Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 185/143/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joplingrl View Post
Good day so far , very excited this morning dropped into the 150's.
YAY!!
Congratz on a new decade
Old 03-14-2012, 05:13 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 204/166.8/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie Mommy View Post
If you're feeling especially adventurous you could also get some of the DaVinci (or other brand) sugar-free syrups and put a TBS of the syrup right into the pancake mix. Last weekend I added the white chocolate syrup and it was to die for!
Darn I just got an order from netrition and bought coconut and peanut butter SF syrups, but I didn't think of the white chocolate. I had to prioritize and PB and coconut have been calling me (bet it has to do with those darn girl scout cookies I bought from my neighbors - Samoas and Tagalongs - for my kids - I swear!). I already have the peppermint paddy syrup (thin mints - hahaha).

Just realized all my choices are based on cookies I can't eat. Oh god, I'm a cookie addict!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #78  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherylynn View Post
Darn I just got an order from netrition and bought coconut and peanut butter SF syrups, but I didn't think of the white chocolate. I had to prioritize and PB and coconut have been calling me (bet it has to do with those darn girl scout cookies I bought from my neighbors - Samoas and Tagalongs - for my kids - I swear!). I already have the peppermint paddy syrup (thin mints - hahaha).

Just realized all my choices are based on cookies I can't eat. Oh god, I'm a cookie addict!
I'm about to place an order and was thinking about the Peanut Butter. Please let me know how you like it.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #79  

WI #5

3.5 lbs lost, my scale at home says 5.0lbs lost...So overall im happy!

Not so happy on the Body fat%. My coach did my % for the first time and woweewow...Im only 30lbs overweight but my % said morbidly obese.

On another note:
Today i made the tomato soup packet into flat bread and put hot sauce, chicken and spinach on it...It tasted like a piadini...This might be might favorite "alternative thing to do with packets" meal.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #80  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMolly View Post
since I started IP it seems like my whole body does not know I am dieting. First the girls got smaller, then my feet actually got smaller. My thighs have finally decided to join the party and slowly but surely my midsection is getting on the bandwagon. I am having a hard time finding pants to fit because my waist and mid section are not quite in proportion. So...all that to say yes, I have many days where I feel all belly.
The diet works from the top down which is why you see it right away in your face, shoulders, boobs. Then it hops over your mid-section and starts working from the bottom up. Now, it is starting to hit my tummy and upper thighs a bit. I have no idea when it will get to my arms.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:10 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 172.5/129/128

Height: 5'7"

looking for tips and tricks while staying on program during vacation in Punta Cana - I will be taking my IP packets of course and don't drink. My problem is I can't eat the food down there, never could stomach it. So what could I take to replace the Meat and Vegetable meals?
Old 03-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #82  
Peggy

S/C/G: 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

I have my weigh in scheduled for Friday morning...Number 18...Wow can't believe it has been that long. I'm thinking about trying the Mango ready made drink, is it pretty good? I'm also leaning towards trying the lemon poppy seed bar. I'm a creature of habit and typically get the same thing every week but I'm in the mood for something new.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:19 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 225.8/198.8/140

Height: 5'6

Can't wait to get my ticker..... Soon!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:20 PM   #84  

Well, I had to go to the doctor, today. I've been eating soy sauce with my broccoli and must be allergic. My tongue is swollen and it hurts to talk. Eating isn't an option, either. It stings! I am thankful for the shakes right now. Got a steroid shot, so I hope all will be better tomorrow.
Seems like the older I get the stranger the allergic reactions I have.
Hope everyone is doing well on their diet. I've noticed that I wanted to cheat the last two days. I hope that feeling will go away because I know it will mess me up. I have to get my mind in the right place!!!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:28 PM   #85  
started IP 2/6/12

S/C/G: 194/174/165

Height: 5'8"

hi. I've been gone from this forum since I started my full time job a few weeks ago. I had my 5th? weigh in yesterday and I am officially down 20 pounds! great diet. keep up the good work everyone!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie Mommy View Post
So... I am very happily down from a size 20 into a loose 16, waiting to arrive in the 14s within the next couple of weeks (one can hope). Everything I am wearing today fits nicely, even somewhat loose, but I feel like I am all belly today (not having any Big C issues either). I haven't felt that way in a while since I started shrinking, so it just feels odd. Anyone else have that issue ever?

Wishing everyone lots of skinny days!

I was trying on clothes today. Now down from a size 18 to 12 pants. Bought a couple of 10s in anticipation. I noticed the belly thing with me too. My top is smaller, hips and legs smaller but the belly a bit behind. I carry most extra weight there though. In the beginning, I lost a lot of belly inches. Now that part seems behind. Interesting the stages of the body changes. Made me come home and look at Spanx!

So many great reports from people today! Congrats to everyone on losses and NSVs! I was so busy, could not check in until now.

Last edited by Samba; 03-14-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:37 PM   #87  
konsheart

S/C/G: 243/ 237/130

Height: 5'5

Today I Had My 1st Wi And I Am Really Proud Of Myself I Lost 6.7pounds And I Felt So Good About It I Know I Can Do This Only The 1st Few Days Were Really Hard But With The Feeling I Had When My Coach Told Me That I Lost Weight *i Know I Can Do This* Good Luck To All
Old 03-14-2012, 07:45 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 198/154/139

Quote:
Originally Posted by konsheart View Post
Today I Had My 1st Wi And I Am Really Proud Of Myself I Lost 6.7pounds And I Felt So Good About It I Know I Can Do This Only The 1st Few Days Were Really Hard But With The Feeling I Had When My Coach Told Me That I Lost Weight *i Know I Can Do This* Good Luck To All

Congratulations on your first WI and super loss!!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #89  
TexasGirl

S/C/G: 173.7/140

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba View Post
I was trying on clothes today. Now down from a size 18 to 12 pants. Bought a couple of 10s in anticipation. I noticed the belly thing with me too. My top is smaller, hips and legs smaller but the belly a bit behind. I carry most extra weight there though. In the beginning, I lost a lot of belly inches. Now that part seems behind. Interesting the stages of the body changes. Made me come home and look at Spanx!

So many great reports from people today! Congrats to everyone on losses and NSVs! I was so busy, could not check in until now.
Great job.....moving from a size 18 to 12
Old 03-14-2012, 07:51 PM   #90  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicpinecone View Post
I have my weigh in scheduled for Friday morning...Number 18...Wow can't believe it has been that long. I'm thinking about trying the Mango ready made drink, is it pretty good? I'm also leaning towards trying the lemon poppy seed bar. I'm a creature of habit and typically get the same thing every week but I'm in the mood for something new.
I love both of those! I was craving fruit when I got the mango rtd and it hit the spot. The lemon poppyseed have been a favorite of mine since day one.
Closed Thread