Old 04-28-2011, 09:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 258/214/150

Height: 5'3

Unhappy In Tears

I AM SO SO SO SO OS SAD!
i know i am not supposed to weigh at home, but tomorrow is wi day, so i decided to weigh and i haven't lost anything!!! i am staying op! ans i haven't cheated and it is not TOM! WHAT IS WRONG??????
crystalchuckgracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #2  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalchuckgracie View Post
I AM SO SO SO SO OS SAD!
i know i am not supposed to weigh at home, but tomorrow is wi day, so i decided to weigh and i haven't lost anything!!! i am staying op! ans i haven't cheated and it is not TOM! WHAT IS WRONG??????
What week are you at? Week 4 or 5 is always low for everyone. Have faith...if you stick to protocol 100% you will lose....I was scared at week 4/5, but then after that I lost 3.4-4.0 every week up until I started having the planned cheats (week 17).
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:34 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
What week are you at? Week 4 or 5 is always low for everyone. Have faith...if you stick to protocol 100% you will lose....I was scared at week 4/5, but then after that I lost 3.4-4.0 every week up until I started having the planned cheats (week 17).
this will be wi 3 for me
Old 04-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 182(size16)/143(size 8)/132ish

Height: 5'6 started IP 2/2/11

I'm sorry. I know it's frustrating. I have had weeks where I don't lose anything on my scales, but then lose at least 1 at the doctors. If you don't lose any weight, you probably are still losing inches. Don't worry.. It's a marathon, not a sprint. This is why we shouldn't weigh, just trust the diet, and the pounds will come off. (I'm talking to myself here too.. Because today I was one pound heavier than yesterday!!ughh!!) so it could be worse..
momoffive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:52 AM   #5  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
I AM SO SO SO SO OS SAD!

You will be ok. The plan does work if you are following it. Most of us all experienced a slow down or stop in weight loss anywhere between week 3-6. It picks right back up and the scale will move. If you are following plan, the weight will come off. Keep your spirits up and do not let this derail you from your goal of becoming a thinner healthier you. YOU CAN DO THIS AND WILL!
juiceman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:59 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 5"

I know it's hard, but try not to be a slave to the scale. Consider all of the other benefits you get from this process. Your body is adjusting to the change and the weight will come off eventually!
Have you ever heard of the Beck diet books? It's cognitive therapy for weight loss. One of the things you must do with Beck is weigh daily and work on the cognitive issues that the scale triggers. I highly reccommend grabbing a copy from the library and giving it a bit of a try- maybe not the full program, but the outline of how to reframe and rethink things when you get disheartened.
As an aside- I don't know if this helps you feel better, bu I'm into week 3 and my weight has been the same for 5 days now. You're not alone!
M0vingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0vingon View Post
I know it's hard, but try not to be a slave to the scale. Consider all of the other benefits you get from this process. Your body is adjusting to the change and the weight will come off eventually!
Have you ever heard of the Beck diet books? It's cognitive therapy for weight loss. One of the things you must do with Beck is weigh daily and work on the cognitive issues that the scale triggers. I highly reccommend grabbing a copy from the library and giving it a bit of a try- maybe not the full program, but the outline of how to reframe and rethink things when you get disheartened.
As an aside- I don't know if this helps you feel better, bu I'm into week 3 and my weight has been the same for 5 days now. You're not alone!
thanks! you made me feel much better. i am not going to cheat, i am NOT wasting this money, lol. i am going to hang in there, i am just afraid there is something i am not doing right.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:13 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Crystal, trust the program and yourself. Toss that home scale out and weigh on one only...I too learned that lesson in the first few weeks. If you look at my weigh ins below, you'll see that I've had weeks of great loss and then others of not so great. Week 2 I had ZERO loss. This is typical and although disheartening, you can look forward to bigger losses in the weeks to come.
ontariophotogal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #9  

Quote:
this will be wi 3 for me
PLEEEEZE!!!! Don't be discouraged! I lost 0, zip, nada...the 3rd and 4th week. I followed the plan to a "t" and drank every stinking ounce of water, quit coffee all the stuff my coach suggested...BUT, I went down a pant size! That lying scale is just playing mind games with you!!!
blkbmr06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #10  

Height: 5'3"

I agree with everyone else, the scale goes up and down so much but you are losing and that is what matters. I only lost just under two pounds one week, then 3 again and now 5 this week. I didn't do anything different any of those weeks. Plus when I weighed in yesterday I'd lost 5 pounds but no inches...so I pretty much can guarantee next week will be a low loss in pounds but lots of inches. Don't get discouraged!!! You will and are losing and its awesome!!!
Losingtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:24 PM   #11  
Started IP March 29, 2011

S/C/G: 220/IP:177/**ticker**/140

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbmr06 View Post
PLEEEEZE!!!! Don't be discouraged! I lost 0, zip, nada...the 3rd and 4th week. I followed the plan to a "t" and drank every stinking ounce of water, quit coffee all the stuff my coach suggested...BUT, I went down a pant size! That lying scale is just playing mind games with you!!!
This is always a great reminder, it's the inches not the scale that matter most!
cwphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:10 AM   #12  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

I am in week 6 and I have also checked the scale. I WI on Sundays. So far I have not lost 1lbs. since last Sunday. I am also kind of freaking out, but I do notice my clothes fit better than they did a week ago, and it is the inches that are important after all.

Last edited by Shrinking Sandra; 04-29-2011 at 01:10 AM.
Shrinking Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:14 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 193/165/140

Height: 5'1"

Wink

Quote:
this will be wi 3 for me
Hi, i had one week where i lost nothing, the next week, gained 3/4lbs, then the following week i lost 5.5 and this week another 2.5. i was really bummed those no-loss weeks but i just stuck with it, cut out the restricted and carried on!! Good luck!
calival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:17 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by calival View Post
Hi, i had one week where i lost nothing, the next week, gained 3/4lbs, then the following week i lost 5.5 and this week another 2.5. i was really bummed those no-loss weeks but i just stuck with it, cut out the restricted and carried on!! Good luck!
Stll can't figure this ticker out!!
Old 04-29-2011, 01:19 AM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by calival View Post
Stll can't figure this ticker out!!
too technical, how does one get it to stick???