Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 09:29 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 189/159/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Good morning all my fellow IPer's! Another great day! Hope everyone has great WI's today and many NSV's to share or just to have. We are all doing great, keep it up and we will succeed! WE CAN DO THIS!

WI #16 for me this morning and down another -4.2#. Feeling great. I have another session with my trainer and should have my routine ready to start next week. Feeling great. I will also be starting to phase off and return to normal calorie intake and pack on some lean muscle mass.

Have a great day!
juice- wth!? 4.2 # at week 16??? awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rulemom View Post
Morning!! Travel day from he'll yesterday. Obama flying into Chicago messed with the whole day. Arrived Boston and then 2 hour drive. Here is my concern did not drink enough water, did not eat lunch, and when we had dinner at 9:00 I had a drink (we were toasting) but had vodka and water. Have I totally screwed this week over?? Did wake up and have a shake and have plans to stay OP but so much going on. My grandfather is being buried with full military honors and they day is full of meeting and greeting. Thanks for all the well wishes you have no idea how much they mean to me.
rulemom- OMG, we aren't supposed to have vodka????!!!!! no, really? awe, heck, considering everything, you deserve it. in the big picture whatever you decide will be right for you. everyone is different. you know what you can handle and what you can't. damn obama...... who does he think he is anyway! he he he

Quote:
Originally Posted by couts71 View Post
Hello all you IP Champions and congrats to all the NSV and Weigh loss that has happened the last little while.

I have had a victory and scored a TOUCHDOWN !!!! I had my weigh in yesterday and I lost -2.4 lbs and surpassed my goal weight by 1 pound and have moved into phase 3. I am quite excited about starting phase 3. I have lost a total of -96.6 lbs on the Ideal Protein diet. It is kinda of hard to believe but I did it.

Keep up all the great work you are all doing and I know you can all do this. If I could do it, you can to I believe in you all.

Have a great day and an awesome week everyone.
couts- time for a picture update couts! lets see how great you look now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Its a lot more expensive for only a 3# tub. It has 50g of protein per serving / 2 scoops. I got it because it was on sale and has zero carbs. I do not care for it that much. When mixed it is very thin and gritty. If I need a quick pick me up or going to be really active, I throw down 2 scoops and away I go. I will most likely not be purchasing this again.

I am going to start looking at other protein powders not neccessarily for alternatives, but muscle growth. I am lifting now and want to put on some quatlity lean muscle mass.

Glad to see you back. Hope all is well.
juice- are you familiar with T-nation dot com? my 220lb 16 year old and football coaches like the metabolic drive and the grow products. i used the metabolic drive low carb. it tastes great. see what ya think.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #77  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw83 View Post
How important is it to go on phase 1 the day after a cheat day? Why not phase 2? I really need my meat at lunchtime, as it keeps me fuller than the IP packets, which is one of the reasons I`ve been on phase 2 for so long. Is there that much difference in the 2 phases that it would be detrimental to not go to phase 1 for a few days? Any thoughts??
Try it and see! The most important thing is to stay low carb that day. so, if your body doesn't rebound from a cheat day the way it should if you eat phase 2, then try phase 1 the next week and see what happens. YOU have to figure out how to make this work for life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea moroz View Post
Quick Question:

Lettuce is unlimited.. is spinach?

Thanks =)
Nope, spinach counts towards the veggies.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #78  

My NSV for the day - I fit into my first pair of size 2 jeans!!! I just about keeled over and died in the fitting room. And I scrubbed in with my plastic surgeon today and her PA was blown away how I looked when I came in. I haven't been in to see him in a few months and he was pretty impressed with how much more weight I have lost. He refers to me as the little yogini now!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:36 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 221/196/170

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Diettrich View Post
My NSV for the day - I fit into my first pair of size 2 jeans!!! I just about keeled over and died in the fitting room. And I scrubbed in with my plastic surgeon today and her PA was blown away how I looked when I came in. I haven't been in to see him in a few months and he was pretty impressed with how much more weight I have lost. He refers to me as the little yogini now!
That is amazing!!! How long have you been on this diet? Your start weight is what mine was, I have only been on IP for 17 days, and it's a struggle most times. Congrats on your weight loss, and I can't wait to have a NSV moment
Old 04-28-2011, 09:44 PM   #80  

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowclover View Post
I won't describe what I did yesterday, but let's just say I feel SO much better. No more nausea, faintness etc. I'm working on getting back into ketosis now and tomorrow at my weigh in (that will probably be disastrous!) I'll let my coach know that I insist on a wider variety of products. I can't stick to the juice/pudding/soups anymore! *puts foot down*

My goal today is to eat all three packets!!

