Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 05:40 PM   #31  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Well just back from WI. Down 3... Now that I hit that milestone. I can stop stressing WUV out over text messages. Haha.

Way to go!!!
Old 12-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 252.8/165.2/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Well just back from WI. Down 3... Now that I hit that milestone. I can stop stressing WUV out over text messages. Haha.
Congratulations on hitting your 100 pound mark. What a great accomplishment!!
Old 12-27-2011, 06:02 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linden View Post
I've been taking krill oil instead of fish or flax for about 3 months, as recommended for fibromyalgia, and all I can say is Try it. Or, more sensibly than taking my recommendation, Google Dr. Michael Eades and Fibromyalgia and read all he's got to say, including comments from readers. I sure hope this helps. (Oops, edit.) And welcome back.
I also took Cymbalta for many years for Fibro and it was Hel* to get off of! I got off because of liver enzymes, they went back to normal after getting off. I think I will try krill oil! thx.

I think I will go back on phase I tomorrow, I was going to wait until the first, but why wait?
Old 12-27-2011, 06:05 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Whoot Whoot! Jelly that is fantastic!
Old 12-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:

Way to go Jelly!!! The latest member of the 100 pound club! You so deserve that wonderful news!

Pat

Last edited by patns; 12-27-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella mack View Post
I also took Cymbals for many years for Fibril and it was Heal* to get off of! I got off because of liver enzymes, they went back to normal after getting off. I think I will try krill oil! THC.

I think I will go back on phase I tomorrow, I was going to wait until the first, but why wait?
Hey Bella, welcome back to phase 1, we are on the home stretch now!

I switched to Krill Oil too when Leiden mentioned it. I have always had trouble with Omega supplements, they make me nauseous no matter what I take them with. The krill oil is fantastic. Now I can take my supplements, and have my protein shake on my long early morning commute and feel just fine.

I went off plan on Christmas Eve and Christmas. I didn't go hog wild, didn't have grain products or alcohol but did have some sugary treats.

I am thinking ahead to maintenance, I wanted to check two things. One was would I gain weight rapidly when I added no-nos back. The answer to that was yes, I was up a pound right away. My other question was would I go back of my life long problem of carb frenzies with the chocolate additions. The answer to that was no; it must be bread and baked goods that sends me down that garden path.

The other big issue I had is once I ate off plan for two days I mentally was sure I weighed 200 pounds again and was sure none of my clothes would fit.
So what I need to keep at the front of my mind is when I do have a venture in the wrong direction when I am in maintenance that I can get right back on track and not to give up quickly.

So I am back on program starting the day after Christmas and hope to reach goal in time to phase off for my break at the end of March. I downloaded a free app on my smart phone called ideal weight. It is quite simple really, just a few questions. It said that the ideal weight for a man stays consistent throughout his life but for a woman it changes with age.

I had been thinking I would lower my goal as I neared my original goal of 130. The app gave my ideal weight as 127.
So I have changed my ticker with that as my new goal. So I have 9 pounds to go.

So ready to get to the finish line this spring.

Continuing good results for all of us, even slow losers such as me!

Pat
Old 12-27-2011, 06:50 PM   #37  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Congratulations JellyMae

We should open a thread for the -100 club I can't wait to join, I think I will by this summer hopefully.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:15 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindac36 View Post
Is there a link to a current IP protocol manual? It seems like coaches are giving out different info. If the clinics have a manual or a protocol that is standardized, it would be nice to read. Thanks
There is a manual but its just for the Clinic Coaches...you should tell them you have concernes..remember you pay them..so make them get it right..
its your journey and you want the right answers...I run a clinic In Good Old San Antonio Texas....
Old 12-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #39  
started 2/22/11

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Hey everyone!!! I haven't been on Daily Chats in a while.....but wanted to congratulate everyone on doing such a great job!!!! Keep up the good work!!! I always get so motivated when I read these posts!! Thank you all for keeping me in line!! 2012 is going to be a FABULOUS year for all of us!!!!

JudoGirl.....so nice to see a familiar name!! Hope your clinic is doing well!!! God Bless you for helping so many people!!!

Best wishes all!!!

Old 12-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #40  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Well Hello everyone, I have been MIA today lots of running around to do today. Lots of familiar faces around today, glad to see y'all checking in...Miss y'all around here!! Congrats on the WI's today, looks like we did well over the Holiday which is fantastic!!. Jelly, I knew you would do it....AWESOME job!!

While I was at Mom's for Christmas, we went shopping in her closet for ME...hahaha....hadn't done that since High School, I am fitting into the clothes she was wearing when she started. So now I have some clothes to last me the winter except maybe I need another pair of pants. I only have one pair of jeans and one pair of workout pants I wear to my WI's....lol.

Welcome to the newcomers, don't be nervous, we are all here to help and support you in this journey. This is the beginning of the rest of your life, you will enjoy it, its a strict program but very easy to deal with. Variety is the key, open your mind to new things, new foods and it will become easier for you. Good luck!!
Old 12-27-2011, 08:18 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
WAY TO GO JELLYMAE!! Well done!

I traveled for Christmas and I'm traveling for New Years...I get only two days home and one day is for shopping...<sigh>. Travelling on this diet is for the birds...but hey...I watched my family consume piles of sugar that I didn't indulge in. They all felt sick to their tummy and were running to the bathroom. They all kept debating on what made them sick and my inner conversation was "BECAUSE YOU ATE ALL THAT CRAP!" Boxing Day supper was a never ending supper for them for like 3 hours...wow. I love them all, but WOW, I used to do that.

Hope everyone's had a good holiday so far! Glad to be home for two days....maybe my system will relax (12 hours of car in the last four days). :/
Old 12-27-2011, 08:44 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Congratulations Jelly!
Old 12-27-2011, 10:45 PM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by disgal View Post
Hey everyone!!! I haven't been on Daily Chats in a while.....but wanted to congratulate everyone on doing such a great job!!!! Keep up the good work!!! I always get so motivated when I read these posts!! Thank you all for keeping me in line!! 2012 is going to be a FABULOUS year for all of us!!!!

JudoGirl.....so nice to see a familiar name!! Hope your clinic is doing well!!! God Bless you for helping so many people!!!

Best wishes all!!!

Thank you so much for checking in and letting us know you continue to do so well.
I always wonder how people do after they have been on maintenance for some time.

Pat
Old 12-28-2011, 12:46 AM   #44  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Thank you everyone!! It's definitely been a roller coaster ride. But its been a fun one... I totally look forward to goal now.... But before that it will be wonderland!! Eeek!!
Old 12-28-2011, 06:42 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 214/214/150

Height: 5'0"

Congratulations JellyMae! What a fantastic accomplishment and a great way to start the new year!
Closed Thread