Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 07:24 PM   #76  
Happy Spring!

S/C/G: 195//35

Height: 5'5

I have to agree with Wildflower, I'm impressed with those who can put away the scale, its such an addiction!! I'm actually tempted to get my boyfriend to hide it somewhere haha. I know tonight is going to be hard, a bunch of people coming over for drinks and then they're all going out, guess I'll be the driver! I won't lie, I was tempted to have some vodka w/ crystal light, but I've worked too hard and don't want to set myself back just for some drinks. Hopefully I'll be done by my birthday in January, so I'll just save the partying for then!

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 09-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #77  
Started IP August 1, 2011

S/C/G: 218/158/160

My scale has been in the shed since last winter when we made sausage. I do not weigh myself unless I'm at the clinic.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 175/146/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Omg!!!!!

I just had Big Mac in a Bowl for the FIRST time and...OMG!!! It was DELICIOUS!!!! I added a little yellow mustard for a little zing as I don't think that the WF 1000 Island has quite enough taste. I must say though it makes A LOT of food!!! I finished it all but barely!

So thankful for this site and the wonderful people who help others succeed!!!
Old 09-30-2011, 08:58 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 175/146/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie8810 View Post
I have to agree with Wildflower, I'm impressed with those who can put away the scale, its such an addiction!! I'm actually tempted to get my boyfriend to hide it somewhere haha. I know tonight is going to be hard, a bunch of people coming over for drinks and then they're all going out, guess I'll be the driver! I won't lie, I was tempted to have some vodka w/ crystal light, but I've worked too hard and don't want to set myself back just for some drinks. Hopefully I'll be done by my birthday in January, so I'll just save the partying for then!

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Katie, we have almost identical stats and what is funny is that I haven't set my official goal weight...I said 130 but with a question mark as I really want 125...just a little scared about not getting there!!!

Do you get on here often? When did you start IP? I started 08/28 and have lost 16 lbs. I can't wait to get my ticker on here!!!

brandi
Old 09-30-2011, 09:04 PM   #80  
cinammon

S/C/G: 202.8/187.6/145

Height: 5' 1"

Hi everyone,
Every seem like you have read through all the material and your doing everything to the letter. Then you re-read the material and go oops. One oops was I had two protein bars in one day. I didn't realize it. Mostly I was looking for something easy and transportable and non refridgerating.

It was my day for eye lazer surgery. By the time I came home I wasn't into eating my lettuce but didn't eat protein and cooked veggies. I couldn't even drink to much water because you are lightly sedated wait your turn, go in, come out, and rest until you have the all clear for going home..then sleep.

I didn't cheat but let's hope I have been to badly compromised. Tonight is the first time I've been able to go on the computer.
Tired now...good night.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #81  
cinammon

S/C/G: 202.8/187.6/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint Lady View Post
My scale has been in the shed since last winter when we made sausage. I do not weigh myself unless I'm at the clinic.
I agree, weigh only at the clinic. Our weight can fluctuate so much within the week. If your anxious maybe measure but dont weigh. Leave some mystery and excitement for the day off.

If you believe this diet is working and you haven't cheated than believe in yourself and wait. Give yourself something to look forward.

Old 09-30-2011, 09:28 PM   #82  
Happy Spring!

S/C/G: 195//35

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by scpnme View Post
Katie, we have almost identical stats and what is funny is that I haven't set my official goal weight...I said 130 but with a question mark as I really want 125...just a little scared about not getting there!!!

Do you get on here often? When did you start IP? I started 08/28 and have lost 16 lbs. I can't wait to get my ticker on here!!!

brandi
Hi Brandi! I completely agree with you, I'm not too sure about the 125!! I was 144 at my smallest, and I was pretty confident, so we'll see I guess! I started 08/23 but I keep gaining muscle so my weight isn't a great indicator. That's pretty cool that we have similar stats I really want a ticket too!!! Good luck and I'll be interested to see how you're doing, I do try and get on here quite often, keeps me motivated!!!
Old 09-30-2011, 09:39 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinammon View Post
Hi everyone,
Every seem like you have read through all the material and your doing everything to the letter. Then you re-read the material and go oops. One oops was I had two protein bars in one day. I didn't realize it. Mostly I was looking for something easy and transportable and non refridgerating.

It was my day for eye lazer surgery. By the time I came home I wasn't into eating my lettuce but didn't eat protein and cooked veggies. I couldn't even drink to much water because you are lightly sedated wait your turn, go in, come out, and rest until you have the all clear for going home..then sleep.

I didn't cheat but let's hope I have been to badly compromised. Tonight is the first time I've been able to go on the computer.
Tired now...good night.
You will be fine. It would be different if you were doing this all the time, but one opps using IP food wouldn't set you back.
Good choice on having the eye sugery. My daughter had it at age 18. She is 35 now and has excellent vision. She saved abundle over the years in not buying glasses and contacts plus contact solution.

