesterday's threads, I'm hoping we can do a 50+ meeting in Charleston some day. It would be such a thrill to meet all of you in person!!
I'll be there!!!!
Old 09-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #18  
Started IP 7/20/2012

S/C/G: 250.4/???/155

Height: 5'9"

I just got back from my weigh-in and lost 4.2.pounds this week! I'm so happy right now! I was really disappointed last week when I only lost 0.6 of a pound. On all of the past diets I've been on, that would have been the beginning of the end for me. I used to always stop losing weight after a few weeks, and then go up a pound or two, and then give up after another couple of weeks of trying. But after last week I knew I had to just keep going and the pounds would come off, and I was right! This board keeps me motivated and I get such great inspiration from everyone! I don't post often but read all the threads everyday. Thank you to everyone who posts here!
exactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:12 PM   #19  

Height: 5'2"

my progress has been pertty good this week, 2 days back to back exercise ( 4mile trail run on Sunday) however I think has backfired as today I was up almost 2 lbs from yesterday! ? I am trying to get in some type of shape before my vacation in a few weeks. One of the day hikes is 14miles of trail. We decided to try out the equipment on a hike of sorts in town last night and completed an 11 mile hike! Energy was good and compensated well with extra protein last night and this morning Feeling great
ddpaddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:42 PM   #20  
began IP May 25

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 2"

BLUEJEWEL - Most definitely IP boot camp!!! Right now I'm still not even walking normal after my foot surgery last month...

Exactor - WTG!! A great loss this week

Charleston? When?!! LOL

Last edited by greeniris; 09-11-2012 at 02:47 PM.
greeniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #21  
IP Start 9/5/12

S/C/G: 195/167/150

Height: 5'5"

Yay!!!!! My 1st weigh-in 5.8 lbs!! I'm so happy. This past week was so easy I'm really motivated and yes, in it for the long haul!!
Twindy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #22  
IP Start 9/5/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactor View Post
I just got back from my weigh-in and lost 4.2.pounds this week! I'm so happy right now! I was really disappointed last week when I only lost 0.6 of a pound. On all of the past diets I've been on, that would have been the beginning of the end for me. I used to always stop losing weight after a few weeks, and then go up a pound or two, and then give up after another couple of weeks of trying. But after last week I knew I had to just keep going and the pounds would come off, and I was right! This board keeps me motivated and I get such great inspiration from everyone! I don't post often but read all the threads everyday. Thank you to everyone who posts here!
Congratulations Exactor!! I know exactly what you're talking about. I have done the same thing with past diets, had a bad week, no loss, or a gain and gotten discouraged and given up. Like you, I am determined to not let that happen this time, especially with the help of these wonderfull ladies!!
Old 09-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #23  

Yeah Sissy!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!! I can't wait for my appointment to get on this diet with you!! :-)
pnut57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #24  
IP Start 9/5/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnut57 View Post
Yeah Sissy!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!! I can't wait for my appointment to get on this diet with you!! :-)

Thank You!! I can't wait for you to start! Post a picture of yourself. FYI Ladies, she is my TWIN! We live 1200 miles apart.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:46 PM   #25  

Quote:
Great WI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddpaddler View Post
my progress has been pertty good this week, 2 days back to back exercise ( 4mile trail run on Sunday) however I think has backfired as today I was up almost 2 lbs from yesterday! ? I am trying to get in some type of shape before my vacation in a few weeks. One of the day hikes is 14miles of trail. We decided to try out the equipment on a hike of sorts in town last night and completed an 11 mile hike! Energy was good and compensated well with extra protein last night and this morning Feeling great
That much cardio and IP just don't mix. Are you going to stay OP while on vacation? Either way, don't worry the weight should come off again in the next couple of days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twindy57 View Post
Yay!!!!! My 1st weigh-in 5.8 lbs!! I'm so happy. This past week was so easy I'm really motivated and yes, in it for the long haul!!
How exciting for your first weeks effort. How fun to be doing this with your sister too. I've been doing this with my best friend who lives in CA. We met up this summer for a girls week away, and hadn't seen each other in over 6 months. At that point I had lost 90 and she had lost 60. We just laughed, hugged and cried when we met at the airport. It's great to have a buddy while doing this.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:06 PM   #26  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:

Charleston? When?!! LOL
hmmmm....HOW ABOUT NEW YEARS EVE!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #27  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEJEWEL View Post
good morning IPEEPS...so today I weighed in....a WHOPPING 7.2 DOWN! i am thrilled, I hit the 30 pound mark and am more than half way there!
Wow! That's great Bluejewel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishette View Post
My spirits sank as I walked into my closet this morning only to find that the only thing clean was my pants that are too tight ... Wait a sec ... I can wear them now! I plumb forgot! Woot!
hahahaha!! Love it!!

Quote:
I bought 4 new tops last night - One is still a bit too tight to wear, but won't be for long! Sure hope I'll be able to continue to find things I like on clearance sales for a while longer.
Today I begin Boot Camp...wish me luck!
Good luck on boot camp, Greeniris!

Quote:
I just got back from my weigh-in and lost 4.2.pounds this week! I'm so happy right now! I was really disappointed last week when I only lost 0.6 of a pound. On all of the past diets I've been on, that would have been the beginning of the end for me. I used to always stop losing weight after a few weeks, and then go up a pound or two, and then give up after another couple of weeks of trying.!
Yes, that would have been me too. From time to time I look at my past weight logs (from WW) and notice how far I went and when I stopped. Usually that's what happened. But this time I'm sticking with it and going ALL THE WAY to my real goal. Congrats on your loss, Exactor!

[QUOTE=Twindy57;4464902][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]Yay!!!!! My 1st weigh-in 5.8 lbs!! I'm so happy. This past week was so easy I'm really motivated and yes, in it for the long haul!!...]I have done the same thing with past diets, had a bad week, no loss, or a gain and gotten discouraged and given up. Like you, I am determined to not let that happen this time, especially with the help of these wonderfull ladies!!/QUOTE]

YUP!!!!

Quote:
I can't wait for you to start! Post a picture of yourself. FYI Ladies, she is my TWIN! We live 1200 miles apart.]
Wow! How fun!!My daughters has identical twin daughters. They are 14 months and I'm going to see them this weekend!! Can't wait!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
hmmmm....HOW ABOUT NEW YEARS EVE!!!
Hmmmmmm.......
joysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #28  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

OK Folks!!

Had my WI today and I'm down another 1.6 pounds! That seems to be my weekly loss 1.6-2 pounds per week. But I'll take it. Slow and steady wins the race and it's been slow and steady for me all the way down! I'm at 170 too, so by next week I will be in the 160s!!! Can't wait!!

Also, today was measuring day. I've lost a total of 18 inches!!

Feeling pretty good tonight! And these rutabaga fries and tilapia are deeeeelicious!
joysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #29  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post

Hmmmmmm.......
i know right???? wouldn't that be a blast!!!
rainbowsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:57 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 130/123/115

Height: 5'

Quote:
Congratulations I've been checking in to see , since we started so close together. SO happy for you. And totally cool to be be on the adventure with your twin! You guys can share recipes, ideas & successes, instant support group
Keep up the motivation
bsaad23 is offline   Reply With Quote