Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 09:32 PM   #76  

MOOSE!!!! You look terrific!!!!! Wowza lady, you have done awesome!!!!! Good for you, what an inspiration to us!!! Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:48 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 192/148/150

Height: 5 3"

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
My side views are a little more dramatic. Really shows how the butt, belly, boobs get smaller

I won't post anymore
Hey Moose!! I'm a lurker, not a poster! We started at the same time and at the same weight! I've tracked your progress and tried to keep pace with you these past months. So happy for you! You look amazing!! I'm so glad you have made it to goal, even with your surgery! I'm happy to report that I hit goal in July! I feel like a new person and I never could have done it without this amazing group of inspiring people! Thanks to you and the rest of the 3fc regulars ( Wuv, you are my hero) I have finally gotten my life back!! IP is for life!!
Old 08-31-2012, 10:02 PM   #78  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Ok peeps. I got the before picture from my clinic today. Here ya go.
Wonderful transformation Mooselover! Congratulations and keep posting on here to let us know how your maintenance goes!

Last edited by Beck81; 08-31-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:02 PM   #79  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Moose those photos really are amazing. You look radiant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
I made some mashed cauliflower the other night and added two packets of potato puree. Tonight I made some ground beef with all kinds of veggies, some beef broth and some hot sauce. I topped it with my mashed potatoes and a slice of veggie cheese. Delicious! Shepherd's Pie!
That sounds SOOOOO good. Time to make a Phase 1 friendly version so I can have something hearty for dinner tomorrow night!!!
Old 08-31-2012, 10:22 PM   #80  
Started July 23 2013

S/C/G: 293.6

Height: 5'6"

Mooselover: What an amazing change. You look like a whole new person. Much younger version of yourself.
I found an amazing bargain on a cruise so I am phasing off for a Caribbean cruise that leaves from New Orleans on the 9th. I hope to stay reasonably on plan and hit phase 1 when I get back. Have 2 days of snorkeling and 2 days of sailing planned. It is also my birthday during the cruise.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:30 PM   #81  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Hooooray!! I tried on a dress that i bought for the upcoming wedding im going to...and not only did i not have to unzip it, to put it on...its also getting so big and im getting so small, that if i lose any more weight, im going to have to buy an entirely new dress for the wedding!!!
Old 08-31-2012, 10:43 PM   #82  
Started IP 6/14/12

S/C/G: 202.8/165/135

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Hello everyone. I just got my "after" picture and I wanted to share it. I really love this picture I haven't liked a picture of myself since my senior portraits were taken 26 years ago.
Mooselover, you look wonderful!! Way to go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfagain View Post
My 9 week weigh in today and I'm down 50 lbs (yah for that goal & new shoes as a reward- next one in ~5 lbs is gonna big a big milestone for me).
Halfagain, FIFTY POUNDS GONE!!!! Awesome!!!

Hooray!!!

Here are some pics of me. I can't believe that the Before picture is how I looked. It's from a calendar that my daughters make every Christmas with pictures of family and the kids. So this photo of me was been hanging family members' homes during the month of April. I saw it and made my decision that it would be my Before photo. And I started IP in June when I heard about it. Four more pounds and I'll be halfway to my goal.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:46 PM   #83  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Oh my goodness...your kind words have brought happy tears to my eyes!!! Thank you everyone. I could not have done this without all of you who post, lurk, comment, and support in any way. I am so happy right now. This feels amazing. IP is amazing!!!! Please keep doing what you are doing. It means so much to everyone.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:48 PM   #84  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTime50 View Post
Hey Moose!! I'm a lurker, not a poster! We started at the same time and at the same weight! I've tracked your progress and tried to keep pace with you these past months. So happy for you! You look amazing!! I'm so glad you have made it to goal, even with your surgery! I'm happy to report that I hit goal in July! I feel like a new person and I never could have done it without this amazing group of inspiring people! Thanks to you and the rest of the 3fc regulars ( Wuv, you are my hero) I have finally gotten my life back!! IP is for life!!
Thanks

I am happy you lurked. I am so happy for you too.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:49 PM   #85  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joysh View Post
Mooselover, you look wonderful!! Way to go!!!

Halfagain, FIFTY POUNDS GONE!!!! Awesome!!!

Hooray!!!

Here are some pics of me. I can't believe that the Before picture is how I looked. It's from a calendar that my daughters make every Christmas with pictures of family and the kids. So this photo of me was been hanging family members' homes during the month of April. I saw it and made my decision that it would be my Before photo. And I started IP in June when I heard about it. Four more pounds and I'll be halfway to my goal.
Great pictures Joy. Quite a change already!
Old 08-31-2012, 11:05 PM   #86  

Hey IP friends--

This IP forum has been so helpful and I really love seeing everyone's results, it gets me so hyped up about my own results. I'm just starting my third week and I'm always looking forward to my WIs.

Anyways, have any of you made pork chops for dinner in Phase 1? It is allowed right?

Have a good night!
Old 08-31-2012, 11:14 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 210/156/150

Height: 5'7"

Mooselover, Halfagain, Porthardygurl ~ congrats to all of you!! Your losses and the happiness you share are such an inspiration!

I had my 4th wi today and I'm down 13pounds and I've achieved a nsv I guess...I can wear my wedding rings again!! Yay, so excited!

Have a great evening everyone!!
Old 08-31-2012, 11:24 PM   #88  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Holy Moly mooselover! The midnight stalker coming online after putting down the baby and picking up the house a little...I come here and see such POWERFUL PICTURES!!! You look AMAZING!!! I am so honored to have gone through this with you - truly, your before and after is so powerful! So happy for you!
Old 09-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #89  
Started IP 3/26/12

Quote:
Ok peeps. I got the before picture from my clinic today. Here ya go.
Wow - what a great picture. I don't blame you for being proud of it! You look fantastic.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:06 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 210/156/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Holy Moly mooselover! The midnight stalker coming online after putting down the baby and picking up the house a little...I come here and see such POWERFUL PICTURES!!! You look AMAZING!!! I am so honored to have gone through this with you - truly, your before and after is so powerful! So happy for you!
And look at you LizRR, looks like you have done amazing yourself!!
Closed Thread