Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #331  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

OK OK OK ......whew!!.....its been a LONG day. We don't have internet at the new apt yet so I had to come to the old one to jump on to post and tell ya'll about my day!

Got there at 10am, had a workshop, she told them that I was going to be their coach from now on. I had to tell them about my experience on the program and of course they say my pics on the wall. Tomorrow will be a busy day frrom 9am to 7pm. The girl who normally weighs us decided she wanted to stay in Orange Beach so I am going to be doing the Weighing in tomorrow ....I got this!....I told her about the idea's I had and she liked them so its going to be great. Its more or less gonna be mine to run, she has runs an assistant living facility as her full time job. Right now the clinic is only open on Wed and Fri or on a need basis. I will start opening it up from 9-3 Mon-Fri and half day on Saturday. I told her THIS IS MY JOB, its going to be what I will focus on and she said that is great because she is tired and her dh fusses when she has to come in. So I am ready for the challenge!!.....I am bringing my laptop with me tomorrow so I'll be around more tomorrow. Looks like we had some good weigh ins and a few NSV...CONGRATS!

I'll talk to y'all tomorrow!!!
Old 06-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #332  

Thanks fantastic to hear Wuv!!! So darn exciting! Something new and fresh to make your own!!! I love new starts. New body. New job. New BF. wow this is great!!M
Old 06-26-2012, 10:49 PM   #333  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
Oh please don't change it...it brightens my day every time I see it!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!! Let's rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #334  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Wuv, that sounds great. Glad things went well today and she's receptive to your ideas. Hope you're able to settle in quickly re the apartment move.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:37 PM   #335  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Liz- YOU are another "yummy mummy" who continues to inspire me! I look at your weight loss history a lot. I strive to have losses as consistent as yours! I am constantly scrutinizing my daily food intake and what I can do to tweak my choices to make for more positive scale results. If you had a non-loss, I guess it can happen to anyone. FYI ...I have started walking and it feels SOOOOOO good. I get the urge to run, as a former runner, but I know that I can't. That time will come! You look awesome...next week you will probably see the loss on the scale!!!!
I'm a former runner myself, I just got back from my coaches Phase 3/4 workshop and am more reenergized than ever! She stressed again the no/low exercise now, but it's okay to start up again in Phase 3 and step up the intensity. I am sooo looking forward to seeing how my body responds after pounding the pavement with less impact! Lol on the yummy mummy...can't say I ever been called that before! I have been expecting some kind of slow down, following other peoples posts it's good to be 'prepared' - I have been EXTREMELY pleased with my losses so far, I have the patience to let my body catch up a bit.

And PS: don't change that pic! It makes me soooo happy to see that sheer NSV joy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishak View Post
Ok, can someone please tell me what NSV stands for? I tried to google it, and according to Wikipedia it stands for "Nationalsozialistische Volkswohlfahrt - The **** People's Welfare Organization" LMAO! Please tell me that's wrong :-)
Lol! That's a great alternative acronym!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2hi View Post
100% is the only way for me! First weigh in today, -10.8! No cheats and no desire to cheat.
Congrats on the fabulous WI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post

good to see your face friend! hawtie mchawtie!
Ptod, you are looking good! For the record, not trying to stir up another love triangle! Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana B View Post
WI today and I lost 1.8 lbs. for a grand total of 60.2 lbs. lost since Feb. 22!! AND, ONEderland is right around the corner, I do love IP, and I am proud to be 100%, and most of all, thanks to all of you for giving me support when I need it, I don't post alot but I'm here everyday (I'm watching you, lol) getting all the support you didn't know you were giving me, lol!
Congratulations on hitting 60+ lost! That is an awesome milestone, hope to join you soon, y'all are all so inspiring!

