Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #151  
Senior Member
 
M0vingon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 572

Height: 5' 5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
Hi everyone. I made it to 149.9! With clothes on at the coach's office and everything... I took a picture of the health-o-meter where the big number is on the "100". When I started, it said "200"...
Congrats on officially hitting the 140s!

For myself, I'm seriously stuck in the 190s. I've gotten as low as 190.2 (2 days ago) and now I'm back up a lb. Sigh... breathe and have faith. It will happen eventually!
I realised this morning that as of today I am starting my 5th month of IP. Man, time flies!
M0vingon is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 10:14 AM   #152  
Senior Member
 
showgirlaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Default

So, yesterday was... OK. The day wasn't so exciting. It was a pretty easy start. I seem to be hungry at the late afternoon and evening. On to day 2!

The adoption event went really well. We found homes for 7 of our dogs this weekend and potential adopters for 4 more. I did a great home visit yesterday to a family interested in our Old English Sheepdog/Standard Poodle puppy (aka Sheepadoodle a puppy). It was such fun watching there 10 year old girl take care of him and play with him. The mom is originally from Montreal and said she grew up wanting an Old English. Unfortunately, as a result of the climate down here, they are not such common dogs. I think, after having spent plenty of time with them, they could offer him such a great home. They really seem to have given a large amount of consideration to timing, what type of dog they were interested in and why, and what accommodations they would be willing to make. As a rescue foster mom, that is so nice to see. We see so many who want to impulsive adopt and those who are shopping. SO, let's just say my day went very well and felt accomplished to the purpose of the day.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MInewgoal View Post
Well...I didn't make it to the 140s this week. I weighed in at 150.2. Not going to complain though..because it's a loss, even when I was struggling this week
Waiting to hear back from this job is more stressful then I would have thought, but it's probably more of my life situation..then just the job, LOL.

Have a good week wonderful friends!
Congratulations on the loss! I know at the end stages no matter how small the loss is, it is so well earned. Your pictures are amazing! You really have changed SO much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treena View Post
Carla, welcome back!!! I, too, have been away for a few months from the site, and I came back because I needed advice on why the heck I've been so hungry these last 15 or so pounds, even after adding an extra protein packet. It seems that I'm not the only one, so at least I'm "normal"! My guess is my body knows it's running out of its "reserves" and is telling me, "Ok, it's almost time to reintroduce those carbs!" Haha. Anyway I'm off topic. It's great to have you back!!!! Glad to see familiar faces AND so many new ones.
Hey there,Treena! Yes, that last 15 pounds is horribly challenging for some people. It seems to be a really decision point for some people about whether or not they picked the right goal. As you say, it is just your body signalling you "it's almost time!"

Fortunately, you have a supportive coach. Mine was telling me I was cheating because I was no longer losing 3 pounds or more a week. HA! I was so rigid I was in tears to be insulted like that. At least this time I know what to expect and have a new "coach".

You have done great following the program! Congratulations on all your success!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
Hi everyone. I made it to 149.9! With clothes on at the coach's office and everything... I took a picture of the health-o-meter where the big number is on the "100". When I started, it said "200"...



I am breaking out the veggies and the grill this week and buckling down! Have you tried broccolini? It's a cross between chinese broccoli and broccoli is delicious! http://www.fruitsandveggiesmorematte.../?page_id=3007



Hang in there! You are doing SO VERY WELL all things considered. If you can make it through weeks like this without gaining, you are truly learning life-long lessons for dealing with stress. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, right?
YEA!!! I am so happy for you! Busting through to the next 10 pound mark is always such a good time! I remember when you started, you have done a fantastic job of staying focused and your efforts really show.

I LOVE Broccolini! It is so good grilled, lightly misted with olive oil, sprinkled with sea salt and a little fresh lemon juice. YUM.

LOL.... I read your comment about what "doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and out of nowhere my brain added, "or puts 15 pounds on you!" WHAT?? Guess you can tell how I feel about how my body responded to the past months of stress. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
I admire you and the others that have been on so long, because I am only in my 7th week and am getting sick and tired of the same old food. I actually dreamed about Greek Yogurt last night. I think it was because the last commercial on TV was Jamie Lee advertising the new French & Greek style Activia. lol.
OK I saw that Kohlrabi at Wegmans, it was a small light green thing that looked sort of like a large garlic. So what do I do, just slice it thin and bake it?
Food Dreams. I still remember dreaming about blueberry pancakes during my 11th week. It was so vivid I woke up crying. I was so worried I had just messed up nearly 3 months of effort! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Hey Hey Everyone,

So I was away all last week on vacation with mom. She did IP with me (she's done it before) and she's going to try to lose another 10-15 lbs. She's so awesome! She asked me to be her little coach cause I'm so neurotic about following the plan.

I used the WF PB in a turkey stir fry last night (I needed something new so I searched and searched the recipe threads). Y-U-M...I was so excited to find something to use with that nasty PB...whenever I tried it I gagged HAHA.

Anyway, hope you all don't mind, I think I might make this thread my home. I've been watching most of you loose for the last four months so I hope that counts as experience.

Carla (another one!)
Hello! I guess that makes three of us "Carla" gals on this board and thread. ACTUALLY, I think there was another Carla when I started and through the middle of 2010.

I commend you for finding a use for that nasty PB they make. I tasted it and thought nothing was worth the $3.00 I paid to try and eat that. LOL
showgirlaz is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 10:25 AM   #153  
Senior Member
 
Bellamack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 1,821

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Default

ShowgirlAZ,

I just love Old English, we had 2 (brother and sister) when our daughter was growing up and they are the most gentle, fun dogs. I miss them. The female lived until 8 yrs ( bone cancer) and the male lived a healthy 14 yrs. I think a mix with a poodle would be adorable.
Bellamack is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 10:47 AM   #154  
Senior Member
 
showgirlaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
ShowgirlAZ,

I just love Old English, we had 2 (brother and sister) when our daughter was growing up and they are the most gentle, fun dogs. I miss them. The female lived until 8 yrs ( bone cancer) and the male lived a healthy 14 yrs. I think a mix with a poodle would be adorable.
He really is a cutie. I am concerned about the potential for bone cancer given the prevalence in the OES. They say both diet and early "fixing" impact that. We can't wait as long as I would like to have him neutered (given that he is a rescue pup) but, we have waited to the early recommended point to give him the best long term chances. I also have had him on a diet more designed for dogs that experience rapid bone growth so we can try to slow him down a bit and create a more dense bone structure. Hopefully, the little guy (Frasier) will have a long life like your male did.

He has all that steady, calm, happy energy of the OES. I really only see poodle in his lighter bone frame and smaller head shape. I may be also seeing it in that he is black and white as opposed to the grey tones but, poodles will start black and sometimes fade to grey during the first year so, WHO KNOWS what his final colors may be!

Can I ask your experienced opinion? Do you think a young OES type male puppy would do well as an only dog in a family with 2 young, grade school age, children and no other dogs? I am thinking yes but, that is my only question if it is possible he should be put instead with older children or dogs. The family is definitely committed to started early training with him and has a very active lifestyle which he would participate in so, I THINK, he will be challenged enough physically and mentally to not develop to many bad puppy habits. Thoughts?
showgirlaz is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 11:12 AM   #155  
Member
 
tjlhj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 52

Question Exercise... appreciate the wisdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
It appears that the old "Experienced" thread far exceeded its limits & has been closed... so to all, but especially those of us who have been at this a while...

To visit the old thread, go to http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ued-again.html...

hugs
Hello... I am not experienced ...just a newbie looking to you all for wisdom.
Can I ask if any of you exercise and how much if you do? I have heard conflicting things... "Dont exercise or your body will go into starvation mode"...but I am thinking exercise like 20 min on an ellipitical would be good.
Appreciate any comment.
THANK YOU ...for the wisdom!! Love to read your support for each other.
tjlhj is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #156  
Senior Member
 
jennydoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoFla
Posts: 1,366

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlhj View Post
Hello... I am not experienced ...just a newbie looking to you all for wisdom.
Can I ask if any of you exercise and how much if you do? I have heard conflicting things... "Dont exercise or your body will go into starvation mode"...but I am thinking exercise like 20 min on an ellipitical would be good.
Appreciate any comment.
THANK YOU ...for the wisdom!! Love to read your support for each other.
Do a thread search for "exercise" or "working out". There are quite a number of discussions about this very topic.
jennydoodle is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #157  
Senior Member
 
brummie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver Island, BC
Posts: 237

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

Default worried...need some advice

Hello All! Happy Monday!

