Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Well as I have sitting here all day scheduling appts for patients... (i work in a Dr's office) I just realixed that today is the start of month 8 for me!! HOLY COW! I look back at look at the transformation that I have made not only phycially, but mentally as well! As some of you know I just made it on a roller derby league. and in my new avatar those are my new HOT pants, as some of us call them!! But 8 months ago, You would have NEVER seen my go out in public looking like that!!

Happy 8 Months to Me!! I think that I will celebrate with a Chocolate Shake... slightly Frozen!!
That's an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations !!!!
Old 04-02-2012, 07:29 PM   #92  
Kayla

S/C/G: 297.4/273.3/175

Height: 5'11

Hello Everyone! This is my third week on IP and i'm new to the website. I've lost 20 pounds and 7.75 inches! I feel amazing. I'm in North Carolina visiting with family and i feel like my food is being thrown off a little, making me a little depressed. I gotta get out of this funk!
Old 04-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

I'm in awe at how well this diet works. I cannot believe the transformation my body and mind have taken. On the outside I'm physically in the best shape ever and on the inside my mental health is the best it's been in years...it's truly amazing! I just can't get over it...
Old 04-02-2012, 07:49 PM   #94  
Started IP Jan 14/12

S/C/G: 242/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicpinecone View Post
Good Afternoon. I made goal today! feeling super stoked. I am so glad that I resisted that urge to cheat over the weekend. I am starting phase 3 tomorrow. and then in two weeks maintenance. I was so scared of starting phase 3 but now I am so ready to be there that I'm excited. I also feel confident that I can do this and I think that is helping me so much.
woo-hoo you rock
Old 04-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #95  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Congrats on all the special things you are beginning to do for yourself. Its great how there's a ripple effect of good behavoirs and beautiful things we do for ourselves when we feel hopeful about the future (and are seeing and feeling the results)!
Thank you. And it all coincides quite nicely with spring. Feels like a time for fresh new beginnings. I can't tell you how many years I dreamed of entering summer a new smaller size and now it's happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
That is so neat. We can tell how deeply life changing this is for you. Funny, I noticed that I had many less flareups during the program. I figured it was the low level inflammation caused by the white sugar, white flour, etc. I have fibro and rheumatoid arthritis. Since going into Phase 3-4, I have noticed at least some of the pain in my hands and joints is returning. I'm wondering if I am gluten intolerant or have celiac. Once I get my habits set for Phase 4, I may experiment with gluten free cooking and see if that helps.

Anyway, congratulations !!!!
I am not quite sure about the fibro thing yet though when I went on line I nodded my head at too many things. But, I suspect a low grade allergy/sensitivity issue. Not sure. I am looking forward to P3 because with so much out of my system because of this diet I can really test the waters now. I am both looking forward to and nervous about phasing off. Since I go back and forth with this thinking, I seem to be more excited about it. It's not even so much that I want pizza or ice cream. It more about getting into the next phase and seeing if I can do it. I am also having fun looking at new recipes I want to try out. I have been leaning Paleo in my research lately.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #96  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicpinecone View Post
Good Afternoon. I made goal today! feeling super stoked. I am so glad that I resisted that urge to cheat over the weekend. I am starting phase 3 tomorrow. and then in two weeks maintenance. I was so scared of starting phase 3 but now I am so ready to be there that I'm excited. I also feel confident that I can do this and I think that is helping me so much.
Congratulations! I'm starting my 2nd week of P2 this Thursday and am hoping to have met goal (2 lbs to go). I haven't cheated on this journey and it's getting harder...I mentioned earlier I went to a candy shop today and I so badly just wanted ONE!!! They give out samples so I graciously took one and handed it to my DH who said it was delicious! No really???

Have fun in maintenance! Woot hoot!

Last edited by New Englander; 04-02-2012 at 08:34 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

We brought home our new rescue dog yesterday. What a sweetie, but you can tell who ever had him before abused him. So sad! He is a 1 year old Norfolk terrier mix. Well he is now in a home with people who will love him, feed him well and shower him with lots of love. Hopefully given time he will fatten up (extremely skinny) and blossom into a secure confident dog once again.

Have a great OP day...

