Old 09-12-2011, 05:32 PM   #46  
fatmommynomore

Congratulations to everyone for losing and for not giving up!!!

My weigh-in was today and I lost 1.9. I was hoping for more but I guess I am happy I down 14lbs in 4 weeks. I will take it.

Just curious if I tweek things a little maybe I could lose more. I love love love my MiO, is this something I need to quit? I was addicted to Dt. Coke and it's been 4 weeks since I have had one and am very pleased with myself but I substituted MiO for it. Also, I think someone mentioned this but I wanted to make sure. If I have 3 packs of protein and not my restricted at night do you think this may help too? Thanks for the input.

Oh and one last thing, I have dreams (nightmares) that I am eating things I shouldn't. This may have came up already but I haven't seen it anywhere. This weekend I dreamt I was eating M&M's nonstop. I woke up so relieved that it wasn't true. Anyone else doing this?
Changetoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:34 PM   #47  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon, I see there are a great many SVs and NSVs. Congrats all, keep up the good work.

Maile - wow you are doing great, you can do the last 10 lbs just believe and follow the plan.

Jessica - if you are following the plan than you are doing great. Our bodies all lose differently, you may be close to TOM. Are you getting enough salt? drinking lots of water. If you try something different like no restricted for a week make sure you do it for a whole week. I always find that I stress if I weigh myself throughout the week, so now I leave it to the wi to tell me... wish is nice it is kind of a surprise like wow I did great this week, or wow what did I eat to make me lose slowly. Big thing is keep your food journal, very important, it also helps your coach see where there may be a problem. Keep faith in the program, it truly works.

NavyMom - I have noticed that as well, I didn't like coffee but loved iced caps so now I am really into iced coffees with splenda... and weird veggies, I love grilled eggplant and have them throughout the week and they are so low on everything it is great to eat them. Of course I still love my kohlrabi fries and chips...

Bellamack - I as well was away for the weekend, spent times with my family and spent time just chilling and being away from things... nice to do once and a while but am now back to reality and am getting ready to meet a friend for a nice long walk with our dogs. My dogs had fun this weekend, poor, poor livestock, sheep, cows and horses were chased as well as the dogs played quite a bit. Nice to be home again and the dogs are very quiet today.

So all of you that lose weight slowly, it is okay it does come off. After 7 1/2 months my weight loss had slowed a LOT.. I have now been on phase 2 for 3 weeks and I am losing again. It makes me happy that I can see my goal and it makes me excited that I will soon be going on to phase 3 and 4 soon. give or take a month or two. My bfi is at 31.2 so I am within the normal range but with discussing with my coach she recommends a lower level close to 24 range. That made me excited as I really didn't think I was finished yet. I will continue with phase 2 until I am at my goal with a few days at phase 1 as I really miss my broccoli cheese soup.

My SV today is for my weigh in for 2 weeks is 6 lbs lost, I am so grateful for this diet. I am now down 86 lbs, that sounds nice doesn't it? and 14 more to go...
NVS - but related, I am still losing inches in the waist and hips and unfortunately in the chest. About 1 lb on each...

Have a great Monday!
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:47 PM   #48  

Height: 5'7'

Hi all. I am on day 2 of Phase 2 - I'm trying out Ph 2 for a few weeks since I needed a bit of a change. So far, so good. I was more full from my lunch of baked chicken and roasted veggies than I am on the 'old' IP shake/veggies lunch. I don't know if I'll keep losing weight on Ph 2, but I'mm willing to try this out for a couple of weeks and see how I do.
stolaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:49 PM   #49  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
I was just wondering how the RTE puddings fair against the mix ones. I didn't care too much for the consistency of the mixes. Maybe I wasn't getting them just right. Do the RTE ones taste (and feel) more like the real thing? Cause...I could go for pudding.

I'll be lucky to pull a 4lb loss by WI time tomorrow. I know there is nothing wrong with that. Not at all considering how slow it's been coming off lately. I just really, really loved the idea of logging a 6.5 lb loss since I haven't done that well since WI #2. It's all vanity, I know but I REALLY wanted to say I have lost 40 lbs....there's always next week

Ideally I'd love to be out of the 160's by month end. It looks like it would work on paper at least. LOL I'm going to participate in the Run (in my case, the walk really fast ) For The Cure October 2 with my sister and while I'm in town I want to do shopping so as close to goal as I can get is best.
I do not have RTE puddings at my clinic so I wouldn't know. You have to have exactly the right amount of water for the pudding or it will have clumps. My brother told me he doesn't use the ball in the shaker and his turns out perfect so I will try that tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changetoday View Post

My weigh-in was today and I lost 1.9. I was hoping for more but I guess I am happy I down 14lbs in 4 weeks. I will take it.

Just curious if I tweek things a little maybe I could lose more. I love love love my MiO, is this something I need to quit? I was addicted to Dt. Coke and it's been 4 weeks since I have had one and am very pleased with myself but I substituted MiO for it. Also, I think someone mentioned this but I wanted to make sure. If I have 3 packs of protein and not my restricted at night do you think this may help too? Thanks for the input.

Oh and one last thing, I have dreams (nightmares) that I am eating things I shouldn't. This may have came up already but I haven't seen it anywhere. This weekend I dreamt I was eating M&M's nonstop. I woke up so relieved that it wasn't true. Anyone else doing this?
I drink MIO everyday several times a day and it hasn't affected me. It is recommended I think I read to have your restricted for breakfast/lunch so that you have more time to burn it off because it has more carbs. I had dreams about food MORE than once and woke up in a cold sweat.....it was crazy!!!....so yes its normal...haha
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #50  
fatmommynomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I do not have RTE puddings at my clinic so I wouldn't know. You have to have exactly the right amount of water for the pudding or it will have clumps. My brother told me he doesn't use the ball in the shaker and his turns out perfect so I will try that tonight.

I drink MIO everyday several times a day and it hasn't affected me. It is recommended I think I read to have your restricted for breakfast/lunch so that you have more time to burn it off because it has more carbs. I had dreams about food MORE than once and woke up in a cold sweat.....it was crazy!!!....so yes its normal...haha

THANK YOU for always responding to me. I appreciate your advise and I will definately try my restricted earlier in the day.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:56 PM   #51  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

I find I have nightmares about eating junk food after every weekend. I think it's because in our house we eat healthy all week and I let the hubby and kids have junk food on the weekend. Sometimes it seems so real I'm almost on the verge to tears (which is ridiculous) but true.
YvetteSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #52  
fatmommynomore

Quote:

THANK YOU for always responding to me. I appreciate your advise and I will definately try my restricted earlier in the day. And THANK YOU for saying you drink your MIO serveral times a day because I love my MIO it has helped me get over my long lost love of Diet Coke.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:03 PM   #53  

Quote:
THANK YOU for always responding to me. I appreciate your advise and I will definately try my restricted earlier in the day.
You are welcome, I try to help out everyone I can because I want all of us to be successful. We are one big happy weight loss family!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #54  
fatmommynomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
I find I have nightmares about eating junk food after every weekend. I think it's because in our house we eat healthy all week and I let the hubby and kids have junk food on the weekend. Sometimes it seems so real I'm almost on the verge to tears (which is ridiculous) but true.

These dreams seem too real to me and was so relieved. Haaa
Old 09-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Determinedat47 View Post
Sitting here at my desk enjoying a plain greek yogurt with 1 cup blueberries on top that are bursting in my mouth! And a high fiber, whole grain peice of warm toast with a thin coat of melty peanut butter. These breakfast's are good but still scared of weight gain. we'll see on Wednesday. Have a great on plan day everyone!
Oooh, that sounds so good! I know that I will be worried about gaining when I get where you are! You are doing great!
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:28 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 143/123.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
What does your daily meals look like? post what you eat and we can see maybe where you went wrong IF you went wrong.

