Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 08:22 PM   #166  
~Kelly~

S/C/G: 229.4/189.4/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsChill View Post
Can someone say............EXCITED!!!! What a major uplift this afternoon. I don't know how it happened but I ended up in the mall the afternoon. DARN IT, right! LOL

When I started this journey in January I was a tight size 14, borderline 16. Fitting XL, borderline XXL shirts.

Well, I wanted to pick up a couple of skirts to cover me for work until I reached my goal cause most of my closet was to big. I started with an 11....too big.....then tried a 10....still a little big. I purchased an 8!!!!! and am in a M shirt borderline Small! I'm not afraid to admit that I had tears and was chocking back emotion in the change room. Good thing I have unlimited texting because I had to share the news with so many!!

I send encouragement to all to reach your goal. Always remember the reward is sooooooooo worth the hard work and sacrifice on this 'Lifestyle Change'.

Cheers to you all!
WTG Chili!! What an amazing feeling that must have been. I bet going to the mall is exciting now! I HATE shopping, especially for clothes, but I think that is because I am plus size and can't find anything I like. Maybe when I am back to normal sizes (my third goal!!) I will like it!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #167  
Started IP April 4, 2012

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyone View Post
Wanted to check in and share my first WI results. 10 lost and 7.75 inches. To say I am so happy with myself is an understatement. Thanks all for this forum that kept me on track. Now pushing to get ready for another wonderful week.
WOW!!! Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great?
Old 04-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #168  

S/C/G: 194/162.4/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Can someone say............EXCITED!!!! What a major uplift this afternoon. I don't know how it happened but I ended up in the mall the afternoon. DARN IT, right! LOL

When I started this journey in January I was a tight size 14, borderline 16. Fitting XL, borderline XXL shirts.

Well, I wanted to pick up a couple of skirts to cover me for work until I reached my goal cause most of my closet was to big. I started with an 11....too big.....then tried a 10....still a little big. I purchased an 8!!!!! and am in a M shirt borderline Small! I'm not afraid to admit that I had tears and was chocking back emotion in the change room. Good thing I have unlimited texting because I had to share the news with so many!!

I send encouragement to all to reach your goal. Always remember the reward is sooooooooo worth the hard work and sacrifice on this 'Lifestyle Change'.

Cheers to you all!
Woohoo soooo happy for you!!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #169  
Just Do It, Mom!

S/C/G: Restart 2/19/15. See Ticker

Height: 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
One thing that bothers me a bit that I just noticed yesterday and today is that I'm starting to notice a different smell about myself... I agree with whoever here described it as kind of a 'meaty' smell. And unfortunately I don't like it. Yesterday, what with travelling for several hours to/from my office in Toronto, I wasn't able to consume as much water consistently through the day and I particularly noticed it then. I know this is TMI, but my urine was also very strongly scented, and a very yellowish colour. I'm hoping that yellow is an indication of the fat flushing out in it.
Sounds like you need to drink more (your urine should be almost colorless if you are drinking as much as is recommended. Also, you didn't eat asparagus by chance did you? That causes horrible smelling urine.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:34 PM   #170  
Just Do It, Mom!

Quote:
Wanted to check in and share my first WI results. 10 lost and 7.75 inches. To say I am so happy with myself is an understatement. Thanks all for this forum that kept me on track. Now pushing to get ready for another wonderful week.
I was waiting to hear! Congratulations! Awesome week!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #171  
Just Do It, Mom!

Wuv, thank you for sharing your video! The pictures are great, but it is great "meeting you" via video. And I'll have to remember your advice to start taking pictures - will love having the journey documented like you do.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:39 PM   #172  

S/C/G: 160/155/110

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Thats amazing!! SO inspiring! I'm just starting, but I hope my first WI goes as well as yours did! Congratulations and keep up that momentum!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
YEAH!!!!! You did it! Congratulations, you deserve it with all of that hard work you've done. You make us all proud!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Quote:

Cheers to you all!
My eyes are filled with tears of joy for you. Just imagining what it must have been like for you there in the dressing room. I am thrilled for you. You are such an encouragment for us all! Thank you for sharing.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #175  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
I've been searching the sticky recipe threads for stuffed peppers.
One recipe lists IP chili, but I won't have any until after my next visit to the clinic. The other lists canned tomatoes. I was told that tomatoes are a no-no.
Is that recipe possibly intended for P4??
Tomatoes are one of the limited ("occasional" - only 2 from the list per week) veg on my phase 1 sheet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3sisters View Post
Sounds like you need to drink more (your urine should be almost colorless if you are drinking as much as is recommended. Also, you didn't eat asparagus by chance did you? That causes horrible smelling urine.
ITA with the asparagus pee smell!
If your urine is dark, I agree you need to drink more. The vitamins will make it "bright" in color, but if you drink enough, that brightness gets diluted out.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #176  
Started IP 3/11/2012

S/C/G: 300/see ticker/160?

Quote:

Cheers to you all!
How exciting!!!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 143/120/120

Height: 5'1

Quote:
YES!!!! I knew you would do wonderful BUT WOW 10 LBS?!?! Great work girl! You deserve that!!
Quote:

Cheers to you all!
That is AMAZING!!! I'm so happy for you!! I know the feeling of dreading clothes shopping and i still haven't gone since starting.. i'm now close to goal and still dreading it a little. My clothes right now still fit (only with a belt, lol) and I seriously need to get some new work pants. You inspired me to go get it done so I'll go this weekend!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #178  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylastdiet View Post
CONGRATS!!! Isn't this the best program? You're doing great, and I'm sure you will have another successful week!
Thanks mylastdiet. This program is totally great I must agree. Im pushing towards many great weeks. Thanks good luck on your journey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evepet View Post
Whoo-hoo! GREAT results! You're on your way!
Thanks evepet, full speed ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Finn was and still his trying out IP to be introduced in Finland. He does a remarkable job he is very talented for sure.

thank you and CONGRATS!!

GREAT job!!!!!....now wasnt it better to not kno what you have done and be taken by surprise instead of weighing everyday and stressing about it? Stick to the program and these are the kind of results you will get!!
Thanks Wuv yes it was trust me I wanted to stand on that scale but I was like dont do it. I did get on it once and was like why. But I havent touched it since. I cant get on it anymore. When I went to WI I wouldnt look at the scale at first then I peeked down lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
That is just wonderful!!

Prettyone,
Isn't this program just AMAZING? And you will look AMAZING before you know it! Great work!
Thanks Chloe. I cant wait I looked in my closet this morning and pulled out a shirt from the back and it fit well. I was excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakin View Post
Pretty One: I told ya you would love your first weigh in!!! congrats!
Thanks Dakin. All the temptation and I passed the test.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmc1021 View Post
WTG Prettyone!! That is much better than my first WI! You almost doubled my inches lost!! You go girl!!
Thanks KMC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volly View Post
WOW!!! Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great?
Yes Volly I feel wonderful thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3sisters View Post
I was waiting to hear! Congratulations! Awesome week!
Thanks 3sisters I couldnt wait to get home to post I was so excited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atho128 View Post
Thats amazing!! SO inspiring! I'm just starting, but I hope my first WI goes as well as yours did! Congratulations and keep up that momentum!
Thanks Atho I plan to continue and push forward. I have been yo yo-ing for way too long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lace and Levis View Post
YEAH!!!!! You did it! Congratulations, you deserve it with all of that hard work you've done. You make us all proud!
Thanks Lace & Levis. This has been hard work indeed.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:05 PM   #179  
Just Do It, Mom!

Quote:

Cheers to you all!
That is awesome! What a wonderful, satisfying feeling of accomplishment! Congratulations - I certainly look forward to the day!
Old 04-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiR View Post
YES!!!! I knew you would do wonderful BUT WOW 10 LBS?!?! Great work girl! You deserve that!!

That is AMAZING!!! I'm so happy for you!! I know the feeling of dreading clothes shopping and i still haven't gone since starting.. i'm now close to goal and still dreading it a little. My clothes right now still fit (only with a belt, lol) and I seriously need to get some new work pants. You inspired me to go get it done so I'll go this weekend!
Thanks CassIR. I did everything 100%. Not a lick or taste of nothing off program. My work pants have a belt that is wrapped around the waist tight lol. Im trying to hold out a lil longer
Closed Thread