Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #46  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
Hello everyone. Thank you for all the kind "welcome home" comments. It's really nice to sleep in my own bed, without the sound of airplanes landing. Our training was at the Hyatt at DFW airport. When I say "at", I mean "at"... I lost 1.9lbs this week for a grand total of 58.5lbs. I am officially moving to Phase 2 as of today.

My best compliment so far has been "you look 10 years younger!" So congrats!

Interesting... I haven't bought pudding in a while. I will ask my coach about the new formulation/why and how people like it.

Don't exercise like a fiend. It won't help. Just give your body time to adjust. Keep doing what you are doing. You aren't gaining. Sometimes things slow down. For me, every 5-6 weeks or so. I've been frustrated the past few weeks, but then I got 1.9 lbs off this week.
Nice weigh in! Good luck in phase 2!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 163/148.5/115

Height: 5'2"

I am new and on day 2. I have a lot of digestion problems and am looking to find a way of eating that doesn't make me sick. I am pleasantly surprised so far to find that I don’t feel uncomfortably full with IP. I still got sick yesterday after eating veggies at lunch and dinner but my breakfast was quite good. Today I notice that I don’t have the heavy feeling that normally follows my meals (for about 2-3 hours). Even with the lightest foods I would always feel so cloudy and sick. Hoping this will continue!!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
This week I lost 4.2lbs! That is my best since week 2! I also lost 2 inches, another 1/2" in my hips so more jeans are fitting now! My total for 3 months is 36.6lbs and 26 inches! If you told me June 23rd I'd be where I am now I think I'd have a hard time believing you. We are going out for dinner tonight to somewhere I can finally feel confident in getting what I order. I have a lot of IP friends who have eaten there and highly recommend it. I can't wait to go out and not have to worry and actually enjoy my meal!

Good luck to the others who weigh in today also! Crossing my fingers for big numbers for ya!
That is so GREAT! See, just hang in there and it will happen. You are an Ideal Protein Rock Star!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:50 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 201/165/140

Quote:
Good luck at weigh in and welcome home!
Wow! Down 4.2 lbs - Congratulations ItsAboutTime! Did you do anything different that week? Ive been OP for 4 weeks now and I would love a couple losses like that.

"this morning I think I will take a vanilla pudding--put it in the blender add 9 oz of water sprinkle cinnamon and add a little walden farms strawberry in it with ice and blend it up...with one stevia...yummy its cold and icy and goes down nice..."

Hmmm. Now I have to try that tomorrow. Thanks Pxlkitty4 !
Old 09-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
This week I lost 4.2lbs! That is my best since week 2! I also lost 2 inches, another 1/2" in my hips so more jeans are fitting now! My total for 3 months is 36.6lbs and 26 inches! If you told me June 23rd I'd be where I am now I think I'd have a hard time believing you. We are going out for dinner tonight to somewhere I can finally feel confident in getting what I order. I have a lot of IP friends who have eaten there and highly recommend it. I can't wait to go out and not have to worry and actually enjoy my meal!

Good luck to the others who weigh in today also! Crossing my fingers for big numbers for ya!
Good for you! That is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandallismom View Post
Good morning everyone! Last night was a failure. I was so mad at my coach for no encouragement after yesterday's WI. I went to new clinic and sought out a new coach. They explained that given my weight and health conditions I would need special instructions from a very experienced coach and guidance from their medical team for IP. They would submit everything to the medical team and come up with a plan just for me. Symptoms I was having were not normal and that needed to check about them first. I felt much better there and like this team (not just one guy) really knew what they were doing. So I ate mcdonalds last night, then I felt terrible for doing it! This morning I woke up ready to take this on with a new coach. Today and this week is going to be great! I see my doctor today about symptoms and the dizziness to make sure nothing else is wrong.

Have great day everyone
I'm so glad you found a team to help you! My coaches are always very upbeat - about even the smallest losses. I can't imagine going anywhere that has rude and uninspiring coaches. Losing weight is hard enough without people treating you like a failure. I hope all your tests come back with good results and that you can start up fresh with a new plan of action! Stick with it!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #51  

Must be knock Lynsey down day here at work. Twice I've caught people talking about me today. I was on cloud 9 this morning but haven't told anyone here because they aren't important to my weight loss. The 1st time it was 2 guys who I don't particularly get along with because they always side with toxic coworker and she does no wrong. (One is an inlaw of hers.) The last I was walking from my office to the next and there were 2 ladies at the front desk. As I walked by I heard one say something so I turned around and the one was rolling her eyes RIGHT AT ME! I didn't do anything to her. Infact, she's asked me about the diet and I've sent her info more than once but she doesn't start. Not my problem. I don't flaunt my losses to her. I don't roll my eyes or talk about her when her whole gut is hanging out under the bottom of her shirt because she refuses to buy her own size. Grrr. I have a knot in my stomach and I swear I could cry. WTF is wrong with people just being happy for someone? OH, and they did the whole be quiet here she comes thing and it was so obvious. Then they went on about how long my hair looks today. Whatever....I don't have time for people like that.

On a good note, thanks for all the kind words on my loss this week.