The reason for the not exercising at first is because our calorie count is so low. There are a few that do exercise and add an extra packet on the days that they do exercise. Is your TOM nearing, that could be why you had a low loss on your second WI you may be retaining water.
B- decaf coffee with caramel bar
L- chicken with veggies about 1.5 cups
S- rasberry gelatin
D- cappuccino
I've been eating a lot of cucumbers with lemon don't kno if that has anything do with it also t.o.m came and went about 2 wks ago so its definitely not that although he did mention that I have to stay away from soy beans to 1 oz a daybut besides that nothing out of the ordinry. I eat 1 bar a day since I started 2.5 weeks ago so I'm wondering if I should eliminate the carbs for a bit?
jmonreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:36 PM   #57  

Just weighed on the wii because it's been 3 weeks or so and even after eating and a whole bunch of water it finally told me I am over weight rather than that annoying little voice saying, "that's obese". Do you know how exciting that is? I also ran into another dance mom tonight that I haven't seen in a couple of months and she said, "look at you, you are beautiful." I said thanks and she spent the next 5 minutes trying to say that she didn't mean I wasn't beautiful before and blah blah. It was kinda funny.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:40 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmonreal View Post
B- decaf coffee with caramel bar
L- chicken with veggies about 1.5 cups
S- rasberry gelatin
D- cappuccino
I've been eating a lot of cucumbers with lemon don't kno if that has anything do with it also t.o.m came and went about 2 wks ago so its definitely not that although he did mention that I have to stay away from soy beans to 1 oz a daybut besides that nothing out of the ordinry. I eat 1 bar a day since I started 2.5 weeks ago so I'm wondering if I should eliminate the carbs for a bit?
You are not getting enough veggies that is for sure. I eat cucumbers everyday since day 1 so I don't think that would be a problem. How many ozs of protein (chicken) are you eating? is it at least 6ozs? TOM does crazy things on this diet, I've read where some have it every 2 weeks for a few months so it may be coming back without you knowing it. Why do you have to stay away from soybeans? are you drinking all of your water?
Old 09-12-2011, 06:43 PM   #59  

Quote:
THANK YOU for always responding to me. I appreciate your advise and I will definately try my restricted earlier in the day. And THANK YOU for saying you drink your MIO serveral times a day because I love my MIO it has helped me get over my long lost love of Diet Coke.
Have you tried any of the Dvincy syrups with splenda? I am drinking raspberry water right now. Even a few drops of an extract in your water changes it up. You can also have the crystal light to go packs with splenda in your water.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:48 PM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
Funny typo in the thread name. Sorry about that. I'm drinking my caffeine and getting ready to fly off to Dallas for a few days. My Sept is super busy... I'm still on Phase 1, but my body is hungry all the time and I've been adding an extra packet (as per coach) instructions when I'm hungry.

Hopefully this trip will feel less stressed than my trip (last week) to NYC. Stay safe everyone! I'm back Wednesday very late, but will see if I can sneak on to the site from time to time to keep in touch.

Congrats on all the SV and NSV over the weekend. I didn't have a chance to catch up on what people are up to. Fall is definitely here and the weather is starting to change. I noticed how early the sun set last night.

My shopping trip was a mild success. I still look ridiculous in most of my clothes. I did find a nice pair of pants at a consignment store, and I found a suit for work. I really don't have many clothes at all, and most of the transitional clothes started looking ridiculously too big all of a sudden last week.

I credit that to pilates. I still have some flab to lose, and I'm going to keep on trucking until I'm a few pounds below goal to get my buffer. In the meantime, everyone, stick with the program! It's strict but it works. If you don't believe me, take another look at my picture album -- I used to wear a tight size 16, now I have some size 8's that are falling off!
I can't wait to be completely in single digit clothing! Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
Good morning all. Today I am celebrating losing 90 pounds. I lost 40 pounds on my own and 50 with Ideal Protein. I am going for the last 10..and I am very happy.
90 pounds! Exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Congrats on your 90 pound celebration! And good luck with the last ten pounds. I keep thinking how important it is to do ALL 4 phases to really learn how to maintain the loss.

I saw the 160's on my personal scale this morning, now just to see it at the clinic on Wed. with clothes on. It sure is going down slowly!

Have a great Monday everyone. It is going to be cool and windy here in NE Montana!!
I am teetering between 170 and 171 for the past 3 days so I can't wait to see 160 anything! Good luck to you on Wednesday! If you see it now, you'll see it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
stickingtotheplan - You will be fine!

Maile - CONGRATS! What an accomplishment

I try to get on this website and for the most part have been unsuccessful, so if you think I am MIA, I'm not, just frustrated with this site!