So, as most of you know, I started phase 3 on Friday. Friday and Saturday went great. When I woke up on Sunday I was sick, sick, sick...tried eating my breakfast, but couldn't keep it down. Infact, I couldn't keep anything down...even water. I slept most of the day, so didn't get very much into my stomach (tried eating supper, but that didn't go too well either). I felt better this morning, but only managed about 1/3 of my breakfast, I bought the rest to work with me, thinking that I might be able to force it down...but, I just threw it in the garbage as it was turning my stomach a bit just to look at it. I'm thinking I feel sick because my stomach is empty (although, I am able to keep water down now).

My coach is out of town until Thursday, so I wanted to ask you guys if you think I should just carry on with phase 3, or revert back to phase 2...? I just don't know what kind of damage I have done (if any) - this is the first time I have been sick while on the program. Has anyone else gotten sick while on phase 3? what did you do?

Thanks in advance for any help with this!
brummie is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #158  
start IP Feb 8 2011
 
2RIDEROLLERCOAST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 1,527

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
I admire you and the others that have been on so long, because I am only in my 7th week and am getting sick and tired of the same old food. I actually dreamed about Greek Yogurt last night. I think it was because the last commercial on TV was Jamie Lee advertising the new French & Greek style Activia. lol.
OK I saw that Kohlrabi at Wegmans, it was a small light green thing that looked sort of like a large garlic. So what do I do, just slice it thin and bake it?
I do slice it thin and then bake it with a little oil and whatever spice I have a feeling for. One end of the Kohlrabi is really tough and hard to even get the peel off. I am looking for a mandolin to slice my veggies, right now I am using my meat slicer. Works but slices are a little thick on one side. I also slice them and make frenchfries with them... so far that is my favorite new veg.

Pxlkitty - havent tried broccolini, is it similar to rappini? tried that and didn't really like it. I will have to look for the broccolini

Brummie- I am sorry you aren't feeling well, I hope it is a virus and you get over it right away, and not because you are on a different phase. Good luck my friend.

Minewgoal - You are doing great, with all your stress. Hope you hear soon about the job. It took me a long time to get over the 190s as well and now have been stuck in the 170s for over a month...maybe today is the day.

Have a great one all.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #159  
Senior Member
 
Bellamack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 1,821

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
He really is a cutie. I am concerned about the potential for bone cancer given the prevalence in the OES. They say both diet and early "fixing" impact that. We can't wait as long as I would like to have him neutered (given that he is a rescue pup) but, we have waited to the early recommended point to give him the best long term chances. I also have had him on a diet more designed for dogs that experience rapid bone growth so we can try to slow him down a bit and create a more dense bone structure. Hopefully, the little guy (Frasier) will have a long life like your male did.

He has all that steady, calm, happy energy of the OES. I really only see poodle in his lighter bone frame and smaller head shape. I may be also seeing it in that he is black and white as opposed to the grey tones but, poodles will start black and sometimes fade to grey during the first year so, WHO KNOWS what his final colors may be!

Can I ask your experienced opinion? Do you think a young OES type male puppy would do well as an only dog in a family with 2 young, grade school age, children and no other dogs? I am thinking yes but, that is my only question if it is possible he should be put instead with older children or dogs. The family is definitely committed to started early training with him and has a very active lifestyle which he would participate in so, I THINK, he will be challenged enough physically and mentally to not develop to many bad puppy habits. Thoughts?
I dont think there is a better bread out there for small children. We got 2 because my husband and I both worked. The dogs had a large fenced yard and a garage to go into if the weather was not good (so funny though they loved laying in the snow). My daughter was in first grade when we got them, she named them Chip & Chomp. I had several nieces and nephews younger and we lived in a neighborhood with lots of kids. The sheepdogs always looked after them when out playing and if one of them fell and was crying, the female would be at the back door "tapping" immediately. The kids dressed them in "human" clothes and hats and put them in strollers and walked around the block (very easy going). My mother was blind and without formal training the male, would lead her and bark if there was a step or if he thought she was in danger, he also would sleep at the foot of her bed when she stayed with us and would guide her to the bathroom.
Bellamack is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 02:24 PM   #160  
Senior Member
 
showgirlaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brummie View Post
Hello All! Happy Monday!

So, as most of you know, I started phase 3 on Friday. Friday and Saturday went great. When I woke up on Sunday I was sick, sick, sick...tried eating my breakfast, but couldn't keep it down. Infact, I couldn't keep anything down...even water. I slept most of the day, so didn't get very much into my stomach (tried eating supper, but that didn't go too well either). I felt better this morning, but only managed about 1/3 of my breakfast, I bought the rest to work with me, thinking that I might be able to force it down...but, I just threw it in the garbage as it was turning my stomach a bit just to look at it. I'm thinking I feel sick because my stomach is empty (although, I am able to keep water down now).

My coach is out of town until Thursday, so I wanted to ask you guys if you think I should just carry on with phase 3, or revert back to phase 2...? I just don't know what kind of damage I have done (if any) - this is the first time I have been sick while on the program. Has anyone else gotten sick while on phase 3? what did you do?

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

If you are now able to keep food down, I would probably try going back to phase 1 and make up very diluted protein drinks (orange, pina colada, blueberry). You would be getting some nutrition and carbs and your body isn't so unfamiliar with that process. You could also step back to phase 2 and make a chicken soup with vegetables and have that for a few meals. It doesn't have to be too heavy in the veggies or, you could puree them to make more of a creamy texture.

Try the raspberry jelly warm if you have any. It can sometimes help.

If you are on phase 3 you are starting to have the big breakfast SO, if you want to add some carbs to your day, say a piece of dry whole grain toast, it sometimes calms the stomach, do it early in the day.

Some people do ok using plain yogurt when they are sick, Odd I know, but, you could try using it in the morning with your toast.


The common recommendation when someone is sick is a bland or BRAT diet. Basically, bananas, rice, green beans, broth, applesauce, tea and toast. If you think you can manage some of that see how you could work it in with the phase 3 morning process and then try to do some broth, chicken, and vegetables for lunch and dinner if you think you can tolerate it.

SOMETIMES, people respond well to using a bit of fresh ginger sliced and brewed in hot water as a tea. It tends to calm the stomach and has a slight cleansing effect.

I hope you feel better soon.
showgirlaz is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 02:48 PM   #161  
Senior Member
 
brummie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver Island, BC
Posts: 237

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Brummie- I am sorry you aren't feeling well, I hope it is a virus and you get over it right away, and not because you are on a different phase. Good luck my friend.
Thank you so much, my friend!! Wow! just look at you! You really do look like a different person from your before picture! I'm so very very proud of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
If you are now able to keep food down, I would probably try going back to phase 1 and make up very diluted protein drinks (orange, pina colada, blueberry). You would be getting some nutrition and carbs and your body isn't so unfamiliar with that process. You could also step back to phase 2 and make a chicken soup with vegetables and have that for a few meals. It doesn't have to be too heavy in the veggies or, you could puree them to make more of a creamy texture.

Try the raspberry jelly warm if you have any. It can sometimes help.

If you are on phase 3 you are starting to have the big breakfast SO, if you want to add some carbs to your day, say a piece of dry whole grain toast, it sometimes calms the stomach, do it early in the day.

Some people do ok using plain yogurt when they are sick, Odd I know, but, you could try using it in the morning with your toast.


The common recommendation when someone is sick is a bland or BRAT diet. Basically, bananas, rice, green beans, broth, applesauce, tea and toast. If you think you can manage some of that see how you could work it in with the phase 3 morning process and then try to do some broth, chicken, and vegetables for lunch and dinner if you think you can tolerate it.

SOMETIMES, people respond well to using a bit of fresh ginger sliced and brewed in hot water as a tea. It tends to calm the stomach and has a slight cleansing effect.

I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks Carla! I'm sooooo glad you are back!
I have some ginger powder here at work, so I think I will whip up a tea. I cant believe I didnt think of that! (my mom used to give us jamaican ginger beer when we felt nauseaus as kids...yeah, we lied sometimes just to get the ginger beer!) I should have remembered that. I think I will also try your toast suggestion for lunch.
I know this sounds ungrateful (because so many are still trying to lose weight), but I really dont want to lose anymore, I am really happy with where I am at, so was worried about needing to phase back into phase 2 (or even 1). I weighed myself this morning and was at 136 (which was likely from my starvation yesterday) - I would really like to stick around 140 - so hopefully staying on Phase 3 and going into Phase 4 will balance that out

Thank you so much!

Last edited by brummie; 08-15-2011 at 02:50 PM.
brummie is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #162  
Senior Member
 
showgirlaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brummie View Post
Hello All! Happy Monday!

So, as most of you know, I started phase 3 on Friday. Friday and Saturday went great. When I woke up on Sunday I was sick, sick, sick...tried eating my breakfast, but couldn't keep it down. Infact, I couldn't keep anything down...even water. I slept most of the day, so didn't get very much into my stomach (tried eating supper, but that didn't go too well either). I felt better this morning, but only managed about 1/3 of my breakfast, I bought the rest to work with me, thinking that I might be able to force it down...but, I just threw it in the garbage as it was turning my stomach a bit just to look at it. I'm thinking I feel sick because my stomach is empty (although, I am able to keep water down now).