I'm trying the jello for the first time today, it's okay. I wish that protein taste would go away!

Happy IP Thursday everyone!
snow- better is GOOD! can't help but be curious what you did tho... was it illegal?
Old 04-28-2011, 09:48 PM   #81  

eh-hem..... note the ticker please!!! someone musta sent me a good vibe 149 yesterday!!! thanks a bunch! angela, was that you?
Old 04-28-2011, 09:55 PM   #82  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondar View Post
eh-hem..... note the ticker please!!! someone musta sent me a good vibe 149 yesterday!!! thanks a bunch! angela, was that you?
Nice Job Rondar!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2011, 10:15 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 246(H)/238(IP)/(ticker)/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Wi #12

Yay, it was a happy 4 lb loss today, despite my Easter dinner indulgence (Filipino cuisine is no where near OP). I'm so near my interim goal of -20% starting weight loss before a 2 month Ph 1 hiatus, I'm drooling for the free days of Ph4 and for so new capri pants that don't make me look like a hobo.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 256.7/211/155

Height: Start Date: 2-18-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
NSV for me. Someone at work jumped when I said "hello" in the lunch room. He then admitted that he didn't recognize me from behind and asked how much weight I have lost. This is the first guy at work to say something... It was weird. But happy weird!
Haha, how awesome did THAT feel! Good for you

I had an NSV today too, my hairdresser walked into my house, whom I haven't seen since starting the program and the exact words out of her mouth were "Wow Stace, you look f*****g awesome". LOL! Felt good

WI# 10 for me tomorrow, will also be the start of a temporary phase 4 for me as we leave for our trip Monday....looking forward to some real carbs tomorrow LOL.

Last edited by ontariophotogal; 04-28-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:17 PM   #85  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GailMarie View Post
That is amazing!!! How long have you been on this diet? Your start weight is what mine was, I have only been on IP for 17 days, and it's a struggle most times. Congrats on your weight loss, and I can't wait to have a NSV moment
I have been on IP for 29 weeks on this next Sunday. I remember being in my first week and thinking that it was going to be the longest time of my life. I have one more week on phase 1! To maintenance and beyond! hehehehe
Old 04-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 164.4/145.0/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontariophotogal View Post
I had an NSV today too, my hairdresser walked into my house, whom I haven't seen since starting the program and the exact words out of her mouth were "Wow Stace, you look f*****g awesome". LOL.
That must have felt amazing! So happy for you!
Old 04-28-2011, 11:01 PM   #87  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
You ROCK, Rondar! Congrats!
Old 04-28-2011, 11:04 PM   #88  
Awesome Member

S/C/G: 233/214/???

Height: 5 foot 4.75 inches

Quote:
snow- better is GOOD! can't help but be curious what you did tho... was it illegal?
Legal? Yes. OP... NO! I took a day off. I've been OP all day though and feel better!

Congrats to everyone today for the amazing weigh ins and NSV!! Rondar that's so awesome! Congrats!

Last edited by snowclover; 04-28-2011 at 11:09 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:23 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 182(size16)/143(size 8)/132ish

Height: 5'6 started IP 2/2/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by couts71 View Post
Hello all you IP Champions and congrats to all the NSV and Weigh loss that has happened the last little while.

I have had a victory and scored a TOUCHDOWN !!!! I had my weigh in yesterday and I lost -2.4 lbs and surpassed my goal weight by 1 pound and have moved into phase 3. I am quite excited about starting phase 3. I have lost a total of -96.6 lbs on the Ideal Protein diet. It is kinda of hard to believe but I did it.

Keep up all the great work you are all doing and I know you can all do this. If I could do it, you can to I believe in you all.

Have a great day and an awesome week everyone.
Way to go!!! It must feel so good to get to your goal! Great job!!!!!
Old 04-28-2011, 11:26 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 182(size16)/143(size 8)/132ish

Height: 5'6 started IP 2/2/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdigrrl View Post
Yay, it was a happy 4 lb loss today, despite my Easter dinner indulgence (Filipino cuisine is no where near OP). I'm so near my interim goal of -20% starting weight loss before a 2 month Ph 1 hiatus, I'm drooling for the free days of Ph4 and for so new capri pants that don't make me look like a hobo.
Yay! I love Filipino food. My grandmother was from the Phillipines. We started IP on the exact same day!! Good job on the 4!
Closed Thread