Last edited by LizRR; 06-26-2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:42 PM   #336  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

WUV!!! It sounds like you have had a GREAT first day...you have a special something, just think of all the lives you will (and have already) changed for the better!
Old 06-26-2012, 11:42 PM   #337  
Started IP 4/23/12

S/C/G: 232/129/132

Height: 5'3"

I had my 9th WI today and I lost 5 more lbs and 4 & 7/8 inches! That's 40 lbs in 9 weeks and almost half way to my goal. I'm thrilled. I have been walking 2 to 2.5 miles a day and feeling great. Love this diet, have been 100% with no cheats at all. I made rhubarb crumble for the first time today, yummy! Congrats to everyone else on their successes.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:04 AM   #338  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
OK OK OK ......whew!!.....its been a LONG day. We don't have internet at the new apt yet so I had to come to the old one to jump on to post and tell ya'll about my day!

Lisa, I don't post very often but I wanted to say congrats on your new job! You will totally rock the IP world. We started this journey about the same time. I have watched your progress like a proud mother hen! LOL I talk about you often, to friends who are interested in the program. You've been such an inspiration to so many. Now, can we please clone you so you can work in more clinics?
Old 06-27-2012, 12:37 AM   #339  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post

Got there at 10am, had a workshop, she told them that I was going to be their coach from now on. I had to tell them about my experience on the program and of course they say my pics on the wall. Tomorrow will be a busy day frrom 9am to 7pm. The girl who normally weighs us decided she wanted to stay in Orange Beach so I am going to be doing the Weighing in tomorrow ....I got this!....I told her about the idea's I had and she liked them so its going to be great. Its more or less gonna be mine to run, she has runs an assistant living facility as her full time job. Right now the clinic is only open on Wed and Fri or on a need basis. I will start opening it up from 9-3 Mon-Fri and half day on Saturday. I told her THIS IS MY JOB, its going to be what I will focus on and she said that is great because she is tired and her dh fusses when she has to come in. So I am ready for the challenge!!.....I am bringing my laptop with me tomorrow so I'll be around more tomorrow. Looks like we had some good weigh ins and a few NSV...CONGRATS!

Wuv, sounds like a great first day, and I am sure the clinic knows what a gold mine they have in you!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:55 AM   #340  

Thanks yall!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 08:15 AM   #341  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Isn't that the pitts??? Also in airports I go nuts. There is always someone who sits down in the middle of the whole group and then whips out the cell phone and loudly discusses the private business of everyone they know.
I like to read to pass the waiting time in airports and these people make it impossible to concentrate.
You are a much better person than me though saying the rosary. I curse and swear silently and wish bad things upon them.
I was in agony for that hour - counted ceiling tiles, said all the bad words I knew - even in Croatian & Slovenian - couldn't concentrate on my book. Had to go old school and just start praying - surprised myself that I remembered all the words.

Wuv - have a great day #2 at the clinic.

LizRR - love triangles are so yesterday - heptagon or decagons are now all the rage. Plus it gives Longhorn more reasons to

Another crazy day for me. WI this morning, then off to the office, then another doctor's appointment where there is a huge waiting area.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 06-27-2012, 08:23 AM   #342  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Have a great day everybody!
Old 06-27-2012, 08:53 AM   #343  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post
I was in agony for that hour - counted ceiling tiles, said all the bad words I knew - even in Croatian & Slovenian - couldn't concentrate on my book. Had to go old school and just start praying - surprised myself that I remembered all the words.
Hope everyone has a great day!
hey ptod, my dads Croatian so have heard many a curse word in Croatian too! It's always better to be the bigger person, in fact this diet helps with self control in more ways than one!

Last edited by MaMaZu; 06-27-2012 at 08:54 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:57 AM   #344  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Have a great 100% kinda day everyone!
Old 06-27-2012, 08:57 AM   #345  

Good morning everyone, was up at the crack od dawn this morning. Guess I am kinda nervous about today. I know I will be fine but still....lol...I hope yall have a great day, typing on my phone sucks......lol....its too tiny......lol.....i just cant stay away!!

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 06-27-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Closed Thread