My coach is out of town until Thursday, so I wanted to ask you guys if you think I should just carry on with phase 3, or revert back to phase 2...? I just don't know what kind of damage I have done (if any) - this is the first time I have been sick while on the program. Has anyone else gotten sick while on phase 3? what did you do?

Thanks in advance for any help with this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brummie View Post
Thank you so much, my friend!! Wow! just look at you! You really do look like a different person from your before picture! I'm so very very proud of you!



Thanks Carla! I'm sooooo glad you are back!
I have some ginger powder here at work, so I think I will whip up a tea. I cant believe I didnt think of that! (my mom used to give us jamaican ginger beer when we felt nauseaus as kids...yeah, we lied sometimes just to get the ginger beer!) I should have remembered that. I think I will also try your toast suggestion for lunch.
I know this sounds ungrateful (because so many are still trying to lose weight), but I really dont want to lose anymore, I am really happy with where I am at, so was worried about needing to phase back into phase 2 (or even 1). I weighed myself this morning and was at 136 (which was likely from my starvation yesterday) - I would really like to stick around 140 - so hopefully staying on Phase 3 and going into Phase 4 will balance that out

Thank you so much!
I hope the ginger trick works.

Just remember, you are on phase 3 not phase 4. You can only add the carbs early in the day, you want to create the single insulin spike in the morning.

Given you are sick, try to get food in but DO NOT carb load. It will defeat the purpose of this program. Remember you can always use the packets instead of heavier real protein. So, if for later in the day you need something use the drinks, soup, or restricted packets. Again, having a homemade soup as a dinner that uses a low sodium broth would be fine.

DO NOT have the extra carbs in the evening. Try to stick as close as possible to a phase 2 or 3 dinner. and a normal snack. It will help keep your blood sugars level and in a good place for the morning.

I hope tomorrow is a better day and you can keep moving on phase 3!

Last edited by showgirlaz; 08-15-2011 at 11:13 PM.
showgirlaz is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 07:17 PM   #163  
Senior Member
 
brummie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver Island, BC
Posts: 237

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

Default

ahhhh...I feel way better (even a little hungry for supper in an hour). I had the ginger tea just before lunch...didn't think I would be able to stomach the tuna, so had a pack of white cheddar ridges with my veggies and salad. I think that may have done the trick!

Back to phase 3 tomorrow!!

Thank you so much Carla! You really are a Superstaaaar!!
brummie is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 11:16 PM   #164  
Senior Member
 
showgirlaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,094

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brummie View Post
ahhhh...I feel way better (even a little hungry for supper in an hour). I had the ginger tea just before lunch...didn't think I would be able to stomach the tuna, so had a pack of white cheddar ridges with my veggies and salad. I think that may have done the trick!

Back to phase 3 tomorrow!!

Thank you so much Carla! You really are a Superstaaaar!!
YEA!!! I am so happy for you that the tea option helped. I hate feeling sick to my stomach. Probably hate that worst of all the types of being sick.

I am sure you will do great tomorrow.

showgirlaz is offline  
Old 08-15-2011, 11:34 PM   #165  
Senior Member
 
capricious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 528

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

Default

Pxlkitty- Congrats on the 140's!!!!!!!!!
2Ride- Loving your new avatar- what an unbelievable difference!!
LongDivision- I mix raspberries in with my greek yogurt, and when I say mix I mean mash so that they are no longer whole and are completely at one with the yogurt then I add a 1/3 C of granola- this really helps with texture, taste and adding protein... Hope this helps- it is still tart but the granola adds sweetness...
Welcome Back Carla...
Brummie- I hope you're feeling better... and able to fully phase 3 it again...good for you being happy where you're at- that is what we are all striving for!
I had my first WI in Phase 3 today and went down 1.5 to the shock of my coach who immediately wanted to see my diary... I will admit I was scared of gaining in Phase 3 and while I ate everything that was required I had 2 eggs as my lunch protein almost every day and had tuna for supper 5 out of 7 nights... Bah... Just can't wrap my head around it being okay to NOT lose and maybe, yes, I have to admit maybe, I would like to lose a bit more... very hard to say 'when'... but this weekend is my girls weekend and there will be alcohol involved- although after not having had any in four months I don't think it's going to take much for me to max out
capricious is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.