Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 09:03 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 5"

Goodmorning everyone! There have been some great losses this week- good job everyone!

I am on day 2 of my mini phase-off. I was intimidated by the breakfast yesterday, but today I'm looking forward to it. I'm holding at the same weight as yesterday and I'm curious to see what the scale does as I go through the next 10 days. It will be a good way to know what to expect when I phase off for good and it might influence whether I change my goal weight or not.

I had my first group Pilates mat class last night. OMG. I felt broken. I ended up beside the Pilates goddess who did every pose perfectly. I couldn't even do some of the advanced moves at all. LOL I felt like a turtle stuck on it's back. Oh well, I just giggled to myself the whole time. I'll stick with it and look forward to getting stronger. 2- 10 lb babies and 2 c-sections have not been kind to my core muscles.

I had a nice NSV yesterday- one of my co-workers who only recently started to notice that I've been losing weight said "You're looking skinny today". I just laughed and said "That's good!".

Have a great day, everyone!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:14 AM   #17  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
This week I lost 4.2lbs! That is my best since week 2! I also lost 2 inches, another 1/2" in my hips so more jeans are fitting now! My total for 3 months is 36.6lbs and 26 inches! If you told me June 23rd I'd be where I am now I think I'd have a hard time believing you. We are going out for dinner tonight to somewhere I can finally feel confident in getting what I order. I have a lot of IP friends who have eaten there and highly recommend it. I can't wait to go out and not have to worry and actually enjoy my meal!

Good luck to the others who weigh in today also! Crossing my fingers for big numbers for ya!
OW WOW!!@ I am so happy for you! Next week I am due for the big loss! LOL We have to take turns you know!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:17 AM   #18  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandallismom View Post
Good morning everyone! Last night was a failure. I was so mad at my coach for no encouragement after yesterday's WI. I went to new clinic and sought out a new coach. They explained that given my weight and health conditions I would need special instructions from a very experienced coach and guidance from their medical team for IP. They would submit everything to the medical team and come up with a plan just for me. Symptoms I was having were not normal and that needed to check about them first. I felt much better there and like this team (not just one guy) really knew what they were doing. So I ate mcdonalds last night, then I felt terrible for doing it! This morning I woke up ready to take this on with a new coach. Today and this week is going to be great! I see my doctor today about symptoms and the dizziness to make sure nothing else is wrong.

Have great day everyone
I am so glad for you that you found another team that can set you up for no failures. I hope all goes well with your Doctors visit. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
I finally weigh in this morning. Feels like it's been forever. I really don't know if I've lost much. I've been traveling and I'm so close to goal that the weight just doesn't seem to want to budge anymore.

I'm also HOME! YAY. Dallas was hot! I lived in Texas for years, but I don't remember it being that hot.
Welcome home and I am so excited for you being so close to your goal... way to go.

NSV last night - On Wednesdays I do ceramics and had dropped off my bag and was going back to my car for more and as I was heading out the door I heard one of the ladies saying wow she looks so thin. Made me smile all the way to the car. Later we were all discuss weight loss (My ceramic teacher had lost weight as well on another program) and the lady that said I looked thin told me I look really good and years younger. I finally feel like I am slowly fitting into my new body, if that makes any sense to you...

Congrats all for their BIG NSVs and SVs... Have a great day.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:34 AM   #19  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Good morning everyone,

Today marks my 11th week on IP, and I am so happy I am where I am now, I lost a total of 38 pounds, all this and I cheated!

This week, I lost only one pound, I mean, not really since I cheated, gained 3 pounds, lost them all plus one pound! so a total loss of 4 pounds, but it only counts as one... See... Cheating is baaaaaaaad !

I see that everyone is doing well in here, and almost everyone is seeing a coach, I am not really seeing a coach, since the very beginning, I went to see a coach, it happened that she went on a vacation right after I started, then I continued buying my IP products from another center, then I went to another center where they took my weight and measurements, but since then, I did not go because I discovered about using alternative products. Speaking of that, I got my package yesterday, and today I tried the honey nut cereals and they were much more than delicious and not even a restricted, they are the Protidiet Protein Soy Cereals - Honey Nut that I got from my proteinwell.ca order, they are so yummy.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Keep up the good work

Have a good day everyone
I've never seen a coach and I ate my 2nd ever IP prodcut last night. I'm doing this all on my own. It can be done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
OW WOW!!@ I am so happy for you! Next week I am due for the big loss! LOL We have to take turns you know!
Ok, I suppose but I REALLY want to hit 40 next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
I am so glad for you that you found another team that can set you up for no failures. I hope all goes well with your Doctors visit. Good luck.

