Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #91  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I am back from my final phase 1 weigh in. 139.8 Just a tad bit under my goal My coach showed me my before picture and the tears started flowing. What an emotional experience!!! I have seen them before and I look at the one posted here everyday, but just seeing that right after reaching my goal on the scale was overwhelming. Now the hard part begins. Keeping it off!!! I feel confident that I have the tools and support to do that now. I am so happy Thank you everyone here for helping me along my journey. Your posts and support helped me EVERY DAY!!!
YEAH!!!!! I squeeked in under goal too! I was pretty surprised, but I guess you hear it all the time - my last WI was kind of low (3lb over 2 weeks) due to TOM, so I knew it would whoosh away - but you still bite your nails on WI day, or at least on your final WI day!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 209/136/140 R:224.8/200/145

Height: 5' 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
I'm BAAAACK.....For my FINAL PHASE 1 WI #22 I lost 5lb and 1.41% bodyfat !!

This is what I have accomplished in 22 weeks on IP: I have dropped 72lb, 21% Body Fat, 15 Jean Sizes, 11.62 BMI Points, and 45-3/8" (just shy of 3'10")

Phase 1 Start: February 28, 2012
Phase 1 End: August 3, 2012

* Weight: 214 lb --> 142 lb
* Body Fat %: 46% --> 25%
* Jeans: Size 16 --> Size 1
* BMI: 34.54 --> 22.92
* Chest: 43-1/4" --> 34-1/8"
* Waist: 41-1/4" --> 27"
* Hips: 46-1/4" --> 35"
* Arms: 12" --> 9-1/2"
* Thigh: 27" --> 18-1/2"
Holy cow Liz..you lost 5 lb in your last week of PH 1..that's amazing. Did you reeve up your exercise this week or cut way back on your carbs? Your losses are fantastic..15 jean sizes?? So very happy for you
Old 08-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread needs a beep alert...and an interruption signal....that alerts us when the porthardygurl news is posted!!!! bwahahahaha
Like the emergency broadcast message....except with the dancing hotdog !
Old 08-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 211/156/150

Height: 5' 5"

Congrats to Moose and Liz! What huge inspiration you guys are!!!!!!

AWESOME!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #95  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendywendy View Post
Mompattie you are looking fantastic!!!

Went to the US shopping yesterday, needed a few new things cause my closet has very little that still fits me. I found i was struggling with sizes though..i kept looking at 20's and 22's or 2x and 3x's...which is what I'm use to......my brain just didn't want to accept that i need size 18 or 1x's....even a 16 in a few pieces....it felt "odd" but good. At one point i felt a bit overwhelmed!....i had to just stop and take a deep breath, almost like i couldn't believe what i was shopping for, maybe even a bit "scared"...isn't that weird????

On my way home i got to thinking that I'm going to have to learn to shop all over again soon and i haven't a clue on where to go because I've always shopped at Plus Size stores. Its exciting but overwhelmingly scary ....i think i just stressed myself out again...lol.... if this is my biggest worry i guess i'm doing okay...lol.....

Oh well thanks for listening......hope everyone has a great weekend and for some of us Canadian's a long weekend!!!!!
I am going through the same thing. I still turn to the plus sizes and FORGET about bra shopping! I have ordered the same bra for years and now that I am smaller I tried to go buy one in a store...YEAH RIGHT! I was so lost and gave up. Some things I think I will always be a catalog shopper! Congrats on your success!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #96  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cscape View Post
Holy cow Liz..you lost 5 lb in your last week of PH 1..that's amazing. Did you reeve up your exercise this week or cut way back on your carbs? Your losses are fantastic..15 jean sizes?? So very happy for you
I had pesky TOM hormone flareup pass me by! Granted, I have been a good girl, but no more so than normal. My last WI was pretty low for being over 2 weeks - but it was also accompanied by crazy cravings, bloating, and spotting - so I wasn't surprised as the hormones can wreak havoc. I still had it the beginning of this week (it was a 2 week hormone haunting), but I was *crossing my finger* that it would pass by today and it did! BIG TIME!

I know I've said it a million times - but the low weeks are always balanced out by the high weeks - just so happened mine fell on my last Phase 1 WI!!!

