Old 08-24-2011, 10:11 AM   #16  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stolaf View Post
Good morning, all! Today is my birthday - 42 years old! I really still feel like I am in my 20s with a few more life experiences....

I am going to a concert tonight with my husband and friends and will stay OP the whole day. I am going to lunch with my sister and will have a salad w/ grilled protein....tonigth we are tailgating and I'll have lots of cut up veggies and teh southwest curls along with tons of club soda. Everyone else will have dip with the veggies and cut up sandwhiches and beer/wine. I don't feel deprived at all! It's funny, I used to 'reward' myself with cookies, cake, ice cream and now I just don't want ot jeopardize my success so far.

Happy day everyone!
I felt the same way on my birthday, it makes you so proud to be able to say, yes this is how I use to celebrate my birthday. Now it is about the people you are with more than the food... Have a great Birthday... I still feel in my 20s as well and I am a few years older than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Good morning, tired this morning, went to the movies with hubby last night and the movie we wanted to see at 7 was sold out so we saw something else....when we left we decided to see the movie we wanted to see at 9:40 so i didn't get to bed until 12:30...so 5:30 came fast this morning.

Scale still not budging Wondering if i should have a little "cheat" of an extra IP? Should i do it now or wait to have at least 2 low loss weeks?
After just one week?? no I wouldn't I have had a bad month and 1/2 and I still haven't cheated... that being said. I am on phase 2 this week, maybe talk with your coach and see if you want to do that for a week. Sometimes our bodies need a little extra protein and going to phase 2 for the week just kind of kicks it into gear again. We will see, this is my first major issue on IP so it is time to experiment... who knows if I like phase 2 so much I might stay on it for a while.

Pxlkitty - have a great vacation and we will miss you.
Minewgoal - I agree the pounds just seem to slip away... it is funny one of the ladies at my other office wants to look at me every week I go there to see how much I have changed, another one (found this kind of weird) was complimenting me and than touched my stomach??? very odd... Oh well.

Wuv- is that a new Avatar? Your face is so much thinner than your other pics.

colley - oh there are so much to decide when picking foods... This week I got the mango RTD drink... I like it but it is too sweet, I dilute it with water. Haven't tried the dill ridges yet. My coach said the new products coming out are MASHED Potatoes and cookies! so that should be something to look forward to. I haven't tried the yogurt drink yet might have to try that next. I always have to decide in a hurry on my wi what I want so most of the time I go with my mains - broccoli soup, peach mango and the blueberry cran drinks, and the omlette every 3 time as I only have them on the weekends.. and chocolate pudding, I find the puddings are so versitile, I make fudgicles, shakes, coffee drinks, eat them as pudding etc...happy hunting.

Getting- on the new baby. that is always exciting to see those little ones grow.

Disgal - great work on phase 3... keep it up.

Last night was my last dog agility class of the summer (so sad, start sept we are in a barn) My little Red dog has been doing so good since coming back from her injury, I can't wait for the next trial to see if she will still listen to me! she has a habit to do her own thing... Sad that my old dog still wants to but can't. Now she just wants to be with me all the time, which is nice but hard to do when I work... I am seeing a good friend this weekend that doesn't know I have been dieting. We are meeting at another friends house for a girls night... my other friend can't wait to see how she reacts to the new me... Now I am trying to think what to wear to best show off my new bod... it definately won't be the skirt and shirt in my pics... if it is warm, probably shorts and a cute tank top... we will see, am always cold so I need to remember to bring a sweater.

Have a great IP day... I have another great salad and taco meat for it for lunch... and a co-worker brought me fresh veg from her garden, I think I may make some relish and zucchini relish... made sugar free chokecherry syrup last weekend. That is one thing I love is to can in the fall. Nice smells in the house... Am thinking of making a mango chutney by using the mango drink... will have to figure out what veg will be good with it... onions, celery, zucchini.
Yum!
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:11 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

wuv2bloved - Great new pic! I love the row as a sequence of time. Every picture you have significant change. Keep up the good work!

busymomx4- You can have an extra pack up to 4-5 a day if you want. A lot of people do 4 a day. I have days where I do an extra pack and it has not slowed me down yet. Wow you went to the movies on week 3 and did not have any temptation from popcorn? You have much more will power than me!
murleya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:19 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MInewgoal View Post
Pxlkitty- I hope that you have a safe and wonderful trip! That you see many stars and enjoy your time there! It'll be fun to be unwired for a little while! I'm sure you'll miss it a little though.

Hello daily thread! I haven't been here in a little while. Life has been way too hectic to get into everything like I used too.

I have had such wonderful success on IP, and staying OP is totally worth watching the pounds slip away! Almost to goal, and I'm so pleased.
I just checked out your progress pictures. Wow! You've come a long way in a short time! Congratulations.
Pauley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:21 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by murleya1 View Post
busymomx4- You can have an extra pack up to 4-5 a day if you want. A lot of people do 4 a day. I have days where I do an extra pack and it has not slowed me down yet. Wow you went to the movies on week 3 and did not have any temptation from popcorn? You have much more will power than me!
Since we went for the 7pm showing, i made my dinner when i got home and brought it with me to eat at the movies (had hamburger with peppers and brocoli and lettuce with a bit of soya sauce) and had gotten myself a Nestea Zero.
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:21 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

It is hard to believe but 2 weeks ago I got into some pants that I had not even taken the tags off. They were some pants that I bought small thinking I'd lose weight and then they'd fit. Well Today they are getting to the point of too big. Granted they are one of my better fitting pair of pants. Last weekend I parted with 5 pair of slacks that were beyond the point I should have been wearing them. I am down to just 3 pair that are acceptable. In 10 more pounds I'll have to go to the store. I'll have no choice. I'll have to either get new pants or a new belt to hold them up. I have already added 2-3 new notches on my belts. This diet is fun! I am just shrinking away.
murleya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:25 AM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murleya1 View Post
It is hard to believe but 2 weeks ago I got into some pants that I had not even taken the tags off. They were some pants that I bought small thinking I'd lose weight and then they'd fit. Well Today they are getting to the point of too big. Granted they are one of my better fitting pair of pants. Last weekend I parted with 5 pair of slacks that were beyond the point I should have been wearing them. I am down to just 3 pair that are acceptable. In 10 more pounds I'll have to go to the store. I'll have no choice. I'll have to either get new pants or a new belt to hold them up. I have already added 2-3 new notches on my belts. This diet is fun! I am just shrinking away.
What a great feeling I haven't lost enough to experience loose clothing yet (or maybe my clothes were just too tight before, lol)
Old 08-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Stolaf.. Happy Happy Birthday!

Just placed a gigantic order to Nashua, gearing up for switching to alternatives in September. Scale still not moving much at all See doctor on 9/8 for thyroid med recheck.
Another beautiful day in upstate NY. Went to a "stampin' up " card making class last night, the cards turned out Beautiful. Have to get some Breast Cancer Awareness stuff made for a craft show in Oct. for a friend. I have knitted some of the dishclothes out of the pink varigated yarn. Now have to make some cosmetic bags from the Breast Cancer fabric, such pretty fabric. Have a great OP day.
Wuv2b, you are looking "Hot", such a beautiful smile!
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:53 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 264/254/180

Height: 5'6

GoodMorning ALL!!!
Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

I wanted to know, has anyone done the cleanse at 5weeks? I was told its not mandatory. But I am thinking of doing it....

THANKS!
fattu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:03 AM   #24  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

I am starting a cleanse today and this is week 28. Apparently it is normal to do a cleanse twice a year (I have never) but because my weight hasn't moved much in a month and 1/2 my coach has suggested it. Unless you have really slowed down and am not showing any kind of losses I wouldn't recommend it. If you google novacleanse:3fatchick idealprotein... you will see a few links discussing the novacleanse. My coach doesn't recommend it but one called cleansesmart as this one does all organs and the bowel... I was a little leary after reading about novacleanse I will let you know how this one goes..
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
I am starting a cleanse today and this is week 28. Apparently it is normal to do a cleanse twice a year (I have never) but because my weight hasn't moved much in a month and 1/2 my coach has suggested it. Unless you have really slowed down and am not showing any kind of losses I wouldn't recommend it. If you google novacleanse:3fatchick idealprotein... you will see a few links discussing the novacleanse. My coach doesn't recommend it but one called cleansesmart as this one does all organs and the bowel... I was a little leary after reading about novacleanse I will let you know how this one goes..
I never heard of it or where you get it. I'll do a search for it.
Old 08-24-2011, 11:44 AM   #26  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 261 / see ticker / 155

Height: 5'6

WUV: I agree with the other ladies, looooove the new picture!!

I showed my husband your progress pictures and he was like that's not the same person. I said yes it sure is!! Definitely an inspiration!
Krista7382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #27  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Thanks everyone!!! I like for people to see that this program works that is why I keep updated pics. Not that I am trying to brag on myself at all, just want to spread the word that it WORKS!!!

Just got back in from WI# 18 and down an other 2.6lbs(happy dance) and my cousin is down another 3.2lbs. He is doing well but not into it like I am. Y'all can tell from what I say on here how much I am into the program 100%, him not so much. He will loss weight but I have a feeling he will not stick to him. I mean he has lost 12lbs in 2 weeks that is great but he was just kinda like....ok when she told him. I was thinking to myself, about all of you here like Bella, and Busymom to name a few that the scales aren't moving at all and how happy y'all would be to have that kinda loss and just shook my head.

Even though that scale doesn't move, be PROUD of what you are doing. It is an amazing task and you are handling it with pride. Keep up the great work, in time it will move, keep smiling, your body is happy and thanking you for what you are doing. When your body decided its time to reward you with a scale movement you will be ever so grateful but just think your clothes are fitting better and you feel much better as well!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 191/137/125

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everyone!

To Doxigirl: My situation was a bit different this past year. My eldest daughter was going off to college shortly after I got off the IP program. I incorporated most of time exercising to fill the void. I do something everyday whether it is zumba, jogging, walking, yoga or swimming. I ease up on the weekends. I step on the scale every morning. I have always kept IP food around the house because their bars have so much less calories than most others. When the scale creeps up I make sure I cut back and I also try to stop eating late. That is a really bad habit I have. I'm by no means an angel when it comes to eating. I do go back to my old habits occasssionally. I'm in my late 40's so the exercise is not easy but I have tried to make it apart of my life. I did exercise during the entire program also.
aggies86tbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:51 AM   #29  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krista7382 View Post
WUV: I agree with the other ladies, looooove the new picture!!

I showed my husband your progress pictures and he was like that's not the same person. I said yes it sure is!! Definitely an inspiration!
HAHA....Thanks....yup I am the same person, still the crazy me! I was already a happy go lucky kinda girl before I loss weight now its even more positive and happpy. Still have about 71lbs left to go but hey, I am having a blast getting there and loving every minute of life!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:52 AM   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Thanks everyone!!! I like for people to see that this program works that is why I keep updated pics. Not that I am trying to brag on myself at all, just want to spread the word that it WORKS!!!

Just got back in from WI# 18 and down an other 2.6lbs(happy dance) and my cousin is down another 3.2lbs. He is doing well but not into it like I am. Y'all can tell from what I say on here how much I am into the program 100%, him not so much. He will loss weight but I have a feeling he will not stick to him. I mean he has lost 12lbs in 2 weeks that is great but he was just kinda like....ok when she told him. I was thinking to myself, about all of you here like Bella, and Busymom to name a few that the scales aren't moving at all and how happy y'all would be to have that kinda loss and just shook my head.

Even though that scale doesn't move, be PROUD of what you are doing. It is an amazing task and you are handling it with pride. Keep up the great work, in time it will move, keep smiling, your body is happy and thanking you for what you are doing. When your body decided its time to reward you with a scale movement you will be ever so grateful but just think your clothes are fitting better and you feel much better as well!
Great loss! Thank you for your kind words, you are sooo inspiring Love your new picture, you are stunning