Pat
Old 09-30-2011, 09:54 PM   #84  
Started LC 1/1/12

S/C/G: 185/179/145

We were supposed to go out for dinner this evening. I knew nothing about this. My husband and his friend decided to do this. So I quick texted my coach. What do I order, it's mexican She said taco salad no shell. So here I was all confident on what my plan was. I say WAS. They then decided we were going to the friends house and he would make dinner. All I could think of was that I was hungry, what was I going to do. It ended up that he made Salmon and Steak. I had a piece of salmon, 2 slivers of steak and a salad. I brought my own Chai tea. It worked out really well.
I think my husband tries to sabatoge me. There was pie there and he kept saying do you want a piece of pie?: Try the pie. What about a drink, do you want a cooler? I passed on the drinks and desserts.All in all it was a good day.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:03 PM   #85  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

I officially hit the 60lb mark this morning!!! Woo flipin Hoo!!
Old 09-30-2011, 10:07 PM   #86  

So, I broke down and bought the WF 1000 island dressing, even though I have an assortment of "tried" WF junk taking up space in my fridge. I made the big mac in a bowl for supper tonight. I can't really do an honest review because I used fresh onion, but that 1000 island is really nasty. Too sweet for me and such an artificial chemical taste. I squirted some mustard on top of it all and a little tiny bit of the low sugar heinz ketchup. I ate it and I'm full, so I guess it was a success. I'm so disappointed that I hate WF stuff. I really wish I liked it.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:08 PM   #87  

Woo flippin Hoo for you! 60 lbs gone is awesome!
Old 09-30-2011, 10:10 PM   #88  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
First of all, good luck with your weigh in! Second, you don't want to ask me. I don't buy anything but Atkins products. I use a vanilla RTD shake in my coffee every single morning and have a chocolate shake every single lunch, and I have 3 or 4 bars I always have in my fridge for my night time snack. I have no variety but I'm a routine kinda person. That is why the next couple of phases scare the bejeezus out of me. It's obviously been working for me so I'm sticking to it. I told my huaband if I stalled I was switiching to IP food and he is happy I haven't had to just yet. I do have a friend who picks m up things at her clinic on her weigh in days sometimes for me so I can switch it up every now and then but I am totally ok with what I'm doing. My sister in law and her sister are now doing it just like me. MY sis in law has actually lost about as much as me and she started like 5 weeks after me but she's quite a bit bigger. So proud of her! My aunt lost 15 pounds doing it this way, her friend lost 35, and another friend who is doing IP is having her hubby do it the Atkins way so they don't have to pay for 2 to go to the clinic and get the IP food. So, if you want to try it, it's cheap! I pay $5.49 for a 4pk of rtd shakes and $6.59 for a 5pk of bars. If you need variety, it may not be the way to go. Good luck lady! We're here for ya.

My kids already have their costumes. My daughter wanted to be Jessie from Toy Story so bad and it just so happened she has to dress as someone from TS for our homecoming parade so we bought it early. I also have my decor out because I like Halloween better than Christmas!

I stayed the same as far as my weight this morning. I thought about not stepping on the scale but before I could complete the thought I was already on there. Today is homecoming so I will be leaving work at noon today! Woohooooooo!

On a side note, I had my dog at the vet last night because he's having tummy troubles, he's puking everything he eats. They did x-rays and there's no obstructions that we can see so they put him on antibiotics, some anti puking meds, and some soft perscription digestive health food. I will watch him over the weekend and if he's not better I will take him up Mon for a blood panel. Keep him in your thoughts and cross your fingers he gets better. (He's like my 3rd child...SPOILED!)
I love Halloween also..at least it is October so we can be official. I always find it interesting to see what the kids are chosing for costumes. The older ones want to be Scream. Toy Story sounds fun and cute.

That is great that you are saving so much money and losing! I am keeping that in mind for my maintanence. At least Phase 2 is cheaper!
Old 09-30-2011, 10:14 PM   #89  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
All of you who put your scales away I am impressed. I just know I could not do it. I look forward to that moment every day.
I'm trying to get time to come on here a little each day but sometimes it is hard
On wednesday I hit the official loss of 50lbs. so I'm feeling pretty awesome about that! Official weigh in was Tuesday but I weigh myself every day and on Wednesday I was there.

Thats great that they are going to be your coach. Nice we all have this place to come together. I just started doing some alternatives but still go in to IP and get some of those products too and see the coach only because I want her help in doing the phasing out properly, although I would probably be fine without her.

I think once you find that power over food it is so awesome! I feel as though I am living vicariously through others in my cooking/baking of fun treats.

I also cook more than one dinner at times and it can be a pain, have also picked up fast food for my Hubby and let it sit next to me in the car!

If it ever does get really hard I just try to remember that its not forever and in maintenance I will get it again and that helps.
50 pound loss is incredible!!!!! Did you keep losing on Phase 3?
That is a great loss.
I also get orders to go for my family and drive home with the smell!
Old 09-30-2011, 10:14 PM   #90  
Dee2

S/C/G: 196/186/145 (JC 5-11)

Height: 5'4

I know someone else asked...and I cannot find it either. What is the deal with the lemon and hot water? do you drink it the morning of a your weigh in? Does it help with water retention?
Closed Thread