Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #121  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck81 View Post
Wanted to say hi to everyone as I just joined. I have been a lurker for 8 weeks and have been on the diet for 6 weeks and have lost 28 lbs. This is the best diet I have ever done and I have a hard time eating all the food! The support on here is wonderful, especially for that first week!

WUV, you are such an inspiration and if anyone hasn't watched her videos on you tube, do it. Her great personality really come through!

Thank you everyone and I won't be just a lurker now.
Awww thank you Beck
Old 06-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #122  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Oh please hang in there! I know it is so hard but please try!! I am having a struggle too but this is a life or death situation for me and I need to keep it clean. I am afraid it will be the end of the road for me if I ever get fat again. So I am working on this abstaining muscle and I need everyone's help, too!! You CAN do this I am asking that we do it together this evening!
Thanks so much for the words of encouragement! You are so sweet and it helps so much. I really think the only goof was too much chicken and an extra RTD drink after my hike. Have a great night!
Old 06-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #123  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hgamroth View Post
Thanks so much for the words of encouragement! You are so sweet and it helps so much. I really think the only goof was too much chicken and an extra RTD drink after my hike. Have a great night!
I don't think that was a goof. You needed that protein after that hike. Just like people having an extra pack when they work out. Definitely, better than a bag of chips or an ice cream cone.

Molly
Old 06-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #124  
Started IP April 19, 2012

S/C/G: 224/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7"

2.8 at weigh in today! I'm having a great time rediscovering old clothes in my closet. I'm starting to recognize my old self in the mirror too! You know what I mean? LOVE IP!
Old 06-08-2012, 10:27 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 240/175/170

Height: 5 10

So happy for you! What a nice treat and to have your husband recognize your journey. Remember though, no amount of sun/tanning is safe. Keep yourself healthy in all aspects.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:57 PM   #126  
First Day IP 31 May 2012

S/C/G: See ticker

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
did anyone else feel like day 6 was a nightmare???
Well day six wasn't bad for me, but day 4 kicked my tush all the way around the block and back. My energy level was below zero, my head hurt, and even lifting my arms was too much. Day 5 was better, and by day 6 I was feeling pretty good. I'm only on Day 9 but my energy is back to pre-IP levels, my headache is totally gone, and my limbs now feel like they are under my control again.

I'm so sorry that your so miserable right now, but it does get better.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:14 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 152/112/130

Height: 5'3.5"

TGIF, all my IP pals! I've been dealing with some family issues and haven't posted in awhile. So many great new photos and inspirational posts.

I had my WI this evening and my coach has agreed that i can now start Phase 4. I'm excited but also very nervous about adding carbs back. I do NOT want to gain the weight back. Look for me to start posting on the Maintainers and "Phase 4 transitioning" threads.

Porthardygirl, I was so miserable the first 2 weeks of IP. I never experienced the "increased energy" many here talk about when they are in ketosis. But remember the mantra "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" (attributed to Kate Moss). As I struggled with my willpower to stay OP, I would remind myself of this and just drink another glass of water (even though I reaaly wanted wine or cookies). Hang in there! It will get better!

Last edited by MaggieD; 06-08-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 404/376/195

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone. Late post tonight. I had the worst day at work. I accidentally overlooked paying the medical insurance at work and I already felt horrible. My boss just ripped me up one side and then the other. I understand he is upset and it was so stupid of me. He just had major surgery and I am terrified the insurance is going to cancel us. Then he came back this afternoon and chewed me out again. I have been so stressed all day and so worried. For a change I was too upset to eat so I went the other way and didn't hardly eat anything. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that this turns out ok and I don't let it affect my IP program. Thanks.
Old 06-09-2012, 01:17 AM   #129  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Had a great night with the family. I wore a pair of size 8 skinny jeans! Crazy...I had to take a picture of myself to "double check" that I didn't have thunder thighs on top. Ugh, gotta get some **** eye... Peace out IPeeps!
Old 06-09-2012, 01:44 AM   #130  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

Please pray for my girls. Their daddy passed away tonight from a heart attack. He was 48. My girls are 19 and 12. We were divorced and I have many regrets. But Whitney Houston said it best, "I will always love you."
Old 06-09-2012, 02:32 AM   #131  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 234/234/150

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
Please pray for my girls. Their daddy passed away tonight from a heart attack. He was 48. My girls are 19 and 12. We were divorced and I have many regrets. But Whitney Houston said it best, "I will always love you."
I'm so sorry for your loss, you and your girls will be in my prays.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:05 AM   #132  
On IP since 04/29/12

S/C/G: 228/187/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizRR View Post
Had a great night with the family. I wore a pair of size 8 skinny jeans! Crazy...I had to take a picture of myself to "double check" that I didn't have thunder thighs on top. Ugh, gotta get some **** eye... Peace out IPeeps!
Wow...That's a great NSV!! That must feel soooo good ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragrl View Post
I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your girls.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 185/121/125

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zartas View Post
So happy for you! What a nice treat and to have your husband recognize your journey. Remember though, no amount of sun/tanning is safe. Keep yourself healthy in all aspects.
if this was directed to me, thank you. i do appreciate the concern. i rarely EVER went out before this summer... now i seem to want to go out and catch some rays almost every day since it's been nice. i'm also not used to the sunkissed glow. i have been really loving the way i look tan, but i know it's not natural or good for me i do use SPF, but i do have to take it easy on it.. thanks!
Closed Thread