I hadn't but I will now.

Thanks !
Old 01-31-2012, 10:45 PM   #107  
Started IP 01/14/2012

S/C/G: 280/261/180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomedayBubblySomeday View Post
That sounds wonderful! I might add a little baking powder and try it!

Today was my WI and even with TOM, I lost 2.25 lbs and some inches. I love the disappearance of my 2 cramp days since being on IP!!
I was really happy to have lost 3/4 inch from my thighs. I have been drinking the Blueberry Cran-Granata faithfully every other day and before I left for my appointment, I noticed that the back of my legs looked better in the mirror. Sure enough, I had a nice loss there
Bubbly - I haven't tried making the spinach souffle, just wondered if it would work. If you make it, please let us know how it goes. I will do the same, but since that was my one package of leek soup, it won't happen before next
week some time.

Congratulations on all the scale and NS victories!
Old 02-01-2012, 12:32 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 183/157/145

Height: 5' 7"

Lucky you, no one in my office walks. I have a good 1/2 hour walk mapped out with a big hill. Need to remind myself to stop working and just do it. Tthe work will be there when I get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnsun4 View Post
Good morning all! Feeling good this morning.....saw the scale move a tiny bit this morning so I know things are now starting to move this week. Trying not to be psycho about the scale.

Also looking forward to my lunch time walk with a co-worker. She came to my office yesterday and said, "are you counting calories"? I said I was doing something for my weight loss and she said "well, you want to walk with me at lunch?" I was so happy to be asked, because now I have a lunch walking buddy!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-01-2012, 12:56 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

I lost two pounds last week. A good week overall! Goodnight everyone!
Old 02-01-2012, 12:57 AM   #110  
slp

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
Are you enrolled in a clinic or are you looking at Ideal to Go? I just placed my first order with them this morning and I couldn't be more pleased. I was going to a clinic but we're gearing up for a big move so when I E-Mailed the Ideal to Go people they accepted me. I might look at going back to a clinic when we get settled (if I'm not done yet) because I did enjoy the one on one, but my ITG coach is always accessible by e-mail so it's similar. And this morning I put my order in but forgot to get my salt, I called and they said no problem we will throw it in for you and I got my shipping notice a few hours later. Can't wait to get the products!
I haven't enrolled anywhere yet. Going to dr tomorrow to get her approval to start IP. I was looking into Ideal to Go but didn't know it is only for people who don't have a clinic nearby. It sounds like a good option for you right now with your move. ITG was attractive to me because we are getting ready to start a major remodel in our house & I know it will be hectic.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:09 AM   #111  
professor hardy harr!

Height: 5"1.5 (don't forget the .5)

Hi yall, gratz on all the WI's and NSV's today

I am loving all the jar's, thank you Wuv for that added inspiration. It was a great idea. I would share the ones i made but sadly i am technology challenged lol

have a great OP week everyone !
Old 02-01-2012, 09:50 AM   #112  

Height: 5'9

[QUOTE=ICanLoseItThisTime;4197738]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ylanthe View Post

Thank you! Sometimes all you really need is someone to take the time and say a fe kind words and give a little support, you know? I am trying to not freak out, but man am I just on this mad crazy emotional rollercoaster right now! TOM really just messes WITH EVERYTHING! Thank you again, I have been 100% OP since I started 34 days ago and was just about to have a handful of candy and a diet coke because I was just so overwhelmed. You stopped me, and I bet you didnt even realize what you were doing. I cannot thank you enough!
I'm so glad I helped . That means a lot to me, so thank YOU! This whole weightloss journey is overwhelming, you gotta find something to keep you from the edge some days! Happy 100% OP! Good luck at your weigh in!
Closed Thread