Last edited by LizRR; 08-03-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #97  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselover View Post
I am back from my final phase 1 weigh in. 139.8 Just a tad bit under my goal My coach showed me my before picture and the tears started flowing. What an emotional experience!!! I have seen them before and I look at the one posted here everyday, but just seeing that right after reaching my goal on the scale was overwhelming. Now the hard part begins. Keeping it off!!! I feel confident that I have the tools and support to do that now. I am so happy Thank you everyone here for helping me along my journey. Your posts and support helped me EVERY DAY!!!
AMAZING!!!!! You are so inspiring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Goooooood Morning from Port Hardy...

Daily dieter's forecast: Sunny and warm with a chance of "TOM Stalkers??"

Now for your TOP morning headlines!

There has been reports around the community that a person by the name of "TOM" has been stalking and disrupting women's lives. In fact, we hear that there are several of them running rampent in town, making women everywhere feeling bloated and miserable. While IP Police have been trying to crack down on the suspect, no progress has been made to date. TOM continues to be a threat to the community. If you do happen to have TOM come across your path, the IP police has informed us that you should eat a chocolate packet, drink lots of water and consider warning the rest of your family and friends just in case you suffer from mild loss of insanity...While TOM is more of a disturbance then a threat, please be advised that he only tends to lurk for a week or so before moving on. If you feel the need to, there is a phone line available for you to call in case of "emotional emergencies" The number is on the bottom of your screen.. Just call 1-800-ImB$TCHY and an operator will be able to direct you to the right person to talk to.

Now in other news...

A loud uproar seems to have taken the diet community by suprise. Some onlookers call it "whistling" while others say they are hearing loud comments of an interesting nature. It appears that spouse's everywhere have been noticing the remarkable improvement in there IP wives and IP husbands and in turn have taken to hootin and hollering, whistling and celebrating. Our eyewitness reporter, took to the streets of the community to ask a local what was going on:

"It was crazy..I was just walking down the street and then i heard someone whistling.. i turned to look behind me and knowone was there..thats when i realized..they were whistling at me!"

Another local said " I came home to my husband this afternoon after work and he started whistling and calling me all types of names that i have heard since we were married..stuff like "yo sexy mama" and "hey there gorgeous" and "woot..look at you babealicious" This carried on for like 20 minutes and even all through me slaving over the hot stove and doing the laundry, i could still hear his cat calls from around the house...He cant seem to stop himself"

Our eyewitness reporter interviews a spouse who has a spouse on the IPdiet and this is what they had to say:

"My hubby is like totally transformed..He is like..major hotness..Its like "wooowee.. who turned up the heat" I know we cant say anything bad on live TV but ...i tell you what.. i want some cookie baking in our house and lots of it!"

Well folks, if thats happening...then its just proof that IP works!!

And thats all this morning's Top Headlines..

You heard it first at IPTV!
You crack me up!!!

Quote:

This is what I have accomplished in 22 weeks on IP: I have dropped 72lb, 21% Body Fat, 15 Jean Sizes, 11.62 BMI Points, and 45-3/8" (just shy of 3'10")

Congrats Liz! You are so amazing and inspiring! WTG!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #98  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneepw View Post
Like the emergency broadcast message....except with the dancing hotdog !
lol yeah....
Old 08-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #99  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Now go buy the seaweed, yummy!

thats my verdict!!!!!!!!!!!

ok...so 48 mile round trip to get to a trader joe's in search of roasted seaweed....never n my life...did i EVER imagine even KNOWING what roasted seaweed was...let along be in the car on a uber hot summer day (94 degrees with NO A/C in car) on a quest to BUY roasted seaweed!!!

GREEN package!!!....what is it with green!!! ok...is says SNACK on the bag...how bad can it be right??

CRUNCHY, A LITTLE SALTY AND SURPRISINGLY NUTTY....is the advert on the packaging....Hmmmm.....

