Old 06-08-2012, 12:56 PM   #61  
twotots

S/C/G: 221/197/147

Height: 5ft 4in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatrunner View Post
I think this is what you were looking for

"Originally Posted by amandasweet
If you like to weigh in daily and want a fun way to keep track I just found a great new app on my iPhone.

It's called Weightbot, and it's $1.99 for the download but I think it's worth it. So easy to use and really great looking. Has graphs and charts and is just a great way to see regular progress."
I have an app. on my iPhone, it's free. It's called Target weight (tactio) You can track your weight, BMI, countdown to target, days to go, averages. It's fun.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #62  
Started IP 09/05/12

S/C/G: 203/160/160

Height: 5'7"

Good afternoon!

Congrats to all of you who had weigh ins today, you're rocking this program! I hope everyone has a wonderful OP day!

Little anecdote: Most of my male friends have told me how great my behind looks over the last week. It pretty much shows what they look at doesn't it Hahaha. The females tell me my face is slimmer or my waist is more defined... I thought that was hilarious!

Off to do some errands, take care all

Last edited by Kikie; 06-08-2012 at 01:40 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:51 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 188/172/130

Height: 5'4

The most current IP sheet for Phase 1 and the most current summary are on my blog under IP info. If you would like the other phase forms please let me know and I can post those too.

http://beyondthediets.blogspot.com/
Old 06-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #64  

Almost forgot! Loss this week -4lbs![/SIZE]

Last edited by amandasweet; 06-08-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:54 PM   #65  
Started IP 05/30/12

S/C/G: 230/See Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Good afternoon everyone! Another great day up here in the middle (of Canada). Anyway, decided to try the orange pancakes, and boy did I ever screw up cooking them, lol. Tomorrow morning, I will ask my DW to help me as she has a knack for cooking .... thus why I'm on this program, lol. Anyway, good luck to everyone today, and have a fantastic day!
Old 06-08-2012, 01:55 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasweet View Post
Almost forgot! Loss this week -4lbs![/SIZE]
Congrats!
Old 06-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasweet View Post
The most current IP sheet for Phase 1 and the most current summary are on my blog under IP info. If you would like the other phase forms please let me know and I can post those too.

http://beyondthediets.blogspot.com/
Great blog!!
Old 06-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 220 / see ticker / 140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn04 View Post
WI # 11 today -2 over half way there now
Congratulations!!!! Getting past the half way mark is huge!! And if you can get halfway once you can get halfway twice and that will put you at goal
Old 06-08-2012, 02:16 PM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosingLawyer View Post
Great blog!!
Thanks!

Also: NOTE TO EVERYONE. I just updated the blog so anyone can post comments and not just Google users. I have to approve them first so you won't see them right away but this way everyone should be able to participate in the "Naming Competition" easily.

Don't forget it's a $5 Tango card to the winner!
Old 06-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #70  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robag View Post
Good afternoon everyone! Another great day up here in the middle (of Canada). Anyway, decided to try the orange pancakes, and boy did I ever screw up cooking them, lol. Tomorrow morning, I will ask my DW to help me as she has a knack for cooking .... thus why I'm on this program, lol. Anyway, good luck to everyone today, and have a fantastic day!
I messed up the pancakes terribly the first time. They take a little practice. Also, lots of spray on the pan and let the batter be a little thicker than they recommend until you get the hang of it. I eat the regular one's on the weekends with WF syrup and they're delicious!
Old 06-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 187/162/145

Height: 5'6"

When people say to me "you'll just gain all of the weight back," I reply, "Really? If you find a diet where you can go back to eating like you did before, let me know about it." Truth is, I haven't had a chance to say it yet, but I have been practicing up-- haha!
Old 06-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #72  

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up North Girl View Post
When people say to me "you'll just gain all of the weight back," I reply, "Really? If you find a diet where you can go back to eating like you did before, let me know about it." Truth is, I haven't had a chance to say it yet, but I have been practicing up-- haha!
Haha. Love it!
Old 06-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 178/148/133

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom7611 View Post
Hello fellow losers I hope everyone is having a great morning so far! Just as a little background, i am on day 3 of phase 2 and doing very well. i went to zumba the other night and i do some minor floor exercises everyday. well after being a cleaning/cooking/baking machine lately, the house looks great, i feel amazing, and my husband has been extra happy. I feel so damn good about life right now. I seriously feel so good about myself, i have so much energy, my 11 month old son is a healthy, active child... ugh i just love everything!!

anyway, yesterday i took a relaxing few hours off from household stuff and went and laid out by the pool with my best friend and our babies. i caught a pretty sweet tan *i don't tan easily, but after laying out a few days a week, i look sunkissed * we had a good time.. then my husband basically said, "leave dominic with my mom and go shopping. get whatever you want. i just deposited some money for you... get a pedicure, pamper yourself however, and get some new clothes." i about fell over!! i was so excited because, frankly, i need a new wardrobe after 60 pounds. lol i've bought little things here and there through out the losses, but i feel like i've been wearing the same 3 outfits alot. i went on a 2 hour spree and bought alot of really CUTE stuff. clothes that i would have never even tried on looked quite flattering it was a very good day all in all. i bought lots of sundresses, lacy tops, shorts and tank tops (i never showed my legs or arms in the summer as self conscious as i was ) ugh so exciting! i put my before pics on the fridge just as an extra reminder, but after yesterday... i aint never going back!!

hope you all have an amazing day! great SVs and NSVs lately!! keep it up

what a great post!!
Old 06-08-2012, 02:49 PM   #74  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up North Girl View Post
Perfect, I have to remember that one.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:57 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Height: 5'3

Default changing clinics!

Well ...I'm back 2 days from being out of town and my clinic has not answered calls or returned messages so I'm moving on. I have an apt scheduled and it's at a family practice so thinking it should be a better experience. Fingers crossed! :
Closed Thread