Old 11-24-2011, 02:52 PM   #31  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Happy Thanksgiving fellow US IPers.

I am enjoying the holiday as well as most of our business is from the US so I'm enjoying a quiet work day.

Have a great OP day everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Hey Hey Everyone,

So...I did it...I'm at 100 lbs...KNOCK KNOCK onederland! WOW, what a feeling I was even clapping my hands. I really just wanted to talk to my dad , but I know he knows!

My sister was excited and told her sons (13 and 11). They said "wow" but didn't really get it, so she told the 11 year old that "Auntie has lost everything on you but your HEAD!" LMAO

Life is good today!

What a great feeling...thanks for my pals on this forum.
WOO HOO, that is awesome!! Way to go!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL! I am thankful for all of you and your support.

Ishbel -CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!

Weighed this am at 162.9 lbs, so basically 163. Today is my first scheduled "cheat" day. I am a little scared, but prepared and tomorrow will be Phase I protocol. It is the first non-IP compliant day in over 5 months, it is my "legal" cheat day, but still nervous.

Travel safely for all those travelling on this busy weekend
Hey Bella, good luck. I'm glad you're continuing to post your progress. Good luck today and enjoy your treat day. (We call it treat day in my house as you're not cheating but treating yourself)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishHeart View Post
Ishbel, CONGRATULATIONS!! What an exciting achievement! That's very inspiring for me today!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Gearing up to go to the family event. Mom and I are bringing vegetable dishes for everyone so we're making IP-friendly ones and having only those and the turkey. Just started this program a week and a half ago and I'm not messing it up today! 8 lbs down, 92 to go!
Way to prepare!! This will keep you OP, good luck, you will do just fine.
YvetteSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:12 PM   #32  
IP Start Date Oct. 15/11

S/C/G: 270.3 / 189.8 / 160

Height: 5'5"

[QUOTE=Ishbel;4118223]Hey Hey Everyone,

So...I did it...I'm at 100 lbs...KNOCK KNOCK onederland! WOW, what a feeling I was even clapping my hands. I really just wanted to talk to my dad , but I know he knows!

QUOTE]

Congratulations!! What a Milestone!!

Happy US Thanksgiving, enjoy your day with your family and friends!!
Angelique06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:20 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post

. try to get some MIO, they are water enhancers, (they are good to give water a little different taste, they have lots of added colourant and are made with splenda) I also buy Instant Tea down there as you can't get it in canada anymore... it is just like instant coffee but tea. I drink it a lot with a little bit of davinci sf peach.. I think you may be talking about the I can't believe its not butter spray? look in the margerine aisle for it. I love going .
Thanks for the name of the butter spray, I know we use to get Becel spray here but not anymore. Didn't realize mio was only in the states as I haven't looked for that, perhaps I'll give it a try
thin4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:54 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 198/172/150

Height: 5'8"

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from Texas! I hope everyone is having a wonderdful day!!!
Teach2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:05 PM   #35  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Hey Bella, good luck. I'm glad you're continuing to post your progress. Good luck today and enjoy your treat day. (We call it treat day in my house as you're not cheating but treating yourself)
I'm going to remember that - treat day rather than cheat day. Sounds much better as that is really what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teach2lose View Post
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from Texas! I hope everyone is having a wonderdful day!!!
Happy Thanksgiving from a fellow Texan!
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:55 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Ishbel - Wowsa on the 100 pound mark - you're a Superstar!!! Now if I could just get you to pull for the Bombers in the Grey Cup on Sunday........

Happy Thanksgiving to all the IPer's in the States!!!
Sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:40 PM   #37  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Hey everyone!!...had a great day today with family and stayed completely OP (didn't doubt myself) had turkey and cauliflower(rice) dressing and cucumber. One of my brothers saw me yesterday and said WOW you look really good and its a drastic change from the last time I saw you(about 3 months) so he made my day.

Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving and enjoyed their family and friends
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:31 PM   #38  
Started IP Aug 2, 2011

S/C/G: 220/147/140

Height: 5'10

Reading everyones successes and losses and positiveness here is sooo wonderful. Quite emotional really. This is so great Life is good
Junetwin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:46 PM   #39  

Height: 5'7"

Happy Thanksgiving/Thursday everyone,

I'm working today but we're getting off a couple hours early..woohoo. So, working in a camp like setting offers no control over how the food is prepared, but I do have the choice on what to put on my plate. We've not had dinner yet, but I've decided to eat with a few of my coworkers who know I'm limiting my foods. I won't have to explain why I'm taking broccoli off the salad bar and microwaving/steaming it, or anything else that transpires during this 1/2 hour meal. OP all the way baby!!
2Poles1Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:49 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Thanks for all the wonderful support today everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
Ishbel - Wowsa on the 100 pound mark - you're a Superstar!!! Now if I could just get you to pull for the Bombers in the Grey Cup on Sunday........

Happy Thanksgiving to all the IPer's in the States!!!
GO BLUE! (wow, never thought I'd say that !)
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:54 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 196/151/151

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Hey Hey Everyone,

My sister was excited and told her sons (13 and 11). They said "wow" but didn't really get it, so she told the 11 year old that "Auntie has lost everything on you but your HEAD!" LMAO

Life is good today!

What a great feeling...thanks for my pals on this forum.
Congratulations!!!! What a great Thanksgiving present!
Wuvs Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:36 PM   #42  
ms.lisa

S/C/G: 256/158/140

Height: 5'1"

soooo glad that is over , mashed potatoes, stuffing, ham, homemade rolls, pumpkin, cherry, and chocolate pie, and banana pudding did NOT have any of these. proud. oh and the beer and wine. it was hard, but when i get on the scale sunday it will be so worth it. hope you all fared as well. on another note Wuv your avatar is awesome.
matolmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:51 PM   #43  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Had a good day with the family... Im getting ready to take a little nap then off to shop. This year I'm not getting any big ticket items but I'm gonna snatch up some jammies for all the neices and nephews!!
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:29 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Sounds like everyone did great for Thanksgiving!
This was the first holiday I absolutely felt amazing, and not stuffed and ready to go home. Everyone was complaining about how uncomfortably full they were, and i was just smiling on the inside. I was even a bit grossed out watching several of my cousins, shovel loads of carbs and veggies with cream and cheese filled side dishes in their mouths, and add 5+ slivers of desserts on their plates. Part of me wants to wrap up the ideal protein book and give it to them for Christmas. But you have to want to lose weight and be fully committed.

Isebel, congrats on the 100! Huge accomplishment!

Good night all. Check in tomorrow! I plan NOT to shop and maybe put some decorations up.
leganegan is offline   Reply With Quote