Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 04:42 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 185/175/150

Height: 5'7''

Hi Newbies!! I still feel like a newbie myself even though I started in mid-August. Welcome and I hope your journey is a short and smooth one!!
Old 10-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #32  
it's my time to shine!

S/C/G: 240/150/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickingtotheplan View Post
Hi Newbies!! I still feel like a newbie myself even though I started in mid-August. Welcome and I hope your journey is a short and smooth one!!

awwwww.... thank you very much and CONGRATS on your success!!
Old 10-17-2011, 05:06 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 238/214/160

Height: 5'6'

love that you have a thread for us newbies. I am just starting week 6 today and up until now I have been excited. Today I find myself in need of a little encourgagement. I am down 24lb and tons of inches but when I look in the mirror I still see the old me. Usually I try to avoid the mirror. Last week I didn't get all my food in like required and I noticed a difference in my energy as well as my weight loss. Often I feel not hungry and have to remind myself to eat. EEEk I know I know not good. I did try the turnip fries like suggested and they were quite delicish. Anyhow Here is to all of us on this journey. Cheers!!! We can do it.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom3LoveBugs View Post
thank you so much and CONGRATS on your combined weight loss... that is amazing!

I keep wishing away the days so that I can weigh in.... I am so ready to do this!
I love your energy!!!
Old 10-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #35  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
any other newbies not using a coach or IP products?

$36 per box of 7 packets!!! Is that the going rate cause that seems really high!?

Anyways, I am glad I decided to do the alternative route... or shall I say my pocket book is.
Typically it's $28 a box which isn't cheap, but yes that's higher than normal.

Crap just noticed your in CA, ok in the US it's $28 per box, so not sure up there.

Last edited by Wayward; 10-17-2011 at 05:12 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #36  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hismsnerdy View Post
love that you have a thread for us newbies. I am just starting week 6 today and up until now I have been excited. Today I find myself in need of a little encourgagement. I am down 24lb and tons of inches but when I look in the mirror I still see the old me. Usually I try to avoid the mirror. Last week I didn't get all my food in like required and I noticed a difference in my energy as well as my weight loss. Often I feel not hungry and have to remind myself to eat. EEEk I know I know not good. I did try the turnip fries like suggested and they were quite delicish. Anyhow Here is to all of us on this journey. Cheers!!! We can do it.
Take a picture of yourself NOW and look at it next week, you will see a change!! it might be a slight change but it will be a change. Don't be afraid of that mirror, its going to make you happy one day to see a thinner YOU!
Old 10-17-2011, 05:17 PM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Take a picture of yourself NOW and look at it next week, you will see a change!! it might be a slight change but it will be a change. Don't be afraid of that mirror, its going to make you happy one day to see a thinner YOU!
Thanks you so much. Hey I saw your posts on the IP site on FB. I think you would do well as a coach. Hope you go after that dream.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:19 PM   #38  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:

Hi and welcome!!

first off, huge congratulations to you on the amazing success you have had so far.... -24 lbs is AMAZING!!

this is my first day on IP as you know but I have lost weight on my own prior... my heaviest weight while not pregnant was pushing 240 lbs. I had the same issue you are speaking of about not identifying with your new body and still seeing the 'old' you. I still have days like that but instead of picking out all of the negatives that I see in the mirror, I notice and say out loud the positive changes. Positive out = positive in.... sounds corny but it really does work!

I had turnip 'fries' today also and they were YUMMO!

and ~CHEERS~ to continuing this journey together.... I see that you are from BC as well! I am from wayyyyyyyyyy up north.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:20 PM   #39  

Quote:
Thanks you so much. Hey I saw your posts on the IP site on FB. I think you would do well as a coach. Hope you go after that dream.
You are welcome, I go back to my normal dr next month and they USED to have a clinic there but stopped so I am going to talk to him and find out if I could start it up again! So I will see what happens
Old 10-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 277/250/180

Height: 5'7"

I am have an appointment tomorrow to start the program. Looking forward to getting started. Need to lose 75 pounds.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #41  

Quote:
Hi and welcome!!

first off, huge congratulations to you on the amazing success you have had so far.... -24 lbs is AMAZING!!

this is my first day on IP as you know but I have lost weight on my own prior... my heaviest weight while not pregnant was pushing 240 lbs. I had the same issue you are speaking of about not identifying with your new body and still seeing the 'old' you. I still have days like that but instead of picking out all of the negatives that I see in the mirror, I notice and say out loud the positive changes. Positive out = positive in.... sounds corny but it really does work!

I had turnip 'fries' today also and they were YUMMO!

and ~CHEERS~ to continuing this journey together.... I see that you are from BC as well! I am from wayyyyyyyyyy up north.
Really! I use to live in MacKenzie years and years ago. Hated it lol to cold. I have lots of family that live up north too. Thank you for the encouragement.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
You are welcome, I go back to my normal dr next month and they USED to have a clinic there but stopped so I am going to talk to him and find out if I could start it up again! So I will see what happens
That would be awesome. There is no one better to encourage then someone who has walked through the same type of journey.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:25 PM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzledazzle View Post
I am have an appointment tomorrow to start the program. Looking forward to getting started. Need to lose 75 pounds.
Yee Haa. you can do it!
Old 10-17-2011, 05:26 PM   #44  

Quote:
Hey there Razzledazzle, WELCOME!!....you have picked a great program to get started with and found the best forum out there for information, recipes and most importantly SUPPORT!!
Old 10-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #45  
it's my time to shine!

Quote:

WELCOME and YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
Closed Thread