Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #31  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbw View Post
Hello everyone! Today is day 8 for me. So far so good, but this week will be challenging for me b/c I work in the school system and we are off all week for Easter break. So being at home all day will be a struggle for me to not sneak a bite of something bad! I know I can do it, I just have keep telling myself that I can! ;-)
Of course you can do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlucas View Post

BUT... Big things for me... I went through my tub of "someday" clothes!!! OMG I fit into a pair of jeans i have been trying on for years! I not only got in them, but zipped them up with ease! I think the last time I was comfortably in them my son was 1 and he's 10 now! I cleaned out my closet, started a donate pile and restocked my closet with my "someday" tub!

AND... You know when you go to buy underware its like the biggest gamble in the world. Cus there is no trying on (for obvious reasons) and there is no returning (obvious again) So I have a sheet set bag full of my epic failures, or "someday" underoo's.. so I went through those too.. well looks like i wont be buying underwares for a long time either... cleared out half the bag!!! My fieance likes it too Cus of course they are all the cute ones that you tried but didnt feel quite right in... well they feel great now! Thank you IP!!! Def. motivated![/COLOR]
Your're doing great.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #32  
mbw

Thanks for the encouraging comments! I will keep myself busy. I've spent an hour on this website already. Lol
Old 04-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 197/181/140

Height: 5'2

Good Morning all,

OP all weekend 100% woo! althought I must say sunday was hard cause my b/f and I went out sunday for breakfast and even those we both ask for no fries with our steak and eggs we still both got them... he`s on the program too... grrr... so hard but neither of us a one bite of a fry woo !! we rock!

good luck on your WIs today if you have them.

Mine is tonight 1lb or 10 lbs i`ll be happy becuase I know i worked hard for it

Last edited by sky7285; 04-02-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #34  
*Newbie IP Start 2/6/2012

NSV!!!

My doctor told me that my triglicerides were getting a bit high back in November, they were around 200ish.

Went for a blood test on Friday, results are in today and my Triglicerides are DOWN to 90?!?!?!?

Been on IP for only 7 weeks, this diet is AMAZING!!!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:19 AM   #35  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Happy Monday everyone. My husband works night this week, so the evenings are gonna be hard for me. I will have to get out a puzzle or something to do to keep my mind busy. I will be busy during the days this week for sure. I don't have to travel this month for work (Woo Hoo)!!! I get to focus on myself for a few more weeks before I have to travel again. I am ready for this snow to melt so I can get outside and walk again. Its still to icy out there and I dont want to chance falling down. Hopefully a few more weeks and it will be gone Hope everyone has a great OP day!!!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

We brought home our new rescue dog yesterday. What a sweetie, but you can tell who ever had him before abused him. So sad! He is a 1 year old Norfolk terrier mix. Well he is now in a home with people who will love him, feed him well and shower him with lots of love. Hopefully given time he will fatten up (extremely skinny) and blossom into a secure confident dog once again.

Have a great OP day...
My mom's dog Cami was abused and it was so sad when my Dad would call my mom from a different part of the house Cami would cower under the couch...she LOVES everything and licks you to death if you let her. You have to say "no licking" and then she'll turn her head and not look at you and her tongue comes out the side of her mouth just to get one more in. It's almost like "I SO LOVE YOU, LOVE ME TOO??" She's a good dog, but really I don't understand why anyone would abuse anything.

Quote:
Hello everyone! Today is day 8 for me. So far so good, but this week will be challenging for me b/c I work in the school system and we are off all week for Easter break. So being at home all day will be a struggle for me to not sneak a bite of something bad! I know I can do it, I just have keep telling myself that I can! ;-)
I believe that you can do it...I like herbal tea and cleaning to keep me distracted. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneurohr View Post
I don't want to sound like I am wining but I and ready to be off IP. Some days are worse then others but today I just really want to be done. I think some of it is that I am so close to my goal. I am only 8 Pounds away that was as of last Tuesday, I go tomorrow for WI. Does anyone else every feel like that?
I know where you're coming from ...but at some point you're too successful to turn back. As my dad would have told me..."take the bull by the horns and hang on babe". I used to poo poo people who said "I have 10 lbs to lose", now we're those people...you can do it. It takes a month to come off this plan anyway...so even if you were done tomorrow...it's still another month of phasing off. So you might as well finish what you started right? (these are the inner conversations of my head...that I thought I'd share with you lol)

Last edited by Ishbel; 04-02-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #37  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlucas View Post
WUVWanted to tell ya.. cute new pic! I gotta tell ya, you look absolutly beamy! Happy and smitten looks fabulous on you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
Wuv, you look radiant! Keep on living the good life and inspiring all of us!
Thanks to the both of you! I feel GREAT!!!

Quote:
Thanks for the encouraging comments! I will keep myself busy. I've spent an hour on this website already. Lol
Just an hour?....lol....I have been there before, I say Oh I am just going to be on here a minute.....2 hrs later and I am STILL reading..lol...my boys say I am addicted to this site....lol....there is SOOOOOO much information that it is easy to get distracted and KEEP researching!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky7285 View Post
Good Morning all,

OP all weekend 100% woo! althought I must say sunday was hard cause my b/f and I went out sunday for breakfast and even those we both ask for no fries with our steak and eggs we still both got them... he`s on the program too... grrr... so hard but neither of us a one bite of a fry woo !! we rock!

good luck on your WIs today if you have them.

Mine is tonight 1lb or 10 lbs i`ll be happy becuase I know i worked hard for it
Next time as for a side salad instead of the fries or some type of veggie you can have like broccoli. I went out to dinner on Saturday night to Denny's got a veggie omelet which usually everyone orders hashbrowns but I ordered a side salad the waiter looked at me like I was crazy and said OH that is different....lol.....So you order what you WANT and not be tempted with the things you can't have....Good job on resisting the fries though!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:41 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 231/218/1??

Height: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnsun4 View Post
Good morning everyone! Happy Monday! Today starts my very busy month at work. Trying to keep myself organized so I keep on top of things.

Ever since I had my son 11 months ago I have had major pain in my right hip. Anyone else have issues with hip pain? It seems that nothing will help the pain and I really do not want to have to move to pain meds.

Thanks!
Hi I am a PT and this is common. Hip/pelvis pain after childbirth. You may want to see a women health PT
Old 04-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #39  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedfam View Post
I thought I would share this, this is my first post, so I am sorry if I am on the wrong forum. I am so excited: I am doing IP with alternative products (had used the real ones). I needed to restart and was having a hard time. My friend, a newbie on the diet, is starting with me. One thing that has been a huge help: using almond milk instead of water to mix the drinks. It is 35 calories , 0 fat, 0 carbs. It helps me stay on the diet!
Just as a reminder to the Newbies starting IP, Tedfam is using ALTERNATIVES to IP products. Remember IP product users can only have 1 ounce of dairy a day IF you choose that. Just wanted to clarify so there is no confusion
Old 04-02-2012, 11:47 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 231/218/1??

Height: 5

Hi guys, WI today. Down 3lbs. Not great but expected b/ c it is TOM and last week went nuts.. Better next week. This was for a week and 4 days
Old 04-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #41  

S/C/G: restart: 212/196.4/150

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning, everyone!

Today is going to be a great day! It's my oldest daughter's 19th birthday and it looks like the rain may have slowed down a fair bit-- both cheering thoughts! My toddler is bringing me a yellow pepper tbat he wants me to cut up for him, and my dd wants a veggie omelet for breakfast. I love seeing my kids enjoy their veggies.

I felt a little slow and dumpy and emotional over the weekend,but today the perkiness is back, thank goodness. I wonder if I kicked myself out of ketosis when I had 2 bars last Thursday. Since then I've 100% OP. So maybe this is the return of the ketosis energy?? Anyway, I'll take it!!

I have a question for you all: how much lettuce meets the minimum requirement for "unlimited lettuce"? By dinnertime, it's hard for me to fit much more in my stomach.
Hope your day is fabulous, all!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #42  
There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful in Canada View Post
Good Morning Everyone;
I just wanted to stop by and say that although I haven't been posted, I am still here. I read the posts everyday and am inspired by each and everyone of you. I started the new clinic and am amazed by how much more hands on this coach is, as compared to the other one. She sends out text messages throughout the week to check in and see how you are doing....love it! I have been having good weeks so far and am doing so without too much difficulty. It helps that I have all of you....Hope you all have a great Monday.
Cindy
I wish my coach was more hands on....she weighs me, measures me then asks what foods I want and I'm out of there in about five minutes. It makes a difference having a coach who is there for you and helps you through those hard times. Thats why I love this forum because it's where I get all my answers!
Old 04-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

Height: 5'5"

Hi all! I have not been on the site for around 6 months. I back on the wagon. I am starting again to hit a goal of 40 pounds more. I am 206.6 as of March 30. My Fiance and I are doing it together using alternatives. Even thought it has been just 2 days it is a lot easier with him on board. He also wants to lose 40 pounds.

My fiance is going mad as of last night. He has a zillion temptations on his mind. I wont mention any of them so no else has to be tempted. Getting him to understand he needs to drink the water is like pulling teeth.

We have a goal. We are going on a cruise this fall and we need to be beach ready! We have 5 months before was are going to phase off so we can enjoy the cruise. Hopefully we should be darn close to our goal if not at it by then. We weigh in Saturday Mornings. Wish us luck!

Wuv it is great to see your progress!
Old 04-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 234/209/180

Height: 6'0"

I had WI #2 today and I'm so excited! I'm down 14.2 pounds and 9.5 inches! No idea what the fat percentage is, because apparently the "free month" with their analyzer is really only two weeks. But my BMI is officially in the overweight range instead of obese, for the first time since, I'm guessing, 2003. Woo hoo!

Edited to say that is my total, not for this week!

Last edited by wendyquilts; 04-02-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:18 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilone1357 View Post
~Happy Monday~ Yesterday I donated 2 bags of clothes to GoodWill.. I am so excited about this !!!! Had a great weekend ~ hope everyone has a great day ~ Keep Smiling~
Isn't it an awesome feeling to do that! I have some clothes to get rid of...I understand there is a clothing donation link here, I'm going to see if anyone needs what I have. Keep up the great losses
Closed Thread