Welcome home and I am so excited for you being so close to your goal... way to go.

NSV last night - On Wednesdays I do ceramics and had dropped off my bag and was going back to my car for more and as I was heading out the door I heard one of the ladies saying wow she looks so thin. Made me smile all the way to the car. Later we were all discuss weight loss (My ceramic teacher had lost weight as well on another program) and the lady that said I looked thin told me I look really good and years younger. I finally feel like I am slowly fitting into my new body, if that makes any sense to you...

Congrats all for their BIG NSVs and SVs... Have a great day.
It makes total sense. I can't wait to get there.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
Morning IP friends....this morning I think I will take a vanilla pudding--put it in the blender add 9 oz of water sprinkle cinnamon and add a little walden farms strawberry in it with ice and blend it up...with one stevia...yummy its cold and icy and goes down nice...

Have a great day and remember start getting in more movement..shake that body put on music and dance around the house..anything to start moving and feeling those nice new curves....

Thank you for the reminder to keep moving! I'm going to take it to heart today. I've been having a hard time because of the cooler weather but I'm going to keep moving today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Good morning everyone,

Today marks my 11th week on IP, and I am so happy I am where I am now, I lost a total of 38 pounds, all this and I cheated!

This week, I lost only one pound, I mean, not really since I cheated, gained 3 pounds, lost them all plus one pound! so a total loss of 4 pounds, but it only counts as one... See... Cheating is baaaaaaaad !

I see that everyone is doing well in here, and almost everyone is seeing a coach, I am not really seeing a coach, since the very beginning, I went to see a coach, it happened that she went on a vacation right after I started, then I continued buying my IP products from another center, then I went to another center where they took my weight and measurements, but since then, I did not go because I discovered about using alternative products. Speaking of that, I got my package yesterday, and today I tried the honey nut cereals and they were much more than delicious and not even a restricted, they are the Protidiet Protein Soy Cereals - Honey Nut that I got from my proteinwell.ca order, they are so yummy.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Keep up the good work

Have a good day everyone
I just got the ProtiDiet honey nut cereal on Mondayl.

_______

I hardly had time to reply yesterday so congrats to everyone on their awesome losses! Wednesdays are always such a big WI day. Thats cool that you added the halloween spreadsheet to a "team total" wuv. Maybe pxlkitty could add a formula for that too and we could always see it. I couldn't believe the thread was already to 2 pages when I got on this morning but my babe did sleep an extra hour so maybe that is why. So, I was wondering is anyone hungrier because of the cold? I know it sounds crazy but I feel hungrier before lunchtime and my DH says that its because its so cold out. I think I'm looking for something warm and comforting. I've been brewing a lot of Chai Tea lately so thank goodness for that.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:41 AM   #21  
Started IP July 21, 2011

S/C/G: 168/143.8/140

Height: 5'4.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
This week I lost 4.2lbs! That is my best since week 2! I also lost 2 inches, another 1/2" in my hips so more jeans are fitting now! My total for 3 months is 36.6lbs and 26 inches! If you told me June 23rd I'd be where I am now I think I'd have a hard time believing you. We are going out for dinner tonight to somewhere I can finally feel confident in getting what I order. I have a lot of IP friends who have eaten there and highly recommend it. I can't wait to go out and not have to worry and actually enjoy my meal!

Good luck to the others who weigh in today also! Crossing my fingers for big numbers for ya!

Great WI!!!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:42 AM   #22  

THis morning I made for the first time the IP Crispy Cereal Pancakes! YUMMY with WF syrup..oh really good. What a way to start my day....something new and exciting!! I am ready for a good week (Since I WI on a Wed, Thurs starts a new IP week for me.)

I have a question on how to post a regular message using the little emoticons... I can see how to put them in the signature line, but they don't seem to be visible here from this reply to a message box? How do you do it?
Old 09-15-2011, 09:44 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Good Morning All,

It is a rainy (drizzle), overcast day here in upstate NY. good craft day The Laundry is almost caught up. I am trying to think of somethin exciting to make for dinner tonight, but nothing comes to mind. hmmm

Itsaboutime - you are rocking it! I just don't get when I follow the program why I can't be rockin' it better. Tomorrow is week 11 WI for me, doesn't look promising and I have done nothing different than last week. Gets my Goat! Off to make some hand-made invites in my craft room Everyone have a great day!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:55 AM   #24  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlhj View Post
THis morning I made for the first time the IP Crispy Cereal Pancakes! YUMMY with WF syrup..oh really good. What a way to start my day....something new and exciting!! I am ready for a good week (Since I WI on a Wed, Thurs starts a new IP week for me.)

