3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Newbies - what's your goal? What's your motivation? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/259324-newbies-whats-your-goal-whats-your-motivation.html)

MiamiCajun 06-16-2012 11:24 PM

Day 4 but I started IP because I am tired of wishing to fit into regular clothes, hoping cameras wont be around, feeling tired, and being the largest in the room to name a few reasons. Yesterday I received a call that some abnormal cells were found at my gyno exam so now my reason is just simply to give my body a chance to heal. I just want to be healthy now!

GeauxTigers82 06-16-2012 11:44 PM

I used to be a very cute 125 lb college kid. In the last 9 years, I have gained 75+ lbs. I don't feel heavy, but the pictures tell a different story. I can hardly believe it's me. I always feel self conscious and I hide from cameras. My sister is getting married in October, and I want a beautiful family photo taken of all of us. I don't want to be embarrassed by the way I look.

I would also like to have 1 more child. I had a successful pregnancy and c section with my daughter. With my son, I had a scheduled c section, and I ended up back in the hospital for a week. I blame my weight for that. My husband does not want to go through that again, and neither would I.

I hope to be at least 50 lbs lighter by October and hit goal by Christmas ;)

JackBs Mom 06-16-2012 11:57 PM

I am so happy to see that this post is still going strong! I started this forum one month ago when I first joined and by being motivated by me for me I have lost 20lbs & 23'' in less then one month!

rABiDkittEn 06-17-2012 09:41 PM

I posted in this thread over a week ago. And, I didn't start doing IP (Alternative) until Tuesday (thought I'd start Monday). But, I've been going strong! No cheats. Well, I popped a cheese cube in my mouth on Tuesday morning without thinking, forgetting what I was doing! Good grief. That points out my bad habits! But since then, EAS drinks, water, Mio, salads, eggs, veggies, and Pure Protein bars.

I have been super busy trying to get things ready for a move out of state, so I haven't had a lot of time to prepare food. I've been eating 2 eggs for my 8 oz instead of any meat, and I was ready to cheat yesterday! So I went to Subway and got a couple of grilled chicken salads with cukes, spinach, pickles, and bell peppers. I made my dressing with EVOO, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt. It really hit the spot! I read that the salads have about 2 oz of chicken, so I ate 2, and an egg.

As delicious as all of this was for the first few days, I have quickly been getting bored! So, I went shopping late last night and got some turkey burgers. Getting ready to make 2 now. And while I eat that, I am going to order some Walden Farms bottles of yummies!

I feel great, and am looking forward to weighing in on Tuesday. I felt hungry yesterday and today, but it makes me go to sleep earlier rather than stay up snacking! I put that Pure Protein Bar snack off as long as I can, and it is YUM! I'm going to seek out that rhubarb recipe I keep seeing...

Good luck to all. I feel hopeful. :carrot: