Old 06-08-2011, 03:08 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Tomorrow we are having a going away BBQ for staff leaving. It is outside, and all the side dishes are provided - we are to bring our own meat for the grill. Thinking I will bring a chicken breast AND asparagus so that I can avoid all the salads and such being provided.

WI#1 -5.4 WI#2 -4.6 WI#3 -2.4 WI#4 -3.8
pselias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:02 PM   #17  
megs3

S/C/G: 164/164/130

Height: 5"2

I work out of town on a 7 days on 7 days off schedule so when I leave for work I need to ensure I have the appropriate foods and enough IP packs. Supper at camp is hard, not very often you can ensure they will have a meat I can eat that isnt covered in some kind of sauce or deep fried.. So difficult to keep on track.
I do have one friend and her husband who were doing the program. She reached her goal weight but is still so supportive and texts me when I am out of town working to see how I am holding up. I am so glad to have her and this forum. Seeing everyones success is a real motivator!
Keep up the good work! I love the quote used earlier by Jazzie
"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
msmith61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

A large box if glazed donuts sat 4 feet away from me all day. I never knew I had that much willpower!
pselias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:27 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 240/170/140

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
A large box if glazed donuts sat 4 feet away from me all day. I never knew I had that much willpower!
Dang that's rough! Way to hang in there!!!
iheartip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #20  
megs3

S/C/G: 164/164/130

Height: 5"2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
WOW! You are an inspiration. I definately dont have that much will power. I am constantly saying if I have a bite I'll cut something out later.. Then I feel so guilty
msmith61 is offline   Reply With Quote