30 calories for HALF THE PACKET....???? ok, i can live with that!!....portable...lightweight...zero sugar!!! ok....

open pack....what is this??? FISHY SMELL.... Ewwwww.....neat little plastic tray with neat little rows and rows of roasted seaweed....all pretty and GREEN...i sniff again...ewww.....fish!!!

i dont like fish!! hahaha

i pull one out of the neatly packed row...very thin....paper thin....see through thin.....wispy....crinkly....feels like....feels like....homemade paper i made in 5th grade....

nibble nibble....tastes like fish!!!!!!!! nibble nibble...flaky rubbery papery fish....eww.....

so when i drove all that way...i thought wow...only .99 thats cheap for a snack!!!! so if i only buy 1 pack....and i love them...then i will be sad...because its a heck of a long way to get more...so i get 2 packs...lumber around the store for some water...some lavender hand soap....some power crunch bars (my favorites)...and then as i am about to leave...i think...at .99 you better get another pack....so i go back and get not 1 but 2 more packs...now i have 3 unopened packs and 1 opened pack with 1 missing....and I SOOOOOO DO NOT LIKE THEM!!

up for grabs.....send me your address and i will mail them to you!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

pardon me while i glug my entire bottle of water now!! hahaha
thats ONE WAY to get your water in!!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 180/141.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Amazing, this site is such a positive source of encouragement!! Liz and moose you are incredible, your determination has been totally worth it. Thank you sooo much for sharing, it makes the journey seem do-able...especially when the munchies want to move back in!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles View Post

thats my verdict!!!!!!!!!!!

ok...so 48 mile round trip to get to a trader joe's in search of roasted seaweed....never n my life...did i EVER imagine even KNOWING what roasted seaweed was...let along be in the car on a uber hot summer day (94 degrees with NO A/C in car) on a quest to BUY roasted seaweed!!!

GREEN package!!!....what is it with green!!! ok...is says SNACK on the bag...how bad can it be right??

CRUNCHY, A LITTLE SALTY AND SURPRISINGLY NUTTY....is the advert on the packaging....Hmmmm.....

30 calories for HALF THE PACKET....???? ok, i can live with that!!....portable...lightweight...zero sugar!!! ok....

open pack....what is this??? FISHY SMELL.... Ewwwww.....neat little plastic tray with neat little rows and rows of roasted seaweed....all pretty and GREEN...i sniff again...ewww.....fish!!!

i dont like fish!! hahaha

i pull one out of the neatly packed row...very thin....paper thin....see through thin.....wispy....crinkly....feels like....feels like....homemade paper i made in 5th grade....

nibble nibble....tastes like fish!!!!!!!! nibble nibble...flaky rubbery papery fish....eww.....

so when i drove all that way...i thought wow...only .99 thats cheap for a snack!!!! so if i only buy 1 pack....and i love them...then i will be sad...because its a heck of a long way to get more...so i get 2 packs...lumber around the store for some water...some lavender hand soap....some power crunch bars (my favorites)...and then as i am about to leave...i think...at .99 you better get another pack....so i go back and get not 1 but 2 more packs...now i have 3 unopened packs and 1 opened pack with 1 missing....and I SOOOOOO DO NOT LIKE THEM!!

up for grabs.....send me your address and i will mail them to you!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

pardon me while i glug my entire bottle of water now!! hahaha
thats ONE WAY to get your water in!!!!
Ohhh I tried their seaweed crisps once and gagged for several minutes in my bf's car. I HATE seafood and they tasted just like it!!

So sorry for your experience :-(
Old 08-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #102  
Lucky Lady

S/C/G: 212/191.4/150

Height: 5'5"

You heard it first at IPTV![/QUOTE]

I have an absolute new favorite station called IPTV.. I can't get enough. I'll never think of TOM the same again.

Thank you and I hope you and everyone else has the best day and weekend they can!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #103  
Lucky Lady

S/C/G: 212/191.4/150

Quote:

WOW, WOW and WOW - Go celebrate, do a belly dance.. Something girl - show it off, you have earned this. You are an inspiration to all of us - Please keep posting. You are walking, talking proof we can do this. Thank you!.....
Old 08-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #104  
Feed Your Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaBoBanna View Post
Ohhh I tried their seaweed crisps once and gagged for several minutes in my bf's car. I HATE seafood and they tasted just like it!!

So sorry for your experience :-(
hahaha eh...don't be sorry...i love trying new things!! i enjoyed my trip over the big charleston bridge!!! i THOUGHT about opening them on the way home...but decided against it...THANK YOU LORD...i resisted!!! might not have been a pretty sight!! haha

i do like the frozen mahi mahi i have learned to make...but this smells like the trash behind the local seafood dives around town!! too fishy to me!!

still...it was cool to add another TRY to my growing list of new foods
Old 08-03-2012, 03:51 PM   #105  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Quote:

WOW!!! great job. I hope in 22 weeks from my start date I will be posting something similiar.
Closed Thread