2ride, patns, jennydoodle, pxl, Wuv2b, itsaboutime, I haven't been able to get on, I hope you all are doing well & everyone else too!

I went to Rochester (NY) shopping with an old friend, had fun, loved trying on smaller clothes, didn't buy anything except a beautiful, lightweight, corduroy, lavender jacket at Eddie Bauer, sooooooo pretty. There is only one consignment shop in our little town, but I have alot of almost new clothes to take, the older ones I took to Salvo. Miss reading the threads, I hope 3fc gets the kinks worked out of the website, it is the only one I am having trouble with. stay the course!
I've been MIA also since I started school again. I try to take every minute I have to get some extra work done and it sure takes away from 3FC time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
I was just wondering how the RTE puddings fair against the mix ones. I didn't care too much for the consistency of the mixes. Maybe I wasn't getting them just right. Do the RTE ones taste (and feel) more like the real thing? Cause...I could go for pudding.

I'll be lucky to pull a 4lb loss by WI time tomorrow. I know there is nothing wrong with that. Not at all considering how slow it's been coming off lately. I just really, really loved the idea of logging a 6.5 lb loss since I haven't done that well since WI #2. It's all vanity, I know but I REALLY wanted to say I have lost 40 lbs....there's always next week

Ideally I'd love to be out of the 160's by month end. It looks like it would work on paper at least. LOL I'm going to participate in the Run (in my case, the walk really fast ) For The Cure October 2 with my sister and while I'm in town I want to do shopping so as close to goal as I can get is best.
I would love a 4lb loss! That's what I've been hoping for for weeks but I just never make it! And I can't wait to get into the 160s but I'm sure I'll want out as soon as I get there and the 150s get near.

Quote:

Good job on the weigh in! I had my first foor dream in 12 weeks last night. I ate cheese balls from one of my fav local restaurants and a blt. A lady at work (the toxic one) was eating the cheese balls Friday and I've been thinking of them ever since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Good afternoon, I see there are a great many SVs and NSVs. Congrats all, keep up the good work.

Maile - wow you are doing great, you can do the last 10 lbs just believe and follow the plan.

Jessica - if you are following the plan than you are doing great. Our bodies all lose differently, you may be close to TOM. Are you getting enough salt? drinking lots of water. If you try something different like no restricted for a week make sure you do it for a whole week. I always find that I stress if I weigh myself throughout the week, so now I leave it to the wi to tell me... wish is nice it is kind of a surprise like wow I did great this week, or wow what did I eat to make me lose slowly. Big thing is keep your food journal, very important, it also helps your coach see where there may be a problem. Keep faith in the program, it truly works.

NavyMom - I have noticed that as well, I didn't like coffee but loved iced caps so now I am really into iced coffees with splenda... and weird veggies, I love grilled eggplant and have them throughout the week and they are so low on everything it is great to eat them. Of course I still love my kohlrabi fries and chips...

Bellamack - I as well was away for the weekend, spent times with my family and spent time just chilling and being away from things... nice to do once and a while but am now back to reality and am getting ready to meet a friend for a nice long walk with our dogs. My dogs had fun this weekend, poor, poor livestock, sheep, cows and horses were chased as well as the dogs played quite a bit. Nice to be home again and the dogs are very quiet today.

So all of you that lose weight slowly, it is okay it does come off. After 7 1/2 months my weight loss had slowed a LOT.. I have now been on phase 2 for 3 weeks and I am losing again. It makes me happy that I can see my goal and it makes me excited that I will soon be going on to phase 3 and 4 soon. give or take a month or two. My bfi is at 31.2 so I am within the normal range but with discussing with my coach she recommends a lower level close to 24 range. That made me excited as I really didn't think I was finished yet. I will continue with phase 2 until I am at my goal with a few days at phase 1 as I really miss my broccoli cheese soup.

My SV today is for my weigh in for 2 weeks is 6 lbs lost, I am so grateful for this diet. I am now down 86 lbs, that sounds nice doesn't it? and 14 more to go...
NVS - but related, I am still losing inches in the waist and hips and unfortunately in the chest. About 1 lb on each...

Have a great Monday!
86 pounds sounds fantastic! Good for you. I bet you feel great.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote