Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 07:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Default IP Daily Chat Tuesday May 15, 2012

IP Daily Chat tuesday 5/15/12

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You __________________ __________________
Old 05-15-2012, 07:11 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Good morning everybody! Hey, how do you get the links to show up when you start the new chat thread?

Anyway, my internet is crazy slow this morning, so just a quick hello to you all and hope you have a wonderful day!

I had my splurge day yesterday and finally went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. I'm still smiling. Today, I do my day (or two) of penitence on Phase 1... It was so worth it...
Old 05-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #3  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
Good morning everybody! Hey, how do you get the links to show up when you start the new chat thread?

Anyway, my internet is crazy slow this morning, so just a quick hello to you all and hope you have a wonderful day!

I had my splurge day yesterday and finally went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. I'm still smiling. Today, I do my day (or two) of penitence on Phase 1... It was so worth it...
Glad you enjoyed your splurge day.. Hey, you earned it.

Good Morning Everybody!

It is a dreary nasty day here today but a good day none the less. I went to my chiropractor yesterday for the back aches. Boy did she hurt me yesterday but this morning I can feel that it is better allready. She seems to think that splenda is not effecting my back (she is also my IP coach) she thinks it is the size of the DD girls I carry around all day. Maybe when I hit goal I will look into reducing those babies. anyhow, it feels good to feel better.

Have a great day everybody.. and remember..... NO CHEATING
Old 05-15-2012, 07:33 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Good Morning All,

Another wet day here, tomorrow is suppose to be a nice day. But all in all Im still 100% OP. I go for my WI tomorrow a day earlier because my coach is not going to be there Thursday so Im hoping all goes well even with TOM hanging out with me this week. Hope everyone has a good day and stay OP!
Old 05-15-2012, 07:35 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Quote:

Morning Sewmam. So glad you enjoyed dinner its the little things in life4 that makes us happy. Enjoy your day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Glad you enjoyed your splurge day.. Hey, you earned it.

Good Morning Everybody!

It is a dreary nasty day here today but a good day none the less. I went to my chiropractor yesterday for the back aches. Boy did she hurt me yesterday but this morning I can feel that it is better allready. She seems to think that splenda is not effecting my back (she is also my IP coach) she thinks it is the size of the DD girls I carry around all day. Maybe when I hit goal I will look into reducing those babies. anyhow, it feels good to feel better.

Have a great day everybody.. and remember..... NO CHEATING
Morning Cadu,

your pics look wonderful, keep up the good work. So glad your back is feeling better Im sure that was a bad feeling. Have a great day as well.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #6  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:

I had that happen to me too I went back to an older daily thread that was not closed yet and cut and pasted the body from that thread. I saved the body in a document on my PC at home so I would have it next time. I'm at work or I would PM it to you.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #7  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Friday I had a friend ask me If I had more hair. I smiled and said no. Once I get a photo up you will see why, I've been balding for years. I told her I did need a hair cut. She went on thinking it was my hair. I smiled again when my wife told her I'd recently lost a lot of weight. I'm still balding but my face is so much thinner.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Friday I had a friend ask me If I had more hair. I smiled and said no. Once I get a photo up you will see why, I've been balding for years. I told her I did need a hair cut. She went on thinking it was my hair. I smiled again when my wife told her I'd recently lost a lot of weight. I'm still balding but my face is so much thinner.
What a great NSV!
Old 05-15-2012, 08:31 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 225/150

Height: 4'11

Good Morning IPeeps!!!

Feeling good... and focused intently on drinking WATER.

Gearing up for my WI this Sat (,y first Sat WI since changing days)

looking fwd to seeing my work these past 9 days ...

have a great day yall !!!

OP Yall.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:37 AM   #10  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone. It is indeed a beautiful day here in Panama City, FL (even though I had to go to work). I have noticed that I have adopted a brand new attitude since I've been on IP. My step is a little livelier, I'm feeling sassy for an old broad

I am so encouraged by all the progress that has been made by you guys. It is marvelous, truly marvelous. Have a great OP day

Smooches!
Old 05-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #11  

Default slip up, now what

I have been on maintenance since Friday and was doing great until bedtime lastnight. I ate a whole bunch of peanut butter and honey and now I feel terrible (physically and emotionally) this morning. Should I do a phase 1 day today? I just don't want to slip back into old habits. Really disappointed in myself..
Old 05-15-2012, 08:42 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 194/162.4/130

Height: 5'3"

Good morning all. This weeks challenge...I'm off work because I have shingles...in a lot of pain, and I'm home alone and bored....must remember no emotional/bordum eating!!!
Old 05-15-2012, 08:45 AM   #13  
04/23/12~Kara

S/C/G: 194.8/171.2/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

Forgive me if there are hugs spelling or word errors here, using my tablet this morning. I copy and paste the words first for the thread, then once those are in go back and right click each link, copy link address, go back to your post and highlight the same spot in your post and click the "insert hyperlink" and paste the link you still have copied. There might be a faster way but that's just what I did.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:47 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris11 View Post
I have been on maintenance since Friday and was doing great until bedtime lastnight. I ate a whole bunch of peanut butter and honey and now I feel terrible (physically and emotionally) this morning. Should I do a phase 1 day today? I just don't want to slip back into old habits. Really disappointed in myself..
I would do a day or two of phase 1
Old 05-15-2012, 08:49 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 190/159/130

Height: 5"1

Have a great day everyone! It's absolutely beautiful. would love to stay home and work in my garden, but duty calls!
Closed Thread