Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 06:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'3.5"

Default IP Daily Chat Friday 08/03/2012

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads. IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19

Last edited by rissimo; 08-03-2012 at 06:26 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:40 AM   #2  
Joined IP 6-26-12

Height: 4' 10"

Good morning! It's finally Friday. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:37 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 167/129/125

Height: 5'3"

Good morning all. Had an interesting experience getting fitted for bras last night- I feel like the incredible shrinking woman. Doesn't feel like these new numbers (sizes, weight, etc.) are even me.

Hooray IP!

Have a great OP day.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:01 AM   #4  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiefoofoo View Post
Good morning all. Had an interesting experience getting fitted for bras last night- I feel like the incredible shrinking woman. Doesn't feel like these new numbers (sizes, weight, etc.) are even me.

Hooray IP!

Have a great OP day.
That's awesome! and a good idea getting fitted for bras, goodness knows you get used to buying one size, if you change it's hard to figure out the right fit.

Today is my super long work day, I am a PCA for my husband's grandfather until 2, then I drive home and work a shift at the hospital. Hopefully the kids won't be too rough on hubby today But I've got my packets with me, made a big salad for lunch, and I'll get something from the salad bar at work tonight. If someone sees the housecleaning fairy, send her to my house...I'm sure DH will need all the help he can get!

Hope everyone has a fabulous friday!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:08 AM   #5  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

TGIF everyone! I can't stay on long, I've got the dreaded Friday meeting, it is supposed to last from 0800-1100 this morning (I'm on central time). So I'm doing a quick once over on the boards and will check back in at lunchtime! Have a great morning all.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:12 AM   #6  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missdee18 View Post
Good morning! It's finally Friday. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
Morning Ms. Dee! YAY TGIF!!! I am extremely glad its Friday. Hope you have a wonderful day as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddiefoofoo View Post

Hooray IP!

Have a great OP day.
OOHH that must have been exciting. I cant wait till I get to that point. Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
That's awesome! and a good idea getting fitted for bras, goodness knows you get used to buying one size, if you change it's hard to figure out the right fit.

Today is my super long work day, I am a PCA for my husband's grandfather until 2, then I drive home and work a shift at the hospital. Hopefully the kids won't be too rough on hubby today But I've got my packets with me, made a big salad for lunch, and I'll get something from the salad bar at work tonight. If someone sees the housecleaning fairy, send her to my house...I'm sure DH will need all the help he can get!

Hope everyone has a fabulous friday!
Girl, I need the housecleaning fairy too. With the kids being home on summer vacation its hard to keep it nice and clean. They do pick up their mess though, once mama gets home. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
TGIF everyone! I can't stay on long, I've got the dreaded Friday meeting, it is supposed to last from 0800-1100 this morning (I'm on central time). So I'm doing a quick once over on the boards and will check back in at lunchtime! Have a great morning all.
EWWW I know about those meetings. Ours are on Wednesday. Hope you have a great day!!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:16 AM   #7  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post

Girl, I need the housecleaning fairy too. With the kids being home on summer vacation its hard to keep it nice and clean. They do pick up their mess though, once mama gets home. :-)
I will send her your way as soon as I find her! My kids are 5 and 3, and their messes tend to be bigger than their attention spans for cleaning it up...throw in one hubby with ADD and...weeell some days I come home and it ain't pretty
Old 08-03-2012, 08:18 AM   #8  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

Morning everyone!!

I am leaving after work today to go camping for the weekend and guess what? I havent packed a dang thing yet. Talk about last minute. I really wanted to get home load up and go. but thats not going to happen now. My 2 lil ones are almost packed and my oldest well he can pack himself and so can DH.
I told my DH all I will need is my swimsuit and a coverup b/c I plan on staying at the pool the entire time. LOL

Well I hope everyone has a great OP day! TGIF!!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:19 AM   #9  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
have a beautiful day

Quote:
Hope you have a wonderful day!!
hi lovely lady!!! have a GREAT Day!!!!! BE STRONG
Old 08-03-2012, 08:19 AM   #10  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
I will send her your way as soon as I find her! My kids are 5 and 3, and their messes tend to be bigger than their attention spans for cleaning it up...throw in one hubby with ADD and...weeell some days I come home and it ain't pretty
Girl, I know exactly what you mean. Mine are 16, 8 & 7. Last night my kitchen was spotless, DH comes home and throws his dishes from lunch in the sink and I became livid. LOL I mean you see I dont have a single dish in the sink but you are going to come in and throw yours in there, uh NO!

Yes please send her, tell her to get on the bathrooms, LOL
Old 08-03-2012, 08:20 AM   #11  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

hi lovely lady!!! have a GREAT Day!!!!! BE STRONG [/QUOTE]

Hi Rainbow!! How are you this morning?
Old 08-03-2012, 08:20 AM   #12  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Morning everyone!!

I am leaving after work today to go camping for the weekend and guess what? I havent packed a dang thing yet. Talk about last minute. I really wanted to get home load up and go. but thats not going to happen now. My 2 lil ones are almost packed and my oldest well he can pack himself and so can DH.
I told my DH all I will need is my swimsuit and a coverup b/c I plan on staying at the pool the entire time. LOL

Well I hope everyone has a great OP day! TGIF!!
get busy packing chica!!!!!!!!! the pool is calling your name!!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:22 AM   #13  

Height: 5'5"

Good morning everyone! It is a beautiful sunny morning here in Louisiana. What fun plans do you all have for your weekend? I am looking forward to a fun weekend with one of my granddaughters.

I woke up this morning feeling a little weak and light-headed. That's the first time that's ever happened since I started this program. I don't feel bad, just not my normal bouncy self in the morning. (yes, I'm a morning person)

Yesterday I had plenty of protein, water and all of my supplements. I did go all day for the first time since surgery without taking any pain medication...Who knows...lol

I will just take it easy today and be lazy. I will need the energy for when Maddie gets here tonight!

I hope all of you have a great OP weekend. I know I will.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:25 AM   #14  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
hi lovely lady!!! have a GREAT Day!!!!! BE STRONG
Hi Rainbow!! How are you this morning? [/QUOTE]

i'm good....enjoying the Olympics...kinda an olympics junkie!! hahaha little sleep LOTS OF CHEERING!!! gotta get to the store to find some roasted seaweed that dana is teasing me with
finally got the nerve to try spinach in my morning drink...ok, not so bad...i only added 1 cup...because i don't like giving up a veggie to drink...i love my veggies...!!!! did i REALLY just say that!! who would have thought that IP would get me to EAT MY VEGGIES AND LOVE THEM TOO!!

ok, well have fun camping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs

susan
Old 08-03-2012, 08:29 AM   #15  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
Hi Rainbow!! How are you this morning?
i'm good....enjoying the Olympics...kinda an olympics junkie!! hahaha little sleep LOTS OF CHEERING!!! gotta get to the store to find some roasted seaweed that dana is teasing me with
finally got the nerve to try spinach in my morning drink...ok, not so bad...i only added 1 cup...because i don't like giving up a veggie to drink...i love my veggies...!!!! did i REALLY just say that!! who would have thought that IP would get me to EAT MY VEGGIES AND LOVE THEM TOO!!

ok, well have fun camping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs

susan[/QUOTE]

ooooh I am not that brave yet, trying the spinach in a drink. It just doesnt sound too appetizing. Will you have it again? If yes, then i guess its worth a try to get all my veggies in. I guess I will have to invest in one of those magic bullet or ninja thingies.

As long as I can stay by the pool with no kids bothering me, I'll have fun. Thaks girl!!!
Closed Thread