Last edited by ItsAboutTime; 09-15-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:54 AM   #52  

I WI in a couple of hours. Scale hasn't moved much, but I can tell the inches are going. A month or so ago I had to have my hubby put new holes in my belts. I had him put in 4 on each so that I had room to shrink. I'm on the last darn whole again!! Time to just buy new belts!

It is also freezing in the Black Hills this morning! 41 degrees! It's making it hard to drink my water. I've been sitting on my hands to keep them warm! Poor husband is up in ND and had to break out the carhartts.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Height: 5'8"

My WI last night was only 1.8 as expected. TOM + first week on Phase 2. The good news is I am wearing size 10 pants comfortably today and my coach agreed to keep me even though I'm on alternatives now. Congrats to everyone else with the great losses!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #54  

Quote:
Must be knock Lynsey down day here at work. Twice I've caught people talking about me today. I was on cloud 9 this morning but haven't told anyone here because they aren't important to my weight loss. The 1st time it was 2 guys who I don't particularly get along with because they always side with toxic coworker and she does no wrong. (One is an inlaw of hers.) The last I was walking from my office to the next and there were 2 ladies at the front desk. As I walked by I heard one say something so I turned around and the one was rolling her eyes RIGHT AT ME! I didn't do anything to her. Infact, she's asked me about the diet and I've sent her info more than once but she doesn't start. Not my problem. I don't flaunt my losses to her. I don't roll my eyes or talk about her when her whole gut is hanging out under the bottom of her shirt because she refuses to buy her own size. Grrr. I have a knot in my stomach and I swear I could cry. WTF is wrong with people just being happy for someone? OH, and they did the whole be quiet here she comes thing and it was so obvious. Then they went on about how long my hair looks today. Whatever....I don't have time for people like that.

Mean people suck. It's like they never left high school.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:58 AM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauley View Post
My WI last night was only 1.8 as expected. TOM + first week on Phase 2. The good news is I am wearing size 10 pants comfortably today and my coach agreed to keep me even though I'm on alternatives now. Congrats to everyone else with the great losses!
Awesome! What a great coach to stick with you even if you aren't buying their products.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:01 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Oh my God ! I got so excited reading this about you cause I see that we are almost going through the same thing: I mean you are S/C/G: 243/205.4/150 and I am S/C/G: 250/213/150 or 140 (not sure yet) and we are both approximately the same height! I just discovered that I can wear size 16 and now I can see that when I lose about 10 more pounds I will be wearing size 14! I can't wait!

Way to go girl! Congratulations

My coach said that every 10 pounds was about 1 pant size when i was close to 210 ( and a 16). I was like no way. But sure enough my 16's are getting big and my 14's are starting to fit! My sister was only 180 when she was wearing the 14's. Everyone is different. Keep up the good work!
Old 09-15-2011, 12:08 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:

Keep on smiling girlfriend. You are the one who has LOST THIRTY SIX POUNDS!!!!!!!!
Old 09-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Good morning all! I have been M.I.A in Miami the past few days at a trade show, so I haven't been on the boards in quite some time.

Congrats to all on the losses so far this week.

I started P3 this week (Wed.) in my vacation preparation mini phase off. OMG- the breakfast! It is so good, but it almost feels like too much food. I am STILL so full and I ate almost 3 hours ago. And by full, I mean stuffed and bloated feeling. I don't think I will be ready for lunch in a hour.

P2 ended up being an even week for me- zero loss. At least there wasn't any gain. I am hoping for best case scenario to stay the same this week through P3. If I can somehow leave for vacation at 140, that will be great for me. We leave next Thursday, so I have one last WI on Wed. before I leave and then I am loosly following maintenance while I am away.

I have definitely struggled the past few days being away, but I am back and following P3 to a T for the next 6 days. And I am drinking water like it is going out of style, trying to flush my system a bit to get rid of all this extra sodium. Eating out every meal for 2+ days is making me retain mad water! I am glad to be home and cooking my own meals and eating my own food.

For all of you who are concerned about eating out, don't worry about it. There are tons of options for you. You can go into just about any restaurant and get a good salad with chicken, fish or steak. Get your dressing on the side and use just what you need. Or, if it is more of a sit down place, you can get a side salad to start, a grilled piece of chicken, fish or steak and side of steamed veggies. I eat out quite a bit because I travel for work, and I have NEVER been to a restaurant that I couldn't get either of these 2 options. And I have not ever had a problem on the scale when I traveled and ate out, even for most meals for a couple of days.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:13 PM   #59  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:

some people never leave high school pettyness behind. I personally think they are jealous and can't get off their butts to do something about it. Keep your chin up and smile right at them and say good morning, or just smile at them and they will wonder what is up with you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauley View Post
Wow that is excellent. I wonder if they are going to keep track on how good you do on alternatives. Would be interesting to find out the results.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:14 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezD View Post
I am new and on day 2. I have a lot of digestion problems and am looking to find a way of eating that doesn't make me sick. I am pleasantly surprised so far to find that I don’t feel uncomfortably full with IP. I still got sick yesterday after eating veggies at lunch and dinner but my breakfast was quite good. Today I notice that I don’t have the heavy feeling that normally follows my meals (for about 2-3 hours). Even with the lightest foods I would always feel so cloudy and sick. Hoping this will continue!!
Glad you're finding it a great program so far. Welcome to the last diet!
Closed Thread