I have a question on how to post a regular message using the little emoticons... I can see how to put them in the signature line, but they don't seem to be visible here from this reply to a message box? How do you do it?
good morning if you click on post reply in the far left of the screen the smileys show up.. if you just click on quick post they don't show up... hope that helps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Good Morning All,

It is a rainy (drizzle), overcast day here in upstate NY. good craft day The Laundry is almost caught up. I am trying to think of somethin exciting to make for dinner tonight, but nothing comes to mind. hmmm

Itsaboutime - you are rocking it! I just don't get when I follow the program why I can't be rockin' it better. Tomorrow is week 11 WI for me, doesn't look promising and I have done nothing different than last week. Gets my Goat! Off to make some hand-made invites in my craft room Everyone have a great day!
I was just going through the old recipe 2 looking for something different. Showgirlz has a garlic lime pork chop recipe that looks really good. Here is the spot. It is on page two of it.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...pes-2-a-2.html
Old 09-15-2011, 09:57 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

I was sick early this week and missed my Monday weigh in. So today is the day I am officially down 40 pounds. I only have 1.6 to go and I am confident I am down that and then some.

Also this weekend I went to my sisters. She gave me her size 14's and 16's. I am in a pair of size 14 pants today. WOW. I am just in awe. My scale at home this morning was also under 200 for the first time! It was 198. I was amazed. Granted when I weigh in in the afternoon at my clinic I will probably we around 201-202. So one more week for the official onederland!.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:58 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 129/129/113

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning All! Quick question. . .I eat the vanilla pudding every single day for breakfast. Last time I was at my clinic, I noticed IP changed the packaging for the vanilla pudding (and a few others). I have now had 3 puddings from the new package and notice that the texture and flavour are very different then the old one. The new texture is more "foamy" and the taste is not nearly as good. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm really concerned because I don't like very many of the IP food options, and I don't know what I would have for breakfast every day going forward. I really do NOT like the new vanilla pudding.

Last edited by jennylauren19; 09-15-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:03 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
good morning if you click on post reply in the far left of the screen the smileys show up.. if you just click on quick post they don't show up... hope that helps...

I was just going through the old recipe 2 looking for something different. Showgirlz has a garlic lime pork chop recipe that looks really good. Here is the spot. It is on page two of it.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...pes-2-a-2.html
Oh Yummy! I love pork chops. Tonight I'm going to have BBQ Pulled Pork on a salad (will be pulling from a large batch in freezer) Hubby is having Chili & Cornbread (butthead)
Old 09-15-2011, 10:08 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by murleya1 View Post
I was sick early this week and missed my Monday weigh in. So today is the day I am officially down 40 pounds. I only have 1.6 to go and I am confident I am down that and then some.

Also this weekend I went to my sisters. She gave me her size 14's and 16's. I am in a pair of size 14 pants today. WOW. I am just in awe. My scale at home this morning was also under 200 for the first time! It was 198. I was amazed. Granted when I weigh in in the afternoon at my clinic I will probably we around 201-202. So one more week for the official onederland!.
Congrats! Size 14 and 40 lbs off! I can't wait to get there
Old 09-15-2011, 10:08 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Yes, Jennylauren,
the packaging is all new at my clinic also. I will have to try the vanilla pudding tonight and post what I think.

2 ride, I am running down to the basement and pulling a couple of pork chops out, sounds yummy. thanks
Old 09-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennylauren19 View Post
Good Morning All! Quick question. . .I eat the vanilla pudding every single day for breakfast. Last time I was at my clinic, I noticed IP changed the packaging for the vanilla pudding (and a few others). I have now had 3 puddings from the new package and notice that the texture and flavour are very different then the old one. The new texture is more "foamy" and the taste is not nearly as good. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm really concerned because I don't like very many of the IP food options, and I don't know what I would have for breakfast every day going forward. I really do NOT like the new vanilla pudding.
Have you tried the ready made vanilla shakes? They are awesome, I think anyway. The chocolate one is not bad. I'm really nit crazy over the texture of the foamy pudding either but if you put it in the freezer for about 15 mins it thickens and is a bit better
Closed Thread