Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 06:35 AM   #1  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default IP Weekend Chat - 24-26 Dec. 2010

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
  • been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
  • AND
  • posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
Old 12-24-2010, 07:05 AM   #2  
Lorrie

S/C/G: 280/191/200

Height: 5' 8"

Good Christmas Eve Day to all!!!

Got caught up in getting ready for Christmas and forgot about my WI.

Had it on Wednesday and lost 3 .... 1 to go!!!!

Hoping I can make it through Christmas --- I know I can!!!

L
Old 12-24-2010, 07:06 AM   #3  
Lorrie

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and the best of luck to us all for the new year of 2011. May it bring us much happiness and success with the program!!!

Lorrie
Old 12-24-2010, 07:12 AM   #4  
IP Start Feb 5/16

S/C/G: 338.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'3

My Christmas wish not only for me and my family, but for all of you as well: peace of mind, health of body, strength of spirit. Merry Christmas and all the best in 2011
Old 12-24-2010, 07:15 AM   #5  
Lorrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
My Christmas wish not only for me and my family, but for all of you as well: peace of mind, health of body, strength of spirit. Merry Christmas and all the best in 2011
Congrats on the awesome weight loss Addy.
Merry Christmas and the best to you in 2011!!!

Lorrie
Old 12-24-2010, 08:04 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

I would like to wish ALL of you IP'ers and your families all the very best for this holiday season and for 2011 !!! Lets make 2011 the healthiest year yet
Old 12-24-2010, 08:21 AM   #7  

Hello everyone !

Just have to get this out cause I think I am going to explode LOL. We purchased our tickets to Gran Bahia Principe Bavaro Punta Cana and we leave the 29th of Jan for one week! I just realized how close that is !!! and .... a NSV for me..... last night I walked into a store I have NEVER walked into in my whole life... due to intimidation... BIKINI VILLAGE omggggggggg and was successful in finding / buying 3 beautiful dresses for the evenings !!! it was the initial feeling of going to the far end of the rack first... and finding ONLY large available.... and then touching the material and thinking 'great! this material will cling to my every roll I have on ths body" in fact I did verbalize this to the sales girl...laughing at myself.... well.............they FIT........not onlydid they fit..........they were stunning.... with NO clinging happening... omg........I can not wrap my head around this........... NOW the one thing that is keeping me focused to not be 'bad' during this holiday??? i had to try on a swim suit. NO not a bikini sadly......but next winter for sure ! LOL....i was wearing an 18 last year in a swim suit.........i fit a 14 last night... again, could not believe it.........however.........the fit at the elastic around the legs was jusssttt snug enough tomake the rest of my fatness bulge out at the top of the thighs...........yechhh no getting away from that. I was really disappointed... so they ordered me a 16 and I will try it.... so my goal is to try to get OUT of the 60's before my departure Jan 29th.........sorry for the longggg post, but i had to share the Bikini Village story as I know all of you IP'ers understand the feeling of those 'intimidating' stores.... I AM SO HAPPY... i LOVE IP !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2010, 08:27 AM   #8  

EGG WHITES...

I knew they were low in fat / carbs etc, but did NOT know this info about them... how enlightening...as I thought you had to eat the WHOLE egg for all the vitamins:

Egg White Nutrition Facts For You

Egg white is the most nutritious part of an egg. The yellow blob in the center (called yolk) is not so nutritious, as it contains a lot of cholesterol, which is bad for your heart, if consumed in excess! Here is a compilation of some egg white nutrition facts for you.
Nearly ninety percent of the egg white is water! Also egg white constitutes two thirds of the whole weight of the egg.
Other than water, rest of the egg white content is made up of proteins, minerals, vitamins, fats and glucose.
Egg white or 'Albumen' is a transparent and clear fluid, in its natural state. It becomes 'white' only after its cooked. The change in color is attributed to a chemical change, wherein, the long amino acid chains are broken and a more rigid protein structure is formed. This process is called denaturation.
Egg white has absolutely zero cholesterol, but is loaded with proteins!
A standard large egg's, egg white content will supply about 20 calories. These 20 calories derived are from proteins, carbohydrates and sodium. Read more on 'Egg White Calorie Count'.
One of the most interesting egg white nutrition facts is, that egg white contains about 40 different types of proteins, each highly beneficial to the human body and many minerals like zinc, iron, copper, phosphorus, calcium and potassium. All these minerals are necessary for the body to have hair, fingernails, bones and teeth.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:39 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 201/147/155

Height: 5"9

Just popping in to wish everyone a safe, peaceful Christmas. Congratulations JonethanandZeus and losingforgood2010!
Old 12-24-2010, 09:08 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

One of the funniest things about this program is at first people are --oh another diet...then people are-- wow that seems to be working for you...
then you get the -explain your diet to me,,, next you have the-- can I have the name of the program again and your doctor..
I love it...

I have a friend In NY who is going to a seminar tuesday after Christmas to find out about the Ideal Protein in her area...I'm excited for her...

Merry Christmas Everyone..I will be seeing a lot of family that have no idea I lost any weight..so it will be fun..
Old 12-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
One of the funniest things about this program is at first people are --oh another diet...then people are-- wow that seems to be working for you...
then you get the -explain your diet to me,,, next you have the-- can I have the name of the program again and your doctor..
I love it...

I have a friend In NY who is going to a seminar tuesday after Christmas to find out about the Ideal Protein in her area...I'm excited for her...

Merry Christmas Everyone..I will be seeing a lot of family that have no idea I lost any weight..so it will be fun..
you are EXACTLY right !!!!!! Merry Christmas to you
Old 12-24-2010, 09:32 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 245.6/193.4/180.0 IP 10/17/10

First of all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. My wish is for everyone to have a wonderful 2011!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Lindora is running a 40% sale good until 12/31/10.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:14 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 223/223/145

Height: 5'6

LOSINGFORGOOD2010~ that is awesome! Keep up the great work, you definitely deserve a vaca! I can't wait til I have my own bikini experience!

Every one have a Merry Christmas!
Old 12-24-2010, 10:34 AM   #14  
Skinny girl in training

S/C/G: H 336 Start IP 292/236/170

Height: 5'10

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I'm hoping for my one pound loss to show up tomorrow for Christmas! Move scale move!!
Old 12-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #15  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jency View Post
Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I'm hoping for my one pound loss to show up tomorrow for Christmas! Move scale move!!
Well, even if it doesn't, you know and we know that you are still fabulous and have absolutely worked your badonk off! It would be nice to see that 100 pound loss, but please don't feel bad if it isn't there. YOU are the best Christmas present you could ever give to yourself!
Closed Thread