Congrats on your new family member. We live in Ontario Canada and rescued a black lab x who came from Georgia with 2 other house mates. His owner had a boyfriend moving in and he made her get rid of all four of her dogs. He as 6 when we got him he is 8 now. We feel very blessed to have him in our family. I worked for the local humane society for 15 years so rescue is very important to me. Good luck with the little one....hope he transitions alright into his forever home
Old 04-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 300/152/154

Height: 5 ft 5.525 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple sky View Post
I am looking forward to P3 because with so much out of my system because of this diet I can really test the waters now. I am both looking forward to and nervous about phasing off.
Yep, been there....but you seem to be such a good thinker and honest with yourself, that I'm sure you'll do fine. You won't take any of your hard work for granted.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #99  

Quote:
Originally Posted by susyqxxxx View Post
Good morning all.
great nsv for me, went to put on blue jeans yesterday, and they are way to big, even with a belt on them, so i went though my closet and packed up clothes for my mom, who is also on this diet...felt so good yesterday...i was laughing and my boyfriend said my clothes look like i`m a little girl playing dress up putting on her mom`s clothes...love the change in my body...the weight lose has moved down to my hips and butt...yahooooooooo

have a great day everyone
That is fantastic.....good for you!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:43 PM   #100  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskastarr View Post
So excited for you and all your changes! I know that I've watched you as you have journeyed through this process and am so excited as you near the end of this part. I can't wait to be there myself, but definitely appreciate your word each time I read them! Congrats to you on the transformation this past week!

~Shelia aka alaskastarr

I can't tell you how much this means to me, alaskastarr. I remember we started at the same time or very close. I remember many that we started out with but I don't see them anymore. I often wonder how they are doing and tend to hope they are doing so well they are on vacation in bikini's now.

It's so good to see you and I am glad you stuck with it and your hubby too. But, you really stuck with it. I think I will be phasing off soon. This weekend I felt done. Don't know how else to explain it. I did not feel the need for one more inch here or a few less pounds or a different size. I had a date planned for P2 but may move it up.

DH and I are like down almost 90 lbs now. Craziness. Just craziness. Hope you are well. I lose 1lb for every 2 he loses.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #101  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Well as I have sitting here all day scheduling appts for patients... (i work in a Dr's office) I just realixed that today is the start of month 8 for me!! HOLY COW! I look back at look at the transformation that I have made not only phycially, but mentally as well! As some of you know I just made it on a roller derby league. and in my new avatar those are my new HOT pants, as some of us call them!! But 8 months ago, You would have NEVER seen my go out in public looking like that!!

Happy 8 Months to Me!! I think that I will celebrate with a Chocolate Shake... slightly Frozen!!
Congrats on making the Roller Derby team!!! AND congrats on your 8th month anniversary!!!

PS I never slightly freeze my chocolate drink...I refrigerate it for 1 hour but will try the freezer tomorrow! Sounds delicious!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 203/199/140

Height: 5'4

Happy Monday, everyone! So great to read about everyone's successes! I finally did a light workout today, at my coach's urging, and I'm hoping that if I keep it up, the scale will start to show it. Thank you all for your inspiring stories! Always a good read!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #103  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyquilts View Post
I had WI #2 today and I'm so excited! I'm down 14.2 pounds and 9.5 inches! No idea what the fat percentage is, because apparently the "free month" with their analyzer is really only two weeks. But my BMI is officially in the overweight range instead of obese, for the first time since, I'm guessing, 2003. Woo hoo!

Edited to say that is my total, not for this week!
Good for you, that is fantastic!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 266/218/150

Height: 5'8"

Love reading all of the NSV's and even a goal met today!! Congrats everyone on all of your successes!

I wasn't feeling very good today. Not sure why.

Thanks for all of your suggestions about my hip pain. Maybe I will look into a woman PT for some help. I was going to a chiropractor but it just was too expensive! I do see a massage therapist bi-weekly and she taught me some stretches. But, maybe will look into a woman PT. Thanks for the suggestions!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #105  

Quote:
Originally Posted by anume2012 View Post
Happy Monday everyone. Usually I don't look forward to Monday's but after my rough day staying OP yesterday (I made it though yaaa me!!) it seems easier to stay true on workdays. )
I felt the same way yesterday......posted last night that I actually looked forward to Monday......I am in a routine at least. Thought this diet was turning me crazy...lol glad I am not the